Skirmisher General Discussion

Discussion in 'Skirmisher' started by Poison, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Gladly

IGN:
    Haunts
    Guild:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    For anyone interested, the damage comparisons between a naked Bamboo Lance and a naked Serpent Spike against a Kartel Soldier (Human). This was tested using Gracia/Bulky using Lightness Auto Top as an offslot.

[​IMG] Bamboo[​IMG] Serpent Spike

Contrary to popular belief, Bamboo is slightly weaker than Serpent Spike but it is a lot easier to play using Bamboo Lance. Enjoy your Bamboos friends, welcome to the club.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. jimjim312

Which set should I use while I grind for gracia. the olympus set or a 6 piece mirage prophet?

3. Gladly

IGN:
    Haunts
    Guild:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    You can run into Ex: Noire with just Halidoms and be fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

4. AnthonyD

does anyone have soulbreaker? i just got it from hell right after i got bamboo lance from the box (lame). they say soulbreaker is better than bamboo lance when we build water dmg, the problem is i have no interest in building water dmg unless i got full cold princess which i won't lol. however it seems like a good weapon, 1400 x 12 when it max stack

5. AnthonyD

i would say the chronicle set. If you have halidom, it would be a better choice

6. poggit

7. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Why is the boss' HP a % thing like Seasonal server?

8. Pyros

Because after the infinity ancient rework, you can scale up the hp of the mobs to, well, infinity. It'd be stupid to have 20000bars like training room stuff so they went with the seasonal system. Tbh I hope they let use toggle all hp bars like that in options at some point, it's a lot more readable than the shit system we have now.

9. jimjim312

if i grabbed bamboo lance from the epic box should i continue to run epic road on the lancer?

10. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
    You can keep gambling and maybe get a Serpent Spike or a Soulbreaker, it's all rng my friend, and it's your choice, it depends on how much you wanna invest on this class.

11. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    a toggle would be great as everyone can have it their way. Though I do wish they would add cDnF's "total life" bar to things.

12. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Alright, friends. I'm facing a tough decision. Do I use the epic box to give my Skirmisher a Bamboo Lance, or my seasonal WM a weapon when season ends? Like, I enjoy my Skirm, I'm just super not sure how to improve him.

[​IMG]

Outside of my last piece of Gracia, a better title and maybe a better ring, I'm not sure how to improve. So, some questions:

Would a +10 Bamboo Lance beat out a +11 Decimation by a noticeable amount? Assuming I can't get another +10 ticket to try my prot.
    How can I get more crit? My crit's fine with Decimation procs, but a bit weak without them. Outside of like, human sinew, I'm not sure how to get the like, 30% more crit I need.
    What titles would beat out the cdr one? Olympus maybe?

13. Gladly

IGN:
    Haunts
    Guild:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    +10 Bamboo will blow the shit out of Decimation. Not just in stats but the weapon itself increases all skill dmg by around 10pct. You also have the human portion as well. Crits easiest to get by picking up the bulky bracelet and socketing cards/emblems. The olympus aura and avatar are pretty solid options atm. From your gear, I recommend picking up gracia pants and magic stone and completing bulky. With a +10 bamboo, you should be able to join raids.

14. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, dumb me didn't think about Gracia Mstone until I'd gotten the bracelet, whoops. As for emblems, I have golds in all my slots but bottom and aura, a Kane on my shoulder and a 3pct crit on my belt, so I can get a liiittle more, but outside bulky, Iunno how to get that much more. I'm not sure how 15 light compares to 45 p.attack/10pct crit, but crit feels harder to come by right now, so I'll probably grab one of them if only for an aura skin, haha.

So, I guess I'll try to sell the ARLS I was saving for my WM, and try to get a +11 ticket for the Bamboo Lance! It'll also finally bring me to +10 Aura Lance, so that's neat. Thanks for helping me decide!

15. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    Guild:
    Cygnus
    So a +10 Bamboo would still be significantly better than a +11 Judgement of Light? Trying to decide what to invest more in: Skirm's Bamboo, or BM's IIP. But my BM already has a +11 War Goddess... either way, I might have to liquidate my DC storage, at this rate...

Also, if I get GP, I'll have to replace my smash mod on the GG bracelet. I already have The Behemoth pet, so switching to an Olympus pet doesn't make much sense. Should I just hope to find an epic armor with a smash mod, and switch my magic stone to Gracia, to maintain my 6pc?

16. should I use +11 bamboo over +11 Black Dragon? I have both.

17. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
    Yes, imagine that Lib is better than JoL, and Bamboo is by far better than Lib, so yeah, this is the right moment if you wanna get a good weapon (almost BiS) for your Skirm.

Yes please, Black Dragon is a Halberd, why would you choose a Halberd over a Lance when you're a Skirmisher? also, Black Dragon is lvl 75 iirc, don't think it twice man, go for that juicy Bamboo.

Edit: Sorry I confused Black Dragon with Demon's Bane, anyway, choose Bamboo, still better option than a Halberd.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  18. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Let's not forget that Bamboo isn't just a strong weapon. It's also our best SWAP weapon.

19. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain
    Neople needs to whip out some skins already. I'm tired of being at 68% crit.

20. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Is there an issue with Vital Strike? I'm getting really wild variance. Sometimes it does 5mil, sometimes it does 20mil. Seems a bit wide to just be crit variance, so Iunno if Ex Nugol has something weird going on or what.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)