Skirmisher General Discussion

Discussion in 'Skirmisher' started by Poison, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Umbreon

Does anyone have any good skirmisher pvp videos and advice for a newbie skirmisher in PvP? This class is so fun, but if feels like if my opponent lags even a tiny bit all my attacks just harmlessly pass through them, and I'd love to know some combos for when I land a hit on nonlaggers

2. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
    @Umbreon Here's a video, kinda old but still a great example of how good Skirmisher is at pvp.

3. Umbreon

This is amazing, thanks a ton man. So much sneaky and creative approaches and combos in there, it's perfect!

4. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Got a question: would Decimation be an improvement on the event Growing Legendary? I'm asking as I had one drop from the last epic road on mine and I'm getting curious.

5. Gladly

IGN:
    Haunts
    Guild:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    Decimation would be stronger than the Growing Legendary but it's not that great of a weapon. I personally use mine as a +2 Aura Lance Swap weapon.

6. Ventra EpicsWhere T.T

IGN:
    EpicsWhere
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    w0w Gladly just get Frozen Ruin Lance~

Decimation > Growth Lance but if you're planning on raiding with your skirm you'd want a least a lib or Nugol Lance~

7. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I was just asking if i should put in the effort/cash of getting it to +10/etc

8. Ventra EpicsWhere T.T

IGN:
    EpicsWhere
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    I guess its worth +10 since it does offer a lot of crit? but I personally wouldn't as it is quite easily replaceable

9. AnthonyD

why they keep on not making avatar for lancer!!!!

10. AnthonyD

Basically, epic long lances are better than growing weapons, so i believe you should use it, decimation gives you alot of crit chance but it is not really important, because you can get alot of crit chance by adding emblems and enchanting (prob around + 30%). so you should try to get something better than decimation. Lib long lance is a safe choice because you can easily buy it, and lib weapons are not really expensive now, they used to be much more expensive. Anyways, do whatever you like, create your own build.

11. Pyros

They're making lancer avatars at the same speed as everyone else. But lancers is new so they only have a few avatars, the "new" avatars the other classes are getting are just old shit that was already made before lancer existed in korea, and they're not going back to add a lancer avatar for every avatar set ever created before cause it's a waste of time. There's literally dozens of avatar sets without lancers that they still need to add(hell there's still a bunch without knights or even fslayer/mmages they'd need to add).

12. AnthonyD

"Let's take a look at these special COMMANDO avatars released in DFO for the very first time!" this is what they said btw

13. Pyros

New on DFO doesn't mean new new. Our branch of Neople doesn't actually make avatars, or anything besides some events customization(and mostly just the drops/rewards, not the actual event themselves). They take content that's already available in korea and drip feed it to us. The avatar shop in korea has A LOT more stuff than ours. Whenever they feel like it, they pick some of the avatars and add them to our cash shop to buy. But it's stuff that's really old. If I wasn't lazy I'd check how old commando is, but the fact it doesn't have lancer means it's at least a year old obviously. Lancers only have a few sets total, that's just how it is, every set that's added to the CERA shop is pretty much guaranteed to not have lancer in it.

Every avatar set made after lancer has lancer skins in it, but they don't make that many. Hell the current avatar package was made by the chinese even, it's not even made by the korean company. They took them and added them back in korea and now we got them. The only lancer avatars left currently if I'm not wrong are the Wedding ones(specific to the wedding system which we don't have), the saint seiya looking ones from china which ended up being their next rare gen so won't be here until nov 2017, the arthurian legends ones that look dope as fuck that the chinese made and that the koreans didn't get yet, and I think that's it.

14. Novaan Verdiano

IGN:
    Noeri
    Guild:
    Caliginosity
    Server:
    Cain
    Rejoice friends, Bamboo Lance can be picked from the epic box (even though it should've been obvious with it dropping from ebin road)

[​IMG]

15. terrortot4287

IGN:
    Main: Tiddleywinks
    Guild:
    Protogenesis
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't know if it's been established yet, but which Epic LL is best for Skirm? Is it the Judgement of Light or Bamboo Lance? Asking for a friend, he just got the box and is wondering what to get, and I'm not too well versed in Skirmisher gearing.

16. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    Bamboo., Judgement of light is worse than lib

17. Novaan Verdiano

IGN:
    Noeri
    Guild:
    Caliginosity
    Server:
    Cain
    JoL is memes, Bamboo is actually useful

18. poggit

I already have Serpent Spike but I'm debating whether or not I should get Bamboo Lance from the box for swapping. If I'm not mistaken, it's the best swap weapon right?

19. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    That or frozen ruin spear. You can get either from the box.

20. Gladly

IGN:
    Haunts
    Guild:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    Frozen Ruins a 60 lance so you can't actually get it from the box. Unless I'm mistaken and its 60-80. Regardless, Bamboo is fine for swaps even as serpent spike. You can just swap 1 +1 item on. That and the model does look neat.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)