Skirmisher General Discussion

Discussion in 'Skirmisher' started by Poison, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Poison Guest

Discuss the Skirmisher class here.

2. Mr. Sly Guest

Well that was fast :o, thought we were gonna wait until they're here in dfog or something lol.

On subject, is it worth it to put SP into ground seeker(down + mirage+ and double point(punto?). How about any of the base skills other than "hook and throw" and "surround break"?

3. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Liking Skirmisher way more then Vanguard :dance:

4. Mr. Sly Guest

I'm waiting for your stream still XD, I have to much I wanna learn and know. I kinda wanna play kdnf tbh lol. Still not sure if the 30 skill is a grab or not on superarmor/ungrabbable mobs lol. Had to catch up on your videos yesterday :P

5. Jay Until the day I find this shit...

It can grab superarmor.

6. Mr. Sly Guest

How about ungrabbable though? like south ghent boss for example, will it still push him back or just go through?

7. Jay Until the day I find this shit...

Nevermind, apparently it can't. I must've mistook it.

8. Mr. Sly Guest

Smh Jay, first mirage stream not being able to go passed 1 or be good for ava tops, now this...
    [​IMG]

But seriously my anticipation is killing me to play this class now lol.

9. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Its really something when there is already legendary items for Lancer already on AH. Thank you cross server AH

10. Larfreezey

If only we had as many people as one of their servers

11. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    So is this class actually pretty decent or is it as lacking as Demon Slayer was before her revamp?

12. polca

looks pretty fun connecting combos and stuff

13. Mr. Sly Guest

Judging from yoowy's stream, it's actually very decent. It's still got some issues like a wm has dealing with ungrabbable mobs and etc to an extent, while also relying on juggling to connect combos. However it's got some amazing epic lances for end game and because it's the "longest reaching melee", it doesn't suffer being in enemy's faces like other classes do/have.

They adjusted his damage output pretty nicely without making it too broken or weak.

14. Celcius What is context?

IGN:
    Selsun Blue
    Guild:
    Heidy
    [​IMG]
    "There can only be 1"
    Awakening active sucks just saying. Get stunned out of it and stuff.
    Gotta use Rising Lancer for the hold and then go for it.

15. Jay Until the day I find this shit...

You just need level 6 awakening active.

16. Mr. Sly Guest

Or not use randomly just cuz lolsuperultispecialmove. It's better than the glacial master awakening given that it's faster/shorter time to be "stunned" out of it. Not to mention I believe higher levels of it gives a longer hold time for the lance at the end.

Btw yoowy's streaming skirmisher gameplay again for anyone interested.

17. Celcius What is context?

IGN:
    Selsun Blue
    Guild:
    Heidy
    Only lv2 Awakening active here. That's why I mentioned:

18. Mr. Sly Guest

Even if it's low level, could combo it lol.

19. Chardo Fight for truth and tacos al pastor

man I love cancelling everything into everything

my only complaint is that skirmisher is going to suffer from SP problems because his ability to illusion cancel so much lets him use an astounding amount of skills mid-combo really fast, (I dont have SP for the spear dive or double punto and really want these skills) probably gonna get worse when he gets 2nd awakening, now Im really curious how his chronicles are going to be.

20. Mr. Sly Guest

if I've worked out my guide how I think I have. If you avoid base skills, don't invest too much SP into double point/stab/punto or the ground sweep, should be able to afford the majority of your sub skills and get at least 1 point into spear dive and double point :o. I'm actually a lil glad to hear that he has some variety to pick from, I'm sure they'll clean him up a bit come around 2nd awakening. You also have to account for the fact you're using a tactician's contract too, that always eats up your SP quick lol.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)