should i get any of the

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by leemf, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leemf

magic crit on my summoner?

2. Everspace I will murder your family

Guild:
    Haberdashery
  3. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't know wut patch it was but somewhere along the line magic crit started working with summons. I don't know if it's in now or wut, but yeah magic crit would be something to get. Don't prioritize it over your summons while leveling though

4. Blastu

IGN:
    Nero
    Server:
    Cain
    Its this patch as far as i can tell(used a +12 crit pot ontop of my base 13 pecent crt and saw more orange numbers than normal)
    Could have been luck but when the AH comes up and i reach 75, im going to get all crt gear just to see how it does vs all intel.
    But to answer question: So far, all the video's of kdnf summoners that i've seen have mcrt skill maxed stacking the most mcrt they can, if you watch one all you would see is orange numbers

5. leemf

thanks but i got an other question

should i max the flower or sandor

or is there way i can max both i like sandor

i going to max louise and spirit king since i like them

so will i have enough to max out both of knight or flower

also i maxing out water 2nd tier summon

6. Blastu

IGN:
    Nero
    Server:
    Cain
    Max out sandor
    I also love sandor and flower doesnt fit in with my playstyle(Not being able to move kinda sucks...)
    Sandor is very good in my dps, always scoring 1-4(mostly 3)

7. leemf

thanks for the advice but i still need help i like the flower and i can use him as a shield or area control

why i like them both is because Sandor is moving summon who can take hits like the flower also i like how he can make all the monsters attack him.

i like the flower because it has the confuse gas attack and can poison monsters and the confuse has been some what useful so thats why i like the flower.

so if not max out the flower what level should it be at

also what about king and big sis can i max both of them out

8. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    My logic with summoner has always been, pick the summons you personally like, and a T1, and max all the core stuff. the actual summons you pick are up to you. I personally like both sandor and flower. and if you do too, do it!

9. DustDaRapper Dust - Love&Hiphop

IGN:
    DustDaRapper
    Server:
    Cain
    Only use the flower if your gonna put TP on it as well. Otherwise, lvl 10 or even dump. (Opinion)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)