Short Sword Build

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by Torag1000, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Torag1000

IGN:
    Torag10001
    After trying out all the builds of the Blade Master, I decided to go with the Short Sword build since I find it the most interesting with the juggles, decent attack with Secret Sword Art and other attacks, and the timed guard that produces a shockwave to stun your foes. Any thoughts on this? Is it a good or a bad idea, etc.?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  2. Sastifur

IGN:
    Sastifur, Agireda
    Guild:
    Lolita
    Server:
    Cain
    yes its perfectly fine, in fact most people say short sword is best sword for wm

3. Skiptrace

SS is one of the stronger options for BlM. Katana, LS, and Blunt are also good options. Zan is however, not a good option for new players.

4. Sastifur

IGN:
    Sastifur, Agireda
    Guild:
    Lolita
    Server:
    Cain
    I disagree with the zan part, in early levels zan is pretty good because using sst with a lightsabre burns your mana fast, but when it comes to level 70ish, 75 and up, thats when you'll want to make the switch over to katana/ls etc

5. Torag1000

IGN:
    Torag10001
    Ah I see. Thanks. And yeah, most of the weapons you mentioned are kind of overused to me as a Blade Master. I see Blade Masters with those kinds of weapons, but no Short Sword Blade Masters :/ So, I wanted to go with Short Sword.

6. ArcLight Hiatus

^

At 70-ish, your enemies starts getting a much more beefier HP pool. (Up to 14-15 bars).

Electrocution with multi-hits shreds enemies like no tomorrow.

But Zanbato is good for 1-50. Not good for ghent imo, though... (At least half the maps)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)