Shirou's Shitty Sader Thread

Discussion in 'Media' started by Shirouzen, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Yiss
    [​IMG]
    Yissssssss
    [​IMG]

2. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Before I get on to my anton solo vids I'm going to do what's pretty much generally the hardest content after EX Ancients and Before Anton Normals.
    I'm gonna solo some Guild Dungeons (or at least try, some of them are really really gimmicky).

Here's the first vid. Kind of a sloppy run, but I'm a pretty sloppy player~
    [​IMG]

Difficulty: 3/10
    Pots used: 0
    Most of the gimmicks in here are freeze based and/or dodgeable (the bosses ice explosion wave can be avoided by going to the edge of the room) so Demonize, being immune to status effects works well here.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  3. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

Difficulty: 6/10
    Even though this dungeon is much shorter than the last vid it took me a couple of tries to figure out how to not die against the gimmicks solo
    The lava patch summoning room is awful because you have finagle the sub boss but the horrible part is the boss himself, he has this weird explosion that, unless you keep him in juggle state, can just straight up insta kill you. The only reason I didn't die to him in the vid is because I cheesed it with my invincible 2nd awakening then went straight into juggling him. Sometimes going straight into juggling does not work because he goes into super armor which is why an invincible skill is reccomended.

4. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

Difficulty 2/10
    Pots used 0
    Once again, immunity to freeze comes in really handy here.
    Also, the ice fog lags the shit out of my computer.

5. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Difficulty: Lag/10
    10 minutes to do the fire crystal room alone due to lag not registering them as all broken.
    Everything else was easy.
    Pots used 0

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  6. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Until i get my computer upgrade a maze of betrayal vid is out of the question so I've skipped ahead to a
    [​IMG] solo vid.

Difficulty: 7/10
    Hard part: The fire wizard with a reflect shield (though in the vid I managed to bypass him by just juggling him to death)
    But in general, Demonize wrecks this whole dungeon. I'm status immune to everything and mp drain means nothing in the face of painful rapture.

Why is the fire wizard complete bullshit? HIS SHIELD RELFECT GIMMICK BYPASSES INVINCIBILITY FRAMES
    That's right, even if I use Unholy fury (2nd awaken which is completely invcible the whole duration) he reflects everything and I die.
    Best tactic to use against him is infinite juggle BUT it's not reliable because sometimes he'll summon a diamond or shield in the middle of your combo and reflect damage then.
    Best skill to use against him? Dark Authority, cancel out of the skill as fast as you can and it appears your hitbox is disjointed afterwards, causing the reflect gimmick to have 0 effect.

7. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    My first attempt at tog, really bad, really sloppy, suprised I didn't token. Still need a bit of practice and gear (gracia setup isnt ideal)

8. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
  9. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Really big laptop so inputs feel really janky, but overall amazing improvement.

10. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain

Also testing out the full ice guild set in this vid.

11. ElderGOD

Wonder how fast it would be with Sentence Scythe and Destruction top.

12. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Really fast I bet, but Im more doing this for a challenge rather than to farm anything like say gigantic presence. Once burning is over ill post my progress.

13. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Forgot that I never posted a vid for this dungeon, the lag really did fuck with me hard. 21min => 6min ha...

14. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Got my tog run solo down from 10min to 5min

Nerbe still eludes me, simply because of his healing phase, I can never manage to get all 4, but I know I have the damage to kill him and the invincibility skills to take the 4th so the struggle continues. I may try out ways to cheese him to see if I can skip the phase by grabbing him out of it with dark authority or Execution.
    And yes I'm really enjoying the ice guild set.

15. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Some progress with Nerbe, now I just have to get the light orb pattern down pat. South, North, West and East is my favored route.

16. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    A week in and got my tog speed down to 2min from 10min on my first attempt
    I still can't solo Nerbe its driving me insane :suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:I....I might have to use puppet apc summon for his heal phase...fml
    P.S. does anyone know the name of the name of the nen apc in ah?

I really wish priests had landrunner so I could do something like this to absorb his spheres of healing bullshit

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  17. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    You can juggle him to death, you just gotta get his cycles down, he youhit juggle cap, he insta stands and goes into 3 lightning strike phase. Just grab/juggle him after that, repeat forever. Aslong as you dont slip up, it should be over pretty easily if not a long time.(But atleast he wont heal.)

18. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, I've seen vids of other avengers and classes doing that but he always seems to enter light heal phase. Maybe I'm giving nerbe too much leeway time? I know I'm not on the level of their damage output but it should be the same in general.

But still him slipping out of the cycle is a huge issue for me.

Edit: I think I will try adding in more holds in my build just for nerb. Maybe save one for each juggle cycle?

19. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, tried nerbe out again a few times and that infinite juggle may look easy but its pretty hard on avenger. Gotta make sure at least one good grab is on cooldown, the best being dark authority which has 40 second cd, smite of destruction is also nice but 50 second cd, reaper is a low cooldown grab but its really awkward to connect into and I have to dash then juggle and if I miss nerbe is free. I could use execution more but that's also tied to my demon roar and demonize form. Cooldown reduction epics would be really nice here :hairpull:

Also why is there no practice mode in anton. Doing these challenge runs is starting to empty my pockets.

20. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain

Sometimes he doesn't fall so, I'm probably missing the "moment to grab between the lightning fall and his outspread arms" alot (Dark Authority and Smite don't need that timing but reaper does)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)