Shirou's Shitty Sader Thread

Discussion in 'Media' started by Shirouzen, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    Got my phoenix, solo'd Ex Reshpon.
    I can now do all EX dungeons with minimal effort. :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:
    [​IMG]
    I could shave off 3-4 min simply because I didn't bring firebomb/fire flask (those fking little reviving guys kept coming back and I missed one or two with my phoenix dash) and it was my first run of the dungeon in like months (forgot what the winds meant lol).
    Avengers can really cheese this dungeon even more than I thought.
    -Immune to status effect room
    -I'm not 100% sure but the skull countdown in delelzie room doesn't do anything to you if triggered in demonize? This is really OP. I dunno, maybe it was a one time glitch.

Pretty satisified with the results of making a new char and gearing him to this point in so little time. :rock:

Note: How it feels to play in demonize most of the time

Edit: Managed to sneak in another run before maintainence (this time with fire bombs and fire flasks)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    Not much to do this current event so I'll post some vids
    Ex Vilm 2:44

Ever since the graphics update things can get choppy for no reason, but I still managed a decent run (and yes, I completely whiffed the 2nd awakening on boss lol)
    Note: Demonize not only makes you immune to status effects it heals the ones you already have, very useful for the first room of Ex Vilm.

3. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    This is the only Dark Elf Ruin dungeon that matters to me

Unfortunately the reward inside the box is 5 mats not 10 like I hoped. Still 20 for 4 runs in 1 day isn't so bad.

Lastly, I have transcended the nightmare that is EX King's Ruin....I think I like it better than EX Reshpon now...
    Demonize is kind of immune to fire knights gimmicks.
    Aegis room is still ass but Demonize gives me breathing room if I fuck up (and I fucked up in the vid lol)
    Demon horn rush and Berserker Barrage have invincibility frames, so they are VERY useful against double aegis.
    Everything else (ice light stun boss) I'm immune to :dance::excited::dogcited::flex::goodjob:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  4. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    bought this little cutie for 63 mill with all the money I've made from demon eyes through the current and last hell event (the guild event last patch was basically one with all those hell pots)
    Back into the poor house I gooooooooo~
    [​IMG]

Necklace and ring will get my last two gracia pieces for my 6 set.
    By then I'll record my last EX ancient vids and probably whatever normal anton solos I can do. (then a break from dfo until dimension walkers)
    Also until I get my new laptop Im gonna hold off on recording, some dungeons just trigger too much lag when i have it on and lag can mean the difference between 2-4 minutes of extra runtine.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  5. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    heh.
    [​IMG]

6. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    Fought gruff for the first time and needless to say I got my ass beat

Took him down to half hp but he hits really hard
    Was saving these for anton but I think it's finally time to use them
    [​IMG]

Also like 430/600 for my 5th gracia piece

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  7. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    hows the damage on the bolt on light knights

8. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    just for you bb

9. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
  10. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    The rematch with Gruff

Notes:
    -Used pots this time, lots of them, sacred blessings too
    -My build wasn't good for gruff because apparently dark authority completely does not work on him
    -Demonize shield can totally block his moves, which is nice.
    -There's a phase in the fight where his hitbox is almost non existent, I still have no idea what I should have done there.
    -Suicide bombers along with thunder barrage are probably the biggest threat in the fight, if they kill you once it can lead to a snowball effect of eating all your tokens.

Next up....4star gruff (I'm scared, someone hold me)

Also im at 520/600 for my 5th gracia piece.

11. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    5 piece gracia get!

5 piece gracia test!

12. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    Oh. My. God.
    It followed me from my sader...
    [​IMG]

13. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Congrats dude! You can use that with gracia, mega damazi!

spend ur sp, triggered

Also those gracia procs (mm) gud shit

14. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    I think I'm gonna wait until the rework to use the cross when its less reliant on other gear to use (curse proc from 1 to 5 percent, no hp drain, weapon skill has no cooldown, a 30 curse debuff aura)

And yeah since I run a light build my sp is a bit janky, certain moves i use just to group. Most of my damage comes from demonize basic attacks and procs.

15. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    Decided to do a fun practice run before maintenence:
    Aww yisss, the sweet sweet taste of progress
    Before chewing 5 gum
    [​IMG]
    After chewing 5 gum
    [​IMG]

Not bad for someone who uses a 75 pink as their main weapon :3

16. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    So I went and bought the summer set so I could get this title, I think its the worst one but I don't really care all I wanted was the 8% cdr reduction

33mill for this epic tier effect was way worth imo
    [​IMG]

It's super nice, here's a vid of it combined with my corrupt imposter scythe.

I actually have about a 50 second demonize excess now (almost time to switch beyond my 75 pink scythe, it served me well but immensely gimped my damage haha)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  17. KingAmon

Noice. I haven't used my corrupt in a long while because I usually just reset with my time defier/amnesia ring. I'm curious though if I can just use cdr. I'm using the dimensional shoulder as well right now, but will farm for a time king and try with time king+heart cross+cdr title+mind stims to see if I can 100% uptime without corrupt or resets, just howls.

You're using gracia set for fun right? I'm considering doing sea god with a frozen resonance sickle at some point. The new package auras are pretty ballin'. HMU in game if you want me to get you one for free for that +15 light if you don't have one right now :D

18. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    I actually sold the aura cuz it has a heart animation...(at least I can cover up my water baloon title haha)

Yeah my gracia/light build is a fun and decent gimmick but honestly if we had a good 85 demonize legendary/epic scythe I think it would absolutely wreck.

I'm prayin hard that the neople devs make a 90 pink/leg/epic demonize scythe. That would make my lifeeee. Having to use a 75 pink scythe is awesome and painful at the same time (barely had to invest in it for such an amazing effect because natural super armor, status immunity and the double hit basic attack string on demonize lets you cheese through alot of gimmicks really hard).

Got my two event gracia pieces today and although I don't have the configuration I want (I really want to keep the dimension shoulder on so I plan on farming gracia sub equip) Its good to see the kind of damage I'll be putting out with 6pce.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is the kind of speed I can get (fkkkkk I can almost taste the 1min runs)
    [​IMG]
    with this
    [​IMG]
    which is frankly ridiculous
    I have this on standby for when it gets buffed
    [​IMG]
    but I reallly really want to see a 90 demonize scythe in the works.
    Next mission tho?
    I got to fill out these
    [​IMG]
    Cuz I'm losing out on a shit ton of stats apparently....

lookin back on my gracia farm it took me 2months to acquire 7pieces in total, so yeah events have been amazing for this set which is epic tier in strength. This was a faster farm than me getting 6pce bloody bwptism back in the day.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  19. KingAmon

Ah, lol, well I always say looks > power. Why else play an avenger(well, it's fun too)?

Grats on the 6pc. That was EX or Normal Vilmark? Dude I can't believe you're not using that cross LoL. I'd have gone Sea God and used that ages ago if I were you. *shakes head in disbelief*

....and not having dimensional stats.... can't.... even... too... odd...

20. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    This character is literally like 3 months old and I found the cross like 6 days ago, but yeah I feel like building around that cross is more trouble than its worth (did it on my sader). Ill wait till revamp when its a more self sufficient weapon.

2min runs on ex vilmark with a 75 boss pink, yeah im pretty happy. After i get all my interdim i hope to break into 1minxsec territory.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)