sharing my pvp and pve build

Discussion in 'Dark Knight' started by BoldHeart, May 2, 2016.

1. BoldHeart

[​IMG]

this is my new awaken skill build. credit to mrsaltpvp for briefing me on how awaken works. just spam combos until the 5 purple orbs on the left are full then cancel a combo skill by attacking with an awaken skill and with this new skill build, its very easy to do

* NEW *

[​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * NEW *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    * remember that you can cancel your illusion slash into a dark slash or uppercut and follow it with a vein and you need at least one skill under uppercut or dark slash to do it *

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. Lamia

kind of surprising you don't get the momentary slash TP, it just feels a lot better to use

you also don't have a proper super hold on demand either for quick interrupts (you can't cancel into wave spin as it is, it doesn't work on everything and is short range), which you might like having

it's probably more advisable to focus on either physical or magical instead of a hybrid skill build, it keeps cooldowns shorter since you're not stacking the long-wait stuff together, but these opinions are all just my taste of course

I'm no pvper so no comments on that

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  3. Ey BigBlackCroc here, here is my pvp build. upload_2016-5-10_14-28-18.png

4. wehweh01

Okay hopefully I did this right. Here's my skill tab for pve below:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  5. BoldHeart

new awaken skill build available

6. BoldHeart

experimental dk skill build
    [​IMG]

7. Zenruku SRK Memeber

Any updates on the PVE build. I am just wondering becasue I want to try one of these since I made a dark knight.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)