Shadow Dancer Official discussion

Discussion in 'Shadow Dancer' started by Yoowy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    If you don't have any of the same modifiers as moonlight sword, moonlight sword is stronger. 1.18 * 1.2 * 1.18 = 1.67 which is stronger than released unupgraded savior's 1.62. Moonlight sword also has higher p attack and doesn't need to charge.

2. Krypto406 Autist

IGN:
    Krypto406
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    So currently moonlight sword is bugged and the "Additional Attack Damage +20%" flat out doesn't work. I'm going to tell a CA about this bug and hopefully it gets fixed.
    So heres the damage difference between king's tear (18% elenor) and night shadow top (18% smash)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see their damage is about the same when king's tear should activate moonlight sword's 20% elenor.

3. EmiliaIsNay

IGN:
    EmiliaIsNay
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
    Ofc SD always the one affected cuz we ded..........
    Edit: Isnt additional attack damage for smash and not elenore?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  4. St.Gabriel

IGN:
    EmpressFiona
    Guild:
    SkyTower
    Tips for new Shadow dancer? They seem pretty complicated lol.

5. EmiliaIsNay

IGN:
    EmiliaIsNay
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
    Practice thats all there is to it lol, but heres some friendly tips that might be easier to get back attacks in
    -Shadow cut is your best friend and lets you set up for plenty of continual back att combos
    -Dagger Throw their back on 2nd activation ur back there
    -If you expect AoE 1 skill clear rooms this class aint for you lol
    -3rd basic att always makes enemy's back face u so you can just use a skill right after

Honestly there so many possible combinations that SD can do to get back attacks in that it keeps things fresh and challenging (i love it). Just slowly learn your way to master the class and if you require any help regarding something specific (like build, items, etc, etc) then feel free to ask~

6. St.Gabriel

IGN:
    EmpressFiona
    Guild:
    SkyTower
    I come from witch,blood mage Lool so im used to AoE 1 skill clears.Although This class is pretty interesting so ill keep playing.
    Edit:may i have help with:
    ~Item Build
    ~Skill build
    thanks in advance

7. EmiliaIsNay

IGN:
    EmiliaIsNay
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
  8. St.Gabriel

IGN:
    EmpressFiona
    Guild:
    SkyTower
  9. I managed to drop Over the Fate in my SD...
    It's worth to reinforce and use it? I have a Spiral Spin atm

10. EmiliaIsNay

IGN:
    EmiliaIsNay
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
    It is not worth it. You're losing 30% weapon att from sharp dagger passive (30% def shred as well when infinity hits) and 9% hit rate (dual blade u will notice considerable amount of misses) along with your attacks and skills being REALLLYYYY SLOW. Spiral spin is good enough until you find an epic dagger xD

11. I see, thanks for the answer. Spiral Spin is a epic dagger, but not a really powerfull one (but it's fun to spin like crazy using it with RBW 9 pieces). I'm getting all my Silver Spirits and Moonlight Swords on my Elven Knight *sight* Guess I'll just keep spinning for now, until one of these drop for SD

Also, 30% def shred seems very promising. Hope we can get infinity soon.

12. EmiliaIsNay

IGN:
    EmiliaIsNay
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
    RIP yea im sitting at 11/12 in terms of BiS moonlight sword being the only thing im missing... 80% frags kill me.... Yea infinity im super hyped for as SD get some major damage buffs and the patch after (at least in korea) SD get more buffs which i think are more important (able to cancel assassinate and fatal blitz, shadow trip lower cd) makes me cry seeing my favorite class be pretty potato compared to even avg classes t-t. At least rbw + spiral spin = Spin2Win Queen xD clearing those dungeons really fast~

13. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX

The cancels ftw. Anyway dmg cap on each chain reaction basic attack lol.

14. Airbear Still bad at things.

IGN:
    Raidene/Rocaseal
    Steam:
    Lizzigator
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    wtf what is their gear??

15. EmiliaIsNay

IGN:
    EmiliaIsNay
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
    That SD uses savior dagger (unupgraded), super continent, 3 piece infinite, pars, rosetta, and heblon earrings

16. Deejay

IGN:
    ShayyDee
    https://dfonexus.com/threads/test-s...emental-bomber-balance-update-may-19th.14763/
    Shadow Decoy
    • Cooltime has been decreased from 15 to 12 seconds.
    Shadow Dancing
    • Clear Cube Fragments Consumption has been removed.
    • Cooltime has been adjusted to 5 seconds.
    Killing Shadow
    • Cooltime has been increased from 120 to 145 seconds.
    • Attack Damage has been increased by 21%.
    Shadow Sting
    • Attack Range has been expanded to target Down enemies.
    Deadly Dance
    • Attack Range has been expanded to target Down enemies.
    Veiled Attack
    • Skill Damage increment per Stack has been removed.
    • Physical/Magical Critical Damage Debuff enemies for a period of time after successfully landing a Back Attack.
    • Physical/Magical Critical Damage increment ratio is different between the Character and other Party Members.
    What's your opinions about this. Seems like nothings changed and this class still pretty weak compared to other classes.

17. EmiliaIsNay

IGN:
    EmiliaIsNay
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
    Absolutely no increase in solo performance whatsoever. 1st awaken was always mediocre so thats whatever and this is pretty much a "lets make trash phys classes more appealing in parties" update. Doesn't solve SD inherent flaws at all tho that deadly dance and shadow sting fix is a nice QoL

Last edited: May 25, 2017 at 2:17 PM

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Crazy297