Shadow Dancer Official discussion

Discussion in 'Shadow Dancer' started by Yoowy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Arphila Quite lewd

Would you guys say it's worth investing in getting a wooden puppet whip?

Also I'm having a blast with SD, assassinate damage is disgusting and I can't wait till I'm 86 to start the true end game.

2. H4rlequin Pig lucker Bender - Shit lucker Zerker

IGN:
    H4rlequin
    Server:
    Cain
  3. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    if you're in song of death, yes. I used to use one with gracia 6, but i'm moving to epic offslot instead of puppet whip now.
    if you aren't using SoD, its still a good equip but there will then be better options that can enhance everything instead of just one skill, not to say you shouldn't get it though

4. Arphila Quite lewd

Yeah I think I'll have to work up and save some gold for one. Kinda holding off cause I got sub equip instead of magic stone for my SoD set so rip me.

Luckily changes are coming to OV so hopefully I can get that SoD magic stone, as well as RBW set. Either way, one shooting bosses in OV feels good.

5. Kiwi-poi

Hi, new Shadow Dancer here. Mine's on season server, so... I'd like some opinions about the legendary elemental set reward. Are any of them any good, or is it just an 'OK' filler and we're better off still using 9pc SoD and/or epics? Does SD benefit from any specific element at all?

6. Get whatever element, it doesn't really matter because you'll replace it with 6pc gracia anyway.

7. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Not really, she's neutral element. Now if you find a nice weapon of an element, work towards that.

8. Kiwi-poi

Aww, that's a shame... I guess I won't be putting too much effort into getting that 50x ancient run. Anyways, thanks for the answers.

9. Arphila Quite lewd

Well from what I understand 2 of the 85 epic daggers you get both inflict light dmg, but before that I don't think having an element is really important. Unless you have 6 piece garcia.

10. Pyros

The armor set give inflict x to whatever element they are, so not super relevant unless you have external sources of elemental damage then you'd want to make them similar(like say you have +10fire dmg on your weapon or whatever then fire would be better). That said it's seasonal, your goal is to farm Gracia before it ends, so whatever you pick ends up being irrelevant because Gracia is better and you'll have Gracia by the time seasonal is over, so mostly it's a set to farm gracia more easily. Just don't pick shadow cause I think noire ferra has higher shadow resist than other elems. If you farm Gracia, you'll easily get the 50 clears.

If you didn't plan on farming gracia cause you don't care about the char, then just get an OV set instead, probably would be faster. Not that doing normal ancients is very hard though.

11. H4rlequin Pig lucker Bender - Shit lucker Zerker

IGN:
    H4rlequin
    Server:
    Cain
    So I just did the test with this dagger on my Shadow Dancer. As you can see, when i used the Circus Gold Dagger Knife + 9pc RBW, the cd left after finishing Blade Cyclone was around 4 second left, compared to 2 second left with Spiral Spin so this dagger makes a huge difference compared to the other daggers with this set (Which is pretty nice since now I can just one button spamming every dungeon from now on :D )

Another note is that I tried the damg buff test and the +12% damg does apply to the rest of the skills but not on her normal X-string ( I guess you guys can see it around the last part of my video where I tried to test my X damg with and without the damg buff from using Abyssal drop). Here's the image of my gears in case anyone was wondering: Dagger +10/0; Full 9pc RBW + Assassin Bracelet (+10% smash) and a dumb title :V

ScreenShot2016_1123_025638032.jpg

12. Deejay

IGN:
    ShayyDee
    What are the best gems you get for this class? mspeed, att speed, crit and ele? For ele I'm not sure because I have full dg at the moment but I might get a different set later and I also have full ice princess acc. Also I go above 110'/. crit in dungeon so not even sure if I should get crit at all.

13. Krypto406 Autist

IGN:
    Krypto406
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Personally, I'm going to get attack speed, move speed, light damage (cause I have silver spirit), and probably inventory weight. I pick inventory weight over crit, cause capping crit is easy and I have 3 chron sets (SoD, RBW, and AT) in my inventory and gracia.

14. Krypto406 Autist

IGN:
    Krypto406
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    I got my 10th piece of RBW today so I decided to test which offslot I have is the best.
    Ordered from strongest to weakest:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Important note, spiral spin doesn't have inflict element and I didn't put on a white cube contract so I can benefit from the ele damage.
    I didn't put on white cube contract because in raid I would only use 9pc RBW to kill the trash mobs in energy then swap back into my gracia. So putting on a white cube contract would decrease my damage when fighting hatchery bosses or egene.

15. Cat_Tree

Server:
    Cain
    Anyone using the new pet? Worth over petit if I don't have smash source?

16. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    I am using the summer pet on my SD, but i have the pet just in case. If i didn't have that summer pet, i would definitely pick one up though.

on a side note, [​IMG]

Lucked out on this unexpectedly. It's stronger than gracia 6 (i was expecting it to be weaker due to a loss of armor crit damage), but its not by an amazingly large amount. I went from about ~2:10 to 1:30, and have about 210 fire damage, getting about 19-20% + damage in elenore

17. Cai #eleready

is warped time cutter any good on SD

18. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    We can make good use of its' abilities, so I'd say it's pretty good.

19. Cat_Tree

Server:
    Cain
    So I just got assassins blade ring for my sd, is it better than puppet whip in 9pc setting, or should i try and transition to gracia setup? I have all the pieces of that and 2/3 GP but find it doesnt do as much damage as SoD in anton and stuff.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)