Shadow Dancer Backstabbing PvE Guide

Discussion in 'Shadow Dancer' started by Yoowy, Mar 7, 2016.

1. photaiplz

If I remeber correctly heart extraction and chain reaction are the 2nd awaken skills that can't be canceled with shadow dash. So you could use them at the end of your combos when assassination is on cd. I don't know how heart extraction will behave against enemies knocked down by heart thrust or final destruction.

Maybe this will help. It's the same person. You can watch his other videos if you want. Or just ask yoowy to stream combos on twitch if he can.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. Zebedee 2

Do you think it is possible (in general) to throw in Hold up after something like heart thrust/final destruction and have skills like assassinate/heart extraction connect 100%? Or will the effects of heart thrust or final destruction over power the effects of hold up? (I guess I can just check in a couple days after 2nd awakening too)

Thank you for the replies by the way, much appreciated!

3. photaiplz

I don't see why not. Thats pretty much the only reason why one would use hold up, repositioning mobs that are knocked down for continuing combos. :)

4. Unleashbp

What is everyone's skill build for SD? Idk what to take now theres second awakening.

5. Zebedee 2

Currently have 2 in Chain Reaction, and Abyss Drop is my skill point dump, might make a second build for ToD/ToDes that focuses more on non-cube skills. Also you might want to take points from abyss drop or heart thrust or chain reaction for crit rate passives.

6. Unleashbp

Oh okay I see where I did wrong. I have knife throw at the highest level.

7. Zebedee 2

A lot of skills are subject to personal preference. If you refer to the skill list at the beginning of the thread the skills that say MAX should probably be maxed while everything else is just preference.

8. photaiplz

Neck divider, hold up, and eraser were left at lvl 1 on my build. Only used for utility.

9. Reitousei

it works hold up into anything, though hold up into final destruction is very hard.

also you know assassinate or heart extraction otg so your not require to hold up. one of my favorite things about shadow dancer is able to hit enemies on ground with grab moves as such.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)