Seeking FNen Chron Gear advice.

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Elbertina, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Elbertina Soul Blaze

I've been pondering over this question for days, and can't seem to find any answer to this.
    What chronicle set should I get?
    As an aggressive Nen Empress - I abuse the hell out of Tiger Flash, and Stimulating breath and my Tainted gear just supports my love for it.
    Lion's roar and Eshield get a mention, but I find myself not using E-Shield as much as I should be.

Due to the events we've been getting, on free pieces. I reached that crossed road.
    Blitz Shocker, fulfils my fancy of power, the bonuses given to Eshield and Lion's roar, are not bad at all, but I need 9 pics before getting the Bonus for Tiger Flash. 50% attack speed, 4% movement, and at the cost of one clear cube? 15% more attack speed.

I have 3 pieces of Nen Cascade, in recipes, but from what I know about recipes, is to never waste time on them. Provided I plan on using it.
    Then there is Shimmering Onslaught. Out of all the nens I've seen. This is the by far - the most common. But no one can tell me why.
    Why is this set so good? What makes it better than the rest?
    (Unless this is a typo) > -30% defence is not good. Any set that makes a squishy class more squishy is silly.
    Wow. It increases the damage of nen spiral. Seriously. I never thought of it to do any damage, in fact, aside from giving a godly defense, it wastes the electrical debuff on my enemies cutting whatever potential damage from the pool.
    You see? I'm hands down confused and need advice on this matter.
    :ffighter::ffighter::ffighter::ffighter::ffighter:

2. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    F Nen main here. I don't want to rip on your playstyle but frankly, Tiger Flash isn't really your way to go. If you like Tiger Flash and spirals and stuff you want to play Male Nen.
    Now, given that, Tiger Flash is about to get a huge buff on Tuesday allowing it to have 100% uptime and it also buffs your other % damage skills.
    So, with that said, I think the favored set is still going to be 6pc Cascade with offslots for whatever else you want (epic or otherwise), as far as Ancients, regular dungeon, Anton in the future, etc. If you want to farm stuff and nuke OV super fast, get 9pc luminous. Or if you want the best of both worlds, do both. I'm currently working on 9pc luminous and plan to get 6pc Cascade after. Shimmering Onslaught seems popular to you because you're likely seeing Male Nens wear it. This is because spirals are M. Nen's main DPS, and Shimmering is by far their best OV set. For female Nen, not so much.
    Also, protip: This would be a great question for the F. Nen subforum instead of Questions & Answers

3. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Tiger Flash builds are garbage on Fnen, use Nen Cascade 6pc or Lumi Fist 9pc if you get a Dopple Fist. Also pick up Light of the Divine Follower 3pc for swapping

4. Elbertina Soul Blaze

Call me stubborn, but I just can't help it. Tiger Flash is my blood. In all honesty, it's really not that bad.

I plan on getting Mana Reinforce, or Rei as an epic end game weapon.
    As for Cascade, I can get with that, and male fighters?:mfighter: Never liked them, I even played one during Beta testing. Maybe it's from years of Female fighting, but I can't simply get with the male.
    I wasn't sure where to post the thread. . . . :ffighter:

5. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm currently using a 10/6 Mana Reinforcement and it's pretty good. Doesn't have the best effect stack, but it's a nice weapon to have. Would rather have Berserk. Raikiri, again, is definitely a male Nen weapon for Tiger Flash buffs, but since you insist.... lol
    Anyway, it seems like you're not as much of a fan of nuking everything (9pc Luminous) so I'd tell you to go for 6pc Cascade and of course, if you get any good epic drops in hell use those as offslots. An Alicia's tear wouldn't be a bad idea either.

6. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    After tuesday you max Tflash since it gives skill damage to your other skills while it's up, so you use it for filler damage between skills. Regardless it's pretty pointless to build around Tflash

7. ElderGOD

Tiger Flash isn't a DPS skill, it's a support skill.

It's still my favorite FNen skill aside from her first awaken.

The more you upgrade your weapon, the more cascade becomes the dominant ov set.

8. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I've been trying to get Luminous Fist for so long for farming and then realized wow, what I really need is Cascade.... Just gonna go for both.

9. tsumugii today

luminous lets me blow up ov

cascade lets me do other things that are not ov

10. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    Exactly. So I think it's logical to get both cause once I have Luminous I can wreck OV super fast every day and get Cascade. Also I imagine Luminous is decent for farming stuff elsewhere.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)