Season 5 Act 4. Beginning of a Legend (Update: March 16th)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, Mar 15, 2017.

1. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    It's basically like a pot u open up

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. anontroll

Looks like he just pulled a luke leg from it lmao

3. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    watched few runs Airbis and other people cleared and looks like it is very hard

maybe F nen nerf coming soon because they aint taking anyone else lol

they even put f nen phy party now or just go 2 magic party.

i guess they gonna have to resume class balance patches again soon because i see alot of classes dont even get to join raid party because they aren't suitable even with good gears

4. Kiwi-poi

Are people taking Fsader too? IIRC she does have that barrier skill that's like a mobile nen guard and has no hp limit.

5. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

FSader is taken into Luke Raid quite often, yes.
    Was really funny watching my friends run it last night compared to how they ran it last week. They ended up failing because there wasn't enough time for the 2nd team to drop 8k bars of Dark Luke's HP. Most parties I've seen clear only have ~5mins max left which is really damn low for a raid, it doesn't really allow room for a mistake.

There was a Zerk I saw last night who attempted a 5 man sell and they failed, but then were able to pass a 6 man sell with ~1:45 left on the clock. There's so little room for error, it's insane. It's crazy just how much more difficult they made the raid. I'm curious to see how they handle it in the near future and upcoming class balances.

My favorite part is that they released 90 quest legendaries "as a way to increase luke raid participation and get more people ready" (I'm paraphrasing obviously). I don't foresee people even touching Luke raid with those, at least for a long time.

6. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah quest legs has no chance of clearing current Luke raid

And I see a lot of parties fail due not able to clear the new energy dungeon fast enough /Luke boss party can't dps the right time

7. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Yea its crazy. You can't damage Luke until the energy team kills the generator and the energy dungeon isn't exactly a cake-walk, fun times :excited:

8. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    Since you guys are talking about Luke, I'm curious, what are considered the "strongest" classes in KDNF right now? If you know.

9. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Sader/FNen duh :teacher:

But really if I had to take a guess I'd say Sader/FNen/BM/SM/DT to name a few. Keep in mind this is just my opinion and there's obviously gonna be more. There's no official list and I'm just basing this off what I've heard and seen in kDnF. It's probably easier to talk about what class is the "weakest" moreso than the "strongest" right now, considering the sheer damage a lot of classes can dish out with upgraded Luke Raid sets

Although this whole thing is kind of a hard subject to talk about with Luke Raid just getting a massive rework and more class balances on the horizon.

10. rink

With these changes to Luke Raid, does it still look like they are keeping the high burst meta, or is it looking like it might start shifting away from that?

11. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Doubtful it will ever shift away from it considering what endgame gear looks like and does to characters. You need to be able to burst bosses down as fast as possible in order to clear raid.

Class balances + Luke Raid gear have basically allowed pretty much every class in the game to fulfill the role of Bursting.

12. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Sounds fun, I like high difficulty stuff, wonder what would change before we get luke raid considering connection issues. Clearing luke raid would actually feel like an achievement unlike anton raid when it first came out.

13. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    [​IMG]

Quest legendary for the main dps and 3 supports (heblon earring and 2 +12 amp 5s though but gracia f nen and aura witch).

14. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah no, that guy shit on hard today for failing raid on stream today and he banned people from stream for asking why aren't taking people into his raid unless full 90 epics lol

And I don't know if they will bring buffed Luke to DFOG. Seems like any single dc in phase 2 will most likely will lead to failure

Maybe since it's only 8 people so many less dc issues. But current Luke Normal dungeons already lots of bugs and crash issues from what I have experienced

3rd map is just dumb and filled with bugs and crashes

15. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    What does that have to do with what I posted? I was just responding to

16. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Zail and I were meaning the current 90 quest legendaries that got released clearing the current raid that came out last night, not stuff like Vilmark and Gracia clearing old raid like the video you posted. Pretty much everyone knows that was possible, hence why they decided to make it harder.

Edit- I'm wrong, ignore this post

17. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Those are the lvl 90 quest legendaries. Yes I know that you almost certainly won't get in with those legendaries but throwing blanket statements is dumb.

18. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Guess I was mistaken then, didn't recognize the icons for new 90 legendaries at a quick glance. My apologies.

If what I said came across as a blanket statement, I didn't mean for it to be that. I was just meaning that I didn't think they would be able to clear/participate for awhile. People said the same thing about Gracia and stuff and then they were able to clear as well. Just gotta wait and see what develops.

19. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    ignore what i said about that streamer, its just after things he did today kinda made me changed the view of the video he made.

idk maybe Luke Raid in that video is much easier than current one in live server. just point i was trying to say current difficulty isn't really justifiable imo. people who were able to ran raid fine failed many times today. if i was in that position i would be very annoyed. i just dont think this difficulty bump was that necessary, just very rushed overall.

i dont agree with throwing dungeon that adds another level of gimmicks to annoy the players. i think luke dungeon alone has enough gimmick with berserk gauge. we dont need to add in energy map and needs to be constantly clearing and failing even once pretty much leads to the fail of the raid.

And i am just looking at the perspective from DFOG lvl player. maybe if i had full upgraded 90 epics and getting bored of the game because it was too easy, i might be thinking this kinda of direction is good.

but like i said rather than gear, bigger issue atm is limiting class variety for raid all over again.

i just wonder what happened to reducing the needs of the sader for the raid thingy went off too lol

20. Pyros

They don't show the gear on the 2nd party in that video though right? Like you can see how slow the video party takes to clear luke, they need 3 clears from the 2nd grp shield generator thing with the mini bosses, but when they switch roles, the 90leg party clears the shield once and the other party just destroys luke right away. Meaning the 2nd party is probably super stacked in comparison, if they needed a similar amount of clear they'd have been really close to failling P2.

Phase1 looked really easy though.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Exacus