SB ToDes Help

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by XiaxhouSLAYS, Oct 15, 2016.

1. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm a noob. Losing at 4th floor....

And I know for ex Solodros is resistant to all elements except Light.

Looking for a general SB guide to ToDesp....or tips on the hard floors for the class.

tyvm

2. Kheffin Bow down before the god of RNG.

I'm assuming you're currently at a low level of gear. Max unshackle, max all your ghosts, and let tick damage kill them over time while you run away with ghost step. You can max wave wheel slasher/force wave neutral if you want to give yourself something else to do. It's slow, but it's safe as long as you aren't reckless.

Once you get chronicle sets (particular Tombstone of Oblivion 6 pc), you basically wait for Tombstone to come off cooldown and more or less one shot. If you're paranoid about getting interrupted, then you can wait for Phantasmal Slayer to come off cooldown, then use that into Tombstone.

3. Loriciferica Global Moderator

A lot of apcs aren't resistant to sleep or freeze so ghost slash drive/ice saya can do some work there

For those who are, rhasa and phantasmal slayer can do a decent job of bogging them down

4. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    A white cube contract can take care of Soldoros. Kazan and Bremen are neutral element damage ticks, so they'll take whatever element is active on your weapon to chip away at him, and we have at least a few abilities (I know Phantom Sword Slash is one) that are capable of taking dual element. I've beaten him in 30/6 support build, so I'm confident you can pull it off, too. You'll want to use a white cube contract against all the upper level slayer APCs as they all have very high shadow resist.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)