Rogue PvE Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Yoowy, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Working on this overnight will be done possibly before game comes up tomorrow we shall see. Sorry about this not being done sooner lol been busy lately with real life stuff etc. Will post here again and in general discussion of Rogue when it is done

2. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    So for the most part its pretty much done. Still need to post some videos / skeleton build / use my tactical highlighter / OV set usage / gear listings / change table of contents. Nice thing to note the guide looks alot clearer now since i cut down shit due to weapon types (thank god) so it isnt as big of a wall of text as before. Updated some shit obviously made a section for people who are just looking for what changed specifically so it doesnt become a chore looking at the skills just for that < 2nd post. Oh also got rid of some garbage that was cluttering crap

But iam going to bed i have some work to do before dfo is up god bless like moving my whole pc set up to other side of room for a better connection

3. Chardo Fight for truth and tacos al pastor

I have a free chronicle box that I dont know what to use for that expires in like 1 day in kdnf, since I found shadow warp pants by pure chance Im planning on using it and the necklace from the epic to complete 3pc and get 50% cool-down reduction on lightning arrow

is this a good replacement while I build on force hit ends? 6 sec cool-down lightning arrow sounds retarded good in my brain. it completely fixes my mediocre non-cube rotation when my strong skills are spent (often Im found just doing mediocre bandit cuts and chainsaws while I wait on hurricane/arrow/rampant cool-downs)

4. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes it does i was honestly going to put that in the chron list for exceptions (outside of c2 force hit end) 3 piece shadow wrap is huge and is great filler.

Basically what iam doing with the chron section is just adding the sets that are usable with certain options

5. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Update used tactical highlighter / fixed some wording / table of contents / ov set usage / slightly editing gear listings.

Need to do still update skills videos

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)