Rogue PvE Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Yoowy, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Damian_

IGN:
    ChateauNoir
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I've been on a hunt for those force HE pieces and didn't get anything until today. Got my 1st piece, force HE inferior shoulder.
    What I have on atm is all force excel strike.

2. Hatsukoi sugoi

IGN:
    Koihman
    Server:
    Cain
    If this upcoming level up event affects all classes, I might try take up a rogue. Might as well add onto the rare classes I'm already playing lel

3. Wing

So who is right?

4. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    There are rogues who run anton with C2 pieces, none who run with C3, I think it's pretty clear which is better.

5. EZMode

IGN:
    Flashman
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    http://www.twitch.tv/jungwon1413/v/11172279

Jung using cursed c2 during an Anton Raid.

6. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Rogue endgame the true final boss.

7. Wing

Hmm...yeah I guess. Logically, it would make sense that what Yoowy said is true, since Rogue is all force hit end. But idk why boosted would say they are all multiplicative then.

8. Lil Puddin Duke of Diabeetus

IGN:
    ALOT
    I was going to say lmao so true, but it's in a good way when you refer to PvP since Rogue da bess and fighting against Rogue is painful but this is a pve topic so it doesn't count here. But then Rangers reminded me they exist. Can I cry now?

Anyway, does anyone have an end game built to focus on? Rogue has a lot of fun attacks. I know spin to win is a must, as is all her cubies.

9. Scrangos

Would it be good to get silverstream on clone top since it lets you get the lv9 bonus without a contract?

10. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    2nd awakening hits you go for Nova Reament top hands down (its the 85 active skill)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  11. Scrangos

Well its mostly for right now, about to open the package for rogue :x I saw the guide says mastery/swiftness, but in the other topic for titles i saw silverstream mentioned over mastery/hitend

12. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Just go mastery for ava top.

For the title there is totally gonna be something better so might as well just get something you can switch out of aka Silver stream +2 you only get 100 more str most notable. Its really not a huge deal to go for it unless you really want to or you want level 9 silver stream without contracts*

Mastery is better then hit-end level's

13. Nixte

Can you buy force hit end from the c2 merchant?

14. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes, and it's not that costly compared to ov2/3 set pieces

15. TheRiveria Hurricane, Sword Dance, Shining Cut, blah r&r etc.

IGN:
    Korore | Riocho
    Steam:
    rune_heart
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Silver Stream lets you do 7 hits on Sword Dance. Just saying. Also if you have equipment to swap in and out of with Silver Stream for Lv9+ you can get one more buff stack of +15% critical damage, which will stay even after swapping back.

Max Double Pierce with and without TP vs max Bandit Cut with and without TP, Double Pierce pretty much always loses by about 10k dmg on single targets without and with it loses by about 6k dmg (testing against Hyper Mecha Goblin). Still great for those i-frames, though.

16. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Working on updating this for future update upcoming for DFO. will probably see some major changes like me cutting out info because its not needed most likely will put a section just for info that was cut out if people really want to see more stuff. Even tho we arent getting 2nd awakening skills the major changes are still there and that is what counts so iam excited finally. Look forward to it will try my best to make this as clean as possible

17. What a coincidence, I was about to make a video on those changes (along with 2nds but that'll be near the end) wanna include it?

18. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Always welcome do need some new videos since i basically took out all the old ones.

So the format i talked about with friends to see what would work would be Intro > Transitioning to post 2nd changes ( this mainly for rogues who played before 2nd and dont know what exactly has changed) > skill > skill > and everything else followed

I want to include builds but without 75+ skills we have a HUGE amount of SP given so can basically max near everything

19. Here ya go

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  20. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    yah need to chill and i dont want to see none of this here flagging for deletion

Edit: As to keep on topic please refrain from shit-posting one another.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)