Rogue General Discussion

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Hiyuu, May 21, 2014.

1. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
  2. Ggmech

I'm currently looking at the warped time cutter in ah, why is it so cheap, it has ,20% smash so it looks good for only 10 mil. Am I missing something that makes this item not wanted

3. Mojo_Rhino

I am looking at transitioning to my over the fate. Have Gracia, full hit end, getting close to bulky, and crap pet. I will need smash, so I am thinking of getting the event pet. Is their an easy answer to what level range is best to choose? Seems like its between weapon masteries and huricacane/lightning arrow.

4. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Go for masteries as it boosts everything.

5. logcen

best gems? i'm thinking element + atk speed + movespeed + hit rate?

6. lolitopia

So I dug out my rogue again to do hells for eyes and stuff since its half cost... now I got refined ring, chameleon shoulders and assassin shoes. And since last time I have a meme berserker rogue weapon (over the fate), am I able to raid? Or better to change my halidoms to full hit end? I got necklace and top for hit end

7. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    No way are you raiding in halidoms lol. Use at least hit end chrons+gigantic presence if you wanna be accepted to raids.

8. lolitopia

Is it ok to replace GP with 2 hit end + refined ring for raid?

9. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    You can certainly do that until you finish GP.

10. lolitopia

Was thinking of using gale force sub eq, mstone and one other for the 3 piece set since it gives twin sword mastery + hit end atk because theres no hit end pieces for those. Is that ok for raid or is there a better option other than epics?

11. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    I don't reccomend using gale force 3pc anywhere except accessory slots. You should just get an elemental magic stone and at least a pink lvl80+ sub with physical attack.

12. lolitopia

Something like becky googles and mechanical dragon heart? hahaha oblivion meteorss

13. Ggmech

Is anyone getting random desyncs when partying with rogues, I find the desyncs more often if I'm not the first player to cause damage to an enemy

14. PoppyRocky Alts Galore!!!

so.. i just got a silver spirit on my rogue. How good is it again? how much better than lib and the other epics?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  15. Mojo_Rhino

Life as a rogue, unfortunately. You mean the random hit warping right? The good news is your not crazy and it can be played around for most roguesi talk to.

I can mitigate it by partying with people I connect well with. I often take slot one and put someone I connect well with ( lives close- both fast internet) in slot 2 for raid.
    If there is another melee class close by you should be canceling basics into your cubes so the game can verify mob is there before wasting a cube. The more you play around with it the more you will understand how to not have it mess you up very bad.

These days it mostly only affects me when I have to slightly spread out my burst ( that's fine) or miss an opening sonic strike cause a lancer hit the mob from far away at room entry.

16. Luminate

IGN:
    Lumiate
    Guild:
    Dream
    So recently I've been blessed with an Agnes stone to use. I wanted to share about the damage changes that came with it. Before Agnes I used a DKT so I made the assumption that the elenore from Tactical & Refined along with DKT was redundant. Well turns out I do pretty much the same amount of damage. When I mean the same amount of damage, the differential was below a million. I tested both with and without the activation of the savior it wasn't very impressive at all. I'm unsure of how it'll interact with sader buffs. I can post the damage analysis if you guys want but it's pretty depressing. Conclusion: Agnes is slightly better than DKT (yeah no shit) but not a whole lot. Might be different with sader

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  17. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Are those Dual Blades or Katanas......

18. Lethologica RIP Necromancy 15/6/16

The issue is that Agnes is basically additive with savior and not Multiplicative, unfortunately the bonus is not 20%, but around 15%

(1+.35+.2)/(1+.35) = 1.148 = roughly 14.8% increase
    On the other hand, for Dethrone
    In solo:
    (1+.4+.2+.18)/(1+.4+.2) = 1.125 = roughly 12.5% increase
    In 4p:
    (1+.55+.2+.18)/(1+.55+.2) = 1.103 = roughly 10.3% increase

Basically Neither of these are multiplicative so you never get as much of an increase as you'd like =x
    Nothing should really change with or without a sader though.
    The real reason why Savior > Goddess is because it frees up any potential smash modifier, particularly Infinite Structure of Avarice, and that makes a massive difference

19. jon mike kanashi

Guild:
    [commie]
    Server:
    Cain
    what does the 90 twin sword change in silver stream? better not just be the color

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)