Rogue General Discussion

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Hiyuu, May 21, 2014.

1. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    Over the fate gets 10% crit dmg and scales the elenore 20% - 40% based on mob hp after epic rework. +2 to twin sword mastery as well, I believe. (it may have that atm, not sure)
    Personally when I got mine, i made the switch from a lib dagger to over the fate and it worked out pretty well. You just gotta be careful if you use something like oils to bring your hp down.

As for dagger rogue, you probably want to go 6pc gracia, 3pc bulky.
    I don't like gracia myself because of all the procs making it a bit inconsistent, but you probably won't beat it without things like assasins top/bottom, tactical belt, ray decrease etc.
    Of course, you'd go force:hit end rather than gracia if you have The End.

2. oOMeOo

new skill guys , lost 1 contact point buff

3. she lost excel links but i think the effect of it went into hit bleed? i'm going to wait for a good translation of it.

4. Luminate

IGN:
    Lumiate
    Guild:
    Dream
    The gist of it is that we get a perm excel links. Slight reduction in damage for most of our skills. It's sorta funny cause I was talking about how bad we are in dungeons that require 2+ casts of excel links which is the entirety of Luke.
    Source: Korean friend that doesn't play Rogue. So if you want the exact details we'll have to wait for a better translation.

5. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    its exactly the kinda quality of life we needed, especially twin sword rogues.
    the loss of an extra contact point shouldn't be too bad tbh. We get a slight dmg buff across the board with the 7% increase to skills and silver stream stacking multiplicatively which should make it 52% crit dmg at 3 stacks.

As for the new skill, it seems a bit low on the dmg side, but I didn't pay attention to the cooldown so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. excel links either needed to be a perma buff or become a passive. the CP generation on twin sword is awful without links up.

7. Laskeri

IGN:
    Hyakurei
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd definitely take slightly lower damage on skills for permanent drastically increased CP generation. The loss of the extra CP slot might hurt a little, but it increases the fluidity of the class a lot, so I am a fan.

8. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    For anyone who wanted the translation
    upload_2016-11-15_23-14-41.png

9. I'm trying to figure out just what I can do to boost my damage at this point that is outside the realm of RNG (re: Hells/Anton Raid). I'm currently rocking the following...

Left Side + Sub Equipment = Gracia 6pc
    Accessories = Gigantic Presence 3pc
    Magic Stone: Florae Shape Stone
    Weapon: Silver Spirit
    Title: Sweet Dreamer[Cat] (Dagger Mastery Skill Lvl +2 enchantment)
    Pet: Petit Becky

For swap gear, I have the Book of Transcendence - Silver Moon (+2 Silver Stream), Dark Gothic Shoulder (+1 to Lvl 40 - 50 Skills), 5pc Dusky West (+2 to 1st Awakening Active), Halidom Top (+1 Silver Stream) and Sweet Dreamer[Panda] (Silver Stream Skill Lvl +2 enchantment). I also have full Rare Clone Avatars with full gold emblems, Dagger Mastery Platinum Emblems and an Avatar Top for Silver Stream swaps -- I even have Salaime the Flame (+15% Attack Strength for 20 seconds) that I can swap in as a pet. I feel like my damage is extremely low, with my EX Nugol numbers in training looking as roughly 1'26'' for a full kill and 132.6mil as a 10 second burst. The biggest thing I'm seeing is that I don't have any Smash or Elenore in my main setup. I do have Over The Fate in the bank, and the accessories banked are Shape of Avarice (necklace, +9% additional attack), Refined Amnesia Ring and Great Glory Bracelet, but I highly doubt those three would be more beneficial than the GP 3pc, and Over the Fate is just too troublesome to make use of.

Are there any goals I can get that are outside the realm of RNG, or am I at the point where I just need to pray to the gods and hope I start seeing some good epics?

10. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Over the fate will be a lot better after the epic revamp, it averages out to 30% elenore or something so it'll be your best option in the future until you can pull savior or goddess knife. Apart from that, you need to get a smash title when those come out (probably in the next package), and either run hell or hope from better drops from raid. Also I don't think the dagger mastery title is very good, any other title (cool down title, samba or doppel of light) would probably be a lot stronger.

11. Luminate

IGN:
    Lumiate
    Guild:
    Dream
    Aside from the small areas AliasZ has mentioned, you have the strongest gear you can achieve without investing time into Hells/Anton Raid. From your nugol and 10sec test, you're plenty strong enough to participate in raid so that shouldn't be a huge issue. I'm afraid if you love Rogue and want to be stronger you'll have to do more hell runs. You're at the point of better epic weapon, or full epic armor/acc set

Edit: I have been looking at the numbers for anton accs and if you get the anton bracelet (15% smash) + the anton neck (9% Elenore, the one you already have) and your amnesia ring, it "could" be a bit stronger, but most likely not huge improvement you're looking for.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  12. What skills aren't worth any sp at all?

Any non max skill worth the tp?

13. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Don't have enough TP since you have to max LA and Sonic, with the remaining going into Hurricane/Excel. Doesn't matter what you put SP into as long as you have your cubes (sans vertical) maxed.

14. Ggmech

Hey guys, recently started gearing up my rogue again. I currently have enough to buy 6 pieces of gracia. My question is it worth keeping ray decrease, iris belt and windess auto shoes or should I just fill with gracia.

15. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    Use ray decrease.

16. AnthonyD

Hey guys, just started to lvl a rogue. So is there any guide about leveling her? My rogue is lvl 35 and her dmg is kind of weird. Same skill but sometimes it deals 30k dmg, sometimes it's only 3k~5k, i do usually use hit end as well

17. Ggmech

how important is it that I grab a rogue pet while its only 15m.

18. I'd grab it. There hasn't been a crit damage pet in a long time, and +1 to Nova Remnant is huge. The only better (?) pet atm is Becky.

19. aStray

IGN:
    aStrayMoon
    I always notice these things so late smh
    upload_2016-12-6_15-43-18.png
    Rip better contact point generation for twin sword rogues as a passive.
    We're getting excel links back as an active, just combined with hit bleed.

Attached Files:

20. posted my rogue anton solo runs. faris is a jerk who never listens to me.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)