Rogue General Discussion

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Hiyuu, May 21, 2014.

1. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Not e
    Not very good

2. Mojo_Rhino

Yah, skill tip said 1% per lvl... thanks for info.

3. Scarlet Eagle Stain

IGN:
    ScarletEagle
    Guild:
    College
    Server:
    Cain
    I understand that certain daggers are a cut above the rest of options as far as epics go, but do dual blades lose out in general? There's a variety of daggers on the AH in the legendaries at +11 but there's only like one or two legend DBs, is there somthing I'm missing?

4. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Dual Blades are just not very good. The main reason is because the longer cooldowns really make a big difference, and not enough dual blades do enough damage to be worth the cooldowns.

5. Scarlet Eagle Stain

IGN:
    ScarletEagle
    Guild:
    College
    Server:
    Cain
    Even with a bunch of force hit end stuff? I'd imagine those would make the average DBs at least worth considering.

6. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    It sounds like you want to use the dual blades because you keep fighting back, so just use them.

7. Laskeri

IGN:
    Hyakurei
    Server:
    Cain
    Force: Hit End increases the damage but it is the same modifier on lower cooldown on Daggers. Dual Blades are counter-intuitive to Rogue's speed.

8. Scarlet Eagle Stain

IGN:
    ScarletEagle
    Guild:
    College
    Server:
    Cain
    Just trying to figure out the extent to which dual blades are dead :L
    Oh well I suppose. I guess I'll stick with what I got.

9. Lunariel

How good is this for raid? I'm trying to see where i fall DPS tier wise

Attached Files:

10. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    it is decent. you should just finish bulky.

11. aStray

Good enough for any position in raid. I'd say S for now, SS - SSS if you finish bulky and/or gracia.
    How's your nugol time btw? Not related to tier or w/e, just me wondering.

12. Lunariel

about 1:45, and i was thinking about buying a sinew bracelet and farming hells for Princess to keep water damage

13. aStray

Tbh bulky would be better unless you get ABR and then I'd consider getting sinew.

14. Lunariel

Gotcha, i'm still farming bulky either way though, even though i'm pretty sure neither piece can individually replace Princess necklace/Hit end Bracelet without actually finishing the set

15. aStray

Yeah, you're right about that.

16. Mojo_Rhino

Got great gearing advice a few weeks ago, hope I can get an answer to another question:

Rogue is now sitting in full hit end, Lib Dagger, ggb, alicias tear, roxys gloves, water baloon, shit pet, rare ava's and 12 lib dagger.
    I get 6 pieace gracia with the current events, 7 piece in a couple weeks so I can leave roxy's on and mantain 6 pc.
    My question~ a tainted over the fate dropped for me. How upgraded would this have to be to compete with the +12 lib. Seems like it could be very expensive for something I hope hell replaces for me anyways. Thanks!

17. Laskeri

IGN:
    Hyakurei
    Server:
    Cain
    There's an item you can get from the cera shop that removes curses altogether and allows you to reinforce them. After the epic rework, Over The Fate is at least pretty good, if not amazing. So I'd keep it.

18. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    i thought over fate gave increased crit damage based on monster hp after rework, wouldnt that be a bit better then lib? regardless quick question, dagger rouge go hit end or gracia or mixed. got the end on my durandal what are the chances of an epic trans stone for christmas and if such a thing does happen should i trans it to rouge?

19. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    They wouldn't make an 85 transfer stone.

20. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    we can always hope ya know T_T

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)