returning to my asura

Discussion in 'Asura' started by zander145, Jan 19, 2016.

1. zander145

Seen theres a new update and thought I might come back to see whats new. Got all that returning player bullcrap that I cant use much, already lvl 85.
    I see all of my skills have been reset, any good reason why? Anything changed that I need to know about? Any good skill builds I can look at and tweak to my liking for Indra?

2. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Well, Mind snap now gives skill damage and it's sp per level was reduced by 5, we have lightning on our ice waves, fire waves, and ghost orb. Lightning energy reduces mdef when it strikes an enemy. Asura spirit crescent is a lvl 1 max again, and has received major buffs that make it viable. Basically max everything like before, but make sure to max spirit crescent now.

3. Gyran Dreemurr Enthusiast

IGN:
    Gyran
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm like absurdly late to the punch on this one, but in case anyone else curious about changes wanted to know, or if you somehow haven't noticed, SP and TP have also changed; WMB is a one time TP purchase (still 2 only iirc) so that's more lenient, and both WMB and Murderous Wave cost 5 SP less than before alongside Mind Snap. As if our builds weren't SP lenient enough, now it's even easier on us; A fixed build that runs Orb over Pentacle can basically max everything instead of Quaker, Enticer, and Pentacle, with plenty of leftover to dump in basic utilities and maybe a few Magma Wave Sword points. Asura Spirit Crescent requires almost no charge time after casting too; you basically have to go out of your way to immediately let it go after casting to get the lame normal one.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)