Returning after out of country for 1+ year (lvl 61 Duelist)

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by Lord Gorchnik, Jun 5, 2016.

1. So it looks like I came back at a pretty interesting time. I have not logged on since March of 2015 and it looks like the Female Slayer 2nd Awakening event is going on right now. I am currently lvl 61 which means hopefully I can get to lvl 70 in time for the 2nd awakening. However, if I am being completely honest I am very, very lost on what I should be doing. All my skills have been reset so I have no idea if there is a new build duelists should be running or not. I'll post some pictures here so people can see what I had before having to leave the country.

Overall stats
    http://i.imgur.com/XWPrLh4.jpg
    My terrible weapon
    http://i.imgur.com/sSr4xGm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/N5860Zb.jpg
    Materials/Gold/etc
    http://i.imgur.com/Rc4s4lr.jpg

1) Seria gave me a +10 returning Great Sword (Zanbato) weapon for logging in. I was running a Zanbato with lightsabre in the off-hand but maybe times have changed now and I should be running something else?
    1a) I also have two boxes I can open/use. Growing unique weapon/armor. Since Seria already gave me a Zanbato should I choose the lightsabre from the box that way I have both?
    1b) I can apparently also choose a "Marvelous Weapon" from the reinforcement event. Again just wondering if Zanbato is the way to roll?
    1c) Is the previous marvelous weapon worth attempting to upgrade to +11? Seems there is an enhancing event going on. Not sure if it's worth taking the risk on breaking a nice gift given the sword I was using sucked big-time.​
    2) Definitely going to need some skill build recommendations. It looks like a ton of skills changed and I have no clue what is worth using.
    2) Any good Avatar packages going on right now? I see a lot of F. Slayer stuff in the store but not sure if any of it is worth it. Not only that but I already have 8 clone avatars and would hate to have a ton of other clone avatars taking up space.
    3) It looks like picking up the Petit Friend char that is your class is a good investment?

Bless all of you for your patience and my returning scatter-brainedness.

2. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    Hello there young vagabond in training. Welcome back to the game.

1) marvelous weapon will not break after +13. As for best weapon there a many builds you can go with Vagabond. I always tell other Vagabonds that it's preference on what weapon you like better. Light sabers give you 10% CD and we have a mastery now (lightsaber mastery) that gives another 10% CD for using a lightsaber thats 20% cd on all skills. Zanbato on the other hand has more power and damage output so it all comes down to do you want more damage or faster attack speed and 20% lower cd but lower damage. In one week we will be getting a new patch that brings us gracia set. This set increases light damage so you could start farming that set and either go Zan or lightsaber with that build. If you plan to take vagabond further you will.need to.fumd hell modes and get all the shiny epics.

2) Get the current avatar package it has a nice title, aura and pet. If you plan on farming got gracia set go with light damage title otherwise stick to fire. You can use extra avatars to bind cube and get rare avatars.

3) It's a good collectable and she is super cute :3

Please if you need a guild for help and questions please feel free to join mine DarkMatter

Discord is a chat program that we use to communicate with other players. There is a phone app also. This is the best way to contact me if you want direct answers. I do main vagabond so feel free to ask me anything if you want to see some videos come check out my stream :D
    Twitch.tv/DrLifting

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  3. Wow, great post and sorry for the late reply. Government work keeps me busy. So I feel like I messed up immensely as I didn't see your post in time. Currently level 71.
    I bought the avatar package but lots of people were telling me to go Shadow so I got the shadow aura. Now with you telling me that Gracia set is a fantastic one to use I feel like I've messed up immensely.
    Also I do have extra clone avatars, how does one go about binding them to get rare avatar pieces?
    Yes, I hope you don't mind if I PM you in game. I am so lost right now. Level 71 and just now getting to the stage with the train. All my quests are green which means I am many levels behind. Still haven't even started looking at OV, Anton, Tower of Despair, etc.

4. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    This is why I have katana title it gives all elemental damage so I can make any build and not worry about my title and you need bind cubes to get rare avas but it's a chance no garentee just hope you get lucky.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)