[Request] Dark Knight Builds/Guides

Discussion in 'Dark Knight' started by Doublenyher, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Doublenyher Level 100 Chinese Farming Bot

IGN:
    NyherNyher
    Guild:
    Speedwagon
    I want to create a Dark Knight but I don't know what weapon/armor is best for him and I don't know what skill combos I should use. While looking through the forum, I saw found two guides that I wanted to see but they were both taken down. These were the two guides:

http://forums.dfocore.com/Thread-Dark-Knights-Skills-and-Mechanics
    http://aux.gg/forum/topic/2186-the-true-dark-knight-guide/?hl=+dark++knight

If someone has a copy of either guide, that will be really helpful.

This class seems really fun but I am pretty much lost. Can someone help?

2. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    It really depends on what skills you wanna use.
    Personally I like the magic side of slayers a whole lot more so I'll be running a pseudo Asura+Soul Bender build with as many grabs as I can get since the sheer variety of grabs is partly what makes DK so awesome.
    Just have to pray to the rng gods that my first TODesp pot weapon isn't purely physical oriented...

3. TheHomeGuy

The dfo core link you posted contained a guide that mainly favored the physical side of the DK. I have no idea about the other. Until the nerf... uh rework of DK it is currently best to either go physical or hybrid. DKs can use all slayer weapons but the best 3 to use are Katana, Lightsabre, and Zanbato. Katana for hybrids and the other 2 for physical. As far as armor goes Light gives the most strength out of all, but Heavy doesn't give as much but also adds vitality. (I calculated a 18 str difference when wearing all sea god set between light/heavy.) I hear some hybrid users wear 3 pieces light and 2 pieces cloth. (Cloth giving most int) First starting out I would recommend using a katana or light-sabre as their cool downs are faster than a zanbato. If you are n00b like me and keep getting interrupted at phase 5 then the slow cool down of Zanbato would only hinder you. (But if you hit with your phase 6 Illusion slash or Dark break, your enemies will be hurting). I personally wear heavy armor, but it is up to your preference.

As far as a build goes you should really experiment and look for combos that work for you. Right now always have Illusion Slash and Dark break at phase 6. I was lazy and didn't really experiment much. So I have a mostly half-ass build. (Of course op gear was a factor as well.) There are much more experienced DKs than me so they can better help you. But I will try. :) I found a vid with a build that can get you started. The uploader has his build linked in response to a comment on his vid. But I will post it here for your convenience.

Build: http://blog.naver.com/spffprldksla/220341239581

4. Shalako

This guide was LARGELY teaching the combo flows aka what goes into what. Some of it was magic/phy combo builds (Obviously if you get epic SS/Gothic your build will be diff then a epic Zanbato combo)I'd saved some of it here.
    It also advocated a "Hybrid" build with a Katana
    2 chain
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 Skill Combos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Korea is best build" For Light Armor+Zanbato
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)