Rejected from pub raid because of my class?

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by DragonMage, Nov 17, 2016.

1. DragonMage

IGN:
    AriaFox
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    This dude literally outright rejected me because of my class and nothing more. Just because this person plays x class doesn't mean that they know how to play it to its fullest potential. I have the full swap with tainted along with meme shock setting against Tog, but nooooooooooo. They play the class, so they must clearly know everything about it. This gear totally isn't enough for raid for a Vagabond:
    upload_2016-11-16_23-45-14.png
    On a side note to this person: Fuck you.
    Flip the bird 3.gif

• Winner x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Artistic x 1
    • Edgy x 1
    • Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  2. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I mean, I wont lie, Gorun is decent, but its not the best, And ive seen vagas with similar gear to you just do absolutely nothing, Id take you, but vagabond is a very strange class in how it performs.

But hey, there is tons of pubs, go get em champ. Id have never expected a pug to take me prerework either despite having more gear then you. just how it goes sadly.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. This vaga's in our static raid for Kawaii/NewWorld on weekends. He has shock setup to kill orb pretty fast (I think fastest he did was a bit after orbs?) and does his job fine in battlefield/hatcheries. Certainly not a carry machine, but he does his job fine and it's convinient to have him (in case he needs to cheese smoke).

Although he's dumb and is only in because of connections :V

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • Derailing Derailing x 1
    • List
  4. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Gorun sucks right now though, it's only good after revamp

5. DragonMage

IGN:
    AriaFox
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    It's all good. I joined another pub raid and cleared it with ease. As for the weapon, I just realized that Queen of Pain buff is permanent now and will be using that for now on. I never looked into it after Infinite buff patch enough. What a blunder on my part.

6. As I said. Dumb and only in because of connections :V

7. Firefly

hey man at least they bothered to reply to u, imagine how that dg asura felt when everyone straight up rejected without even infoing cuz l0l shetclass feelsbadman

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)