Reasons why I'm quitting. Warning: lots of words!

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by Grandarex, Oct 30, 2016.

1. ElderGOD

I gave him a chance but I kicked him today. Would have been sooner if more people would report stuff directly to me via Discord mail or guild chat mail.

PvP players that want drama with PvE players and PvE players that want drama with PvP players can go find another guild.

When I solo I manual my inputs because I find it to be more fun, though for raid I need to not mess up and not let my group down. Also for PvP, trying to react to some things doesn't leave me time for manuals.

2. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    And I'm at that phase again. Where I am over thegame despite recently completing a 6pc gracia set and requiem spear
    Yes I'm at that epiphany again where I can't progress realistically past ancient dungeons like an invisible wall/ceiling has been looking over me

3. Shirouzen Ultracasual

Server:
    Cain
    start normal antons? (or find a good group to do normals then do normals)

4. ElderGOD

if you can liberate your weapon and upgrade it you should be able to get into a raid group (or get carried by friends) then hope for something good to drop.

There's also running tower despair for epic weapon and doing hells and praying to rng.

5. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    "Hope" "pray"

6. ElderGOD

It's a Korean MMO.

Advancement is determined by your wallet and your luck.

DFO isn't about skill.

If you want to play a game that takes skill play Starcraft: BW or SF3:3S.

7. MajorBill

Carbo!

Lol many pub raids are also super stingy and lots of petty shit happen like naval sabotages, people purposely abandoning raid group, giving up, trash talk, and despicable kicking sufficient players who waited longer to accept other players for convenience without consent.

What you said is true though. Bursting instead actually playing a game...
    They took away OV's gameplay and gimmicks that I used to enjoy. Now ov is just a grind and endgame game-play is burst and swiftness to make raid not cancer.
    But where's the fun?
    Only in getting lucky and getting rare items to make money?
    After all of it where is the game-play that is fun.
    Only fun to raid with friends and guildies at the very least.

I'm thinking about just pvping and no more pve.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)