Rate PvE EK Sp Build

Discussion in 'Elven Knight' started by ή☆VGPG | Swift, May 25, 2015.

1. ή☆VGPG | Swift

IGN:
    Rayot
    Steam:
    Swift4
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Yo. So this is what ive got after some compilation. I need all advice and comments
    upload_2015-5-25_12-32-7.png upload_2015-5-25_12-32-40.png upload_2015-5-25_12-33-26.png

Attached Files:

2. ή☆VGPG | Swift

IGN:
    Rayot
    Steam:
    Swift4
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
  3. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I think the skill builder covers up to lv85, we're in 80 cap. I'll give you my thoughts anyways:
    1. Conviction's level should be relative to your EK's Physical defense. It shouldn't be maxed at all.
    2. If you're picking up Chain Rush, Max the Trait Points (TP) into it. No exceptions. That is the rule for Chain Rush.
    3. War Cry TP should be dropped. Debuff to enemies is okay, but I, personally, never found it useful since it doesn't help you do more damage. It just makes enemies do less damage.
    4. Overwhelm/Verdant TP is fine.
    5. Leave Shield Uppercut at 1 and move SP elsewhere. Shield Uppercut still has good launching power at level 1.
    I still say this is good build for what it is. Faithful Breakthrough at 1 seems like a good idea since you still get a barrier, but I personally maxed mine.

4. ή☆VGPG | Swift

IGN:
    Rayot
    Steam:
    Swift4
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    The way i see it, based on what Conviction does, I would say this statement is good depending on how you build your equipment. Lets say you have double statted magic sealed gear with Strength on one end, and because of Unswayable Conviction, Vitality on the other end. Plus Since EKs, like Pexos, specialize in plate armor, they have naturally outstanding Phys defense and with any Vitality boost, it makes it higher, thus Conviction stronger. This is why i kept it maxed.

War Cry TP is gone and Chain rush TP is now maxed

I've dropped Shield Uppercut to 1 and dumped the rest of the SP into Sentence.

5. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    You'd need an absurd amount of vital and physical defense to even reach the cap at Lv8. If you can conjure up 60,000 Physical defense, then yes, by all means max it. otherwise, you'd best leave the extra sp elsewhere. I'm barely at 27K physical defense, and that's without buff and stuff. I've left mine at Level 6.

6. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    There's no point in rolling for vitality even on dual-statted magic seals. Really, the last thing EK needs is more survivability than she already has. Even though you have some tanky-ish things in your kit, you are still a damage-dealing class, and str+phys crit is still gonna be the way to go on most dual-statted mseals. The only class that should think about stacking vit or spr is full support Crusader; for everyone else, it's simply not a good enough return for the investment relative to damage stats.

7. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I want to say reinforcing gear would help hit the absurd cap but yeah, the return amount per pdef from vital is too small. It's 5 vitality per 1 pdef and it is already calculated into current pdef in the stat window.

8. ή☆VGPG | Swift

IGN:
    Rayot
    Steam:
    Swift4
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    so would that mean that for every 5 points in spirit, u have 1 point in magic def?

9. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I would assume spirit follows the same rules for m.def, but that's besides the point. As it stands, I think it's stupidly hard to even reach that kind of p.def without the aid of enchants/buff and the like.

10. ή☆VGPG | Swift

IGN:
    Rayot
    Steam:
    Swift4
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    so be it then.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)