Raid Megathread - Anton

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Mormolycia, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    I only distinctly remember a 6pc Ancient Kingdom set Omniblade. Thematically, he is SS tier. Practically speaking? I'd rate it C tier.

The BV party had an Elementalist. Aside from that, nothing suboptimal to speak of without closer inspection.

2. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Yesterday I got to hard carry a pub by clearing 7 legs (boats failed before we could do 4th leg the first time), and smoke, and phase 2 was volcano rush with hatch mobs up in Mateka room most of the dungeon. Fun times.

3. tsumugii today

find new leg parties

4. The Winged Professor だが断る!

That's assuming that average pub group is capable of running legs. I prefer not trusting pub members and planning on hard carry.

5. tsumugii today

more talking to kajiti but yeah

6. RocForum Bird of Prey

Had a WM that wouldn't RDS and 1st awaken right room BG. Tfw he say's it's not fast enough. Finally decides to 2nd awake right room(after getting his pt pounded and raid reset). He didn't touch floo with his black fire during hatch. Never meteor swords. Only used 1st awakening like twice in entire raid.

Party giving him tips but he goes full denial telling us to suck his little wiener. +11 amp savior bato, 3/3 super star, various good epics :clown:

I wish I could've just kick him from pt to deny him rewards but we had 0 holds and needed whatever pitiful dps he could contribute.

7. Winjo

So I lead my first raid (pub). Raid leading is tough, but I was surprised at how decent everyones gear was applying. I was expecting random shit like two or three terrible/decent epics and rares or something, but almost everyone seemed decent. Nothing spectacular but it seemed coherent. I only had to start turning people down when we had 4 omniblades already and I didn't think it made sense to have more (do their passives stack?). We cleared with only two Saints (almost definitely due to the weekend buff) which was also a bit surprising. Everything went pretty smoothly besides BV having trouble countering Mateka due to lag, etc.

Question though: What was I supposed to prioritize for the leg party that didn't go into BV? I thought it was better to send them to Atol if it was open because he can be a pain in the butt, but another person in my party said Infected was more important since it makes energy climb up faster. I sent one of the BG parties to Infected and they did fine, just wondering what you guys think.

8. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    That's kind of hard to say; generally, the non-bv leg party goes to infected to make sure other hatches don't have to detour from camping in order to help energy spam. Hatch 3 can usually be handled if smoke party has a particularly strong member + saint and maybe another buffer or two. If infected isn't hatch 3, then it could be handled by a strong smoke party, but keep in mind that infected is not only whatever boss is in that hatch, but the twins, who are really tanky.

As long as infected didn't stay open long enough to give energy much trouble, then it really doesn't matter. The main reason the other leg team does it is because there's almost always a notable gap between bg and leg power, which can make the difference between energy staying low and getting dangerously high.

9. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Atol is also not as hard as people make it out to be. It requires party competence, and even if that's not the case when p1 dies the first time they can just stay dead until Atol auto-frees p2.

In no buff with 3 man chron level dps with no Sader/nen still was not that bad to clear. It's weird how chicken people are when it comes to h3.

10. madchickins Flesh

Gotta get in with the lowest requirements for the phat lewts

11. Kamica

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I don't pub too often so I could be mistaken about this, but to me it feels like people are much better geared in afternoon raids compared to how they are in evening raids. What do you guys think? Does the time of day have any affect on ease of clears for the average pub?

12. Divine 在楼里

Guild:
    Pokemon
    It's not just the gear, but the general skil/knowledge level is lower later in the night as well.

13. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    and the fact that most of the strong ppl have already ran and your left with alts or scrubs later on in the night

14. Firefly

also shitters that failed their raids will get bumped back and join the next pug raid and fail again and vicious cycle into the night.

15. Winjo

I recently started running on my Chaos at reset time and it's amazing how geared people are. Seemed like everyone had full epics except for me and a few other Gracia users. Easiest raids of my life.

16. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    RIP those prime time sell raids.

Meanwhile, I'm still seeing different glitches due to lag. I feel it's not a good sign when these glitches are 30% of the reasons why you keep playing.

17. Winjo

I saw a lot of sell raids saying 5m to 6m still and it seemed like they were filling up, which is surprising. Were there just less due to everyone leveling up or something?

18. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    less incentive to raid atm with no hiram pot

19. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Boy today was fun.
    Go through phase 1 no probs except a very interesting agnes.
    phase 2 go to metaka - desync so bad had to redo
    have another party do metaka. ENTIRE PARTY DISCONNECTS PHASE 2
    welp no time to salvage rip life. Just gotta do it again.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  20. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    mateka got blown up

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)