Raid Megathread - Anton

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Mormolycia, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Isa Sheep

My sader needs to stop joining pubs.
    It's literally playing Russian Roulette.
    If you know you lag horridly in a raid, why are you even there? You kill the experience for yourself and everyone involved.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 1
    • List
  2. Raze

IGN:
    Vyncentz
    Guild:
    Valor
    Server:
    Cain
    This reminds me. I was in doots raid last weekend on the boats party and we had a DT that had the worst connection possible and would freeze immediately on dungeon entry, a bunch of skills would come out, and then she would DC. This proceeded to happen 3 times; 2 at smoke (one time causing a reset) and once on boats where she dced when the boss came out and we failed because it was a bunch of cube skills triggering the gimmick. My party leader kicked him out of our party and no one would swap around to see if his connection was better.

He sat out the entire raid after the reset and we full cleared it without him getting rewards from either phase

3. Blastu

IGN:
    Nero
    Server:
    Cain
    I made this after being so bored because its raining so hard here i cant go 5 minutes without disconnecting.

That and i've seen too many trolly memes
    [​IMG]
    Forgive me

madddd paint skillz yo

edit: I'm literally getting a hurricane here, sorry for double posting

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • List
  4. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    If you can't get 2 clears in 30+ minutes, you don't deserve rewards anyways. 90% of the problems can be solved by kicking out a lagger, or just split the party 50/50 with one of the leg parties and have them carry you through battlegrounds.

5. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Same with people who go in with no pots and tokens. Why are you there? And why are you volunteering yourself for Volcano?

6. Misukun ◤◡ᴥ◡◥

ran raid BV for the first time in a pub group yesterday.
    the travel properties of the mateka orbs triggers me, i have to go into normals and let him survive past cycle 1 just to practice for next time lol.

7. Isa Sheep

tfw you tell Alice to stand in a corner so she stops getting orbs smh lol. <3

8. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    I know this is really late, but i want to thank you for saying that. Cause one of my favorite streamers will literally not accpet people in full epics in his raid unless they have a legend insignia. I look at him and I think "The hell, are you retarded?"

9. The Winged Professor だが断る!

I don't use this as a measuring stick when looking at people, but I can see the logic behind it. It's more to just filter out people who rolled around in hell mode and slapped on full ebins without touching the rest of the content in the game. If you can at least put up with the amount of grinding to get 3k certs, then there's a higher chance that you like the character enough to actually know how to play them (or are an extreme masochist).

As far as comparing with KDnF, considering how way more smooth their pub raids look compared to DFOG, I can understand not caring as long as the character applying looks like they can complete their role.

10. Jetstream ( ≖‿≖)

IGN:
    Smoqueed
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't have a legendary insignia and my profession isn't maxed.

Eat shit.

• Like x 6
    • Classy x 2
    • Edgy x 2
    • Idol x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Burn x 1
    • List
  11. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Today Mateka showed us his ultimate ability: Game crash! (seriously neople, fix this shit).

12. SuperHealMan Full time Nekomancer

IGN:
    Intervating
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't know why I keep trying to pub raid with alts people do not know what to do. Mini story my sader today cleared phase 1 but for some reason phase 2 as we finally got the barrier down and everyone cleared hatches once. As soon as we get into the mateka fight everyone forgets hatcheries existed and let the game spawn 1000000 bugs.
    I don't know if I should even invest time into raiding with alts and just be happy I was able to get into a static raid with my main being necromancer.

13. NemesisZeru

IGN:
    RideTheLight
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Today, I had the fun of a boats party(3 launchers and a DT), who couldn't clear boats once(DT kept cubing, apparently). Then one of the launchers went afk in town like 5-10 minutes in, and never did anything again. First failed raid, and goddamn is it frustrating to wait on a raid for hours, just to fail phase 1 because of stuff outside your control...

At least I have like, 14 more raid days to get 3 clears. Hopefully I can pull it off. >.>;

14. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    I joined pub raid with buff, which im looking for no buff raid, but they assigned me as a physical support to leg with 3 dps and no sader. WHAT!? I haven't seen such a bad choice made before.

15. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Jesus titty-fucking christ, decided to do buff raid as creator... :bang::why:

Phase 1 we crashed at first smoke attempt (everyone but me crashes as nerbe does orb), but it's okay cause no one else could clear smoke anyways, between one party lagging too hard and the other unable to not guzzle all their tokens. After that, we just had to go against captain and do smoke, cause captain could not give instructions for shit.

Phase 2, my god... Egene decided to turn on maximum overtroll, healing with his eye twice, the 2nd time when no one was looking at him. But here comes the best part: we ended up juggling hatch 4 AND infected hatch 3, because the party who was supposed to do it was literally too stupid to follow instructions, such as "camp inf". The ele with my party shoulda got a savior putting of with this shit. Still....1/20 soul frags :hiyuu:

16. for some reason channel 40 has been crashing a lot of people randomly. the sader in my party crashed like 3 times, and one of the people in our naval party crashed, and then this customer crashed like 5 times lmao.

17. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    yesterday tog joined forces with lion and ate my connection for a bit

18. RocForum Bird of Prey

Spaghetti code

Attached Files:

19. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    Yesterday, I had my fnen join a no buff raid as a rando. We had 4 saders, and I was assigned to the boats party as their buff slave.

Boats party ended up carrying phase 1 super hard. We were by far the fastest in clearing smoke, we were comparable to leg parties in clearing them. We weren't especially stacked in terms of gear (Raging Herc SM, Mana Reinforcement farmable legendaries fnen), and the saders' main stats weren't budget either (2.2k to 2.5k).

I guess fnens are the real master race buff class now :^)

20. tsumugii today

what were your leg parties lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)