Quintuple Strength Revamp

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by RavenSensei, Dec 7, 2015.

1. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

With the Revamp coming for Vagabond, here are some of my thoughts on the new Quintuple Str buff, please feel free to correct me if I make a any mistake.

After Revamp Quintuple Str become master at Lv.10 and can be stacked up to Lv.20 (Right now master at Lv.20 and cap at Lv.30)
    The new buff stats at Lv.20 is 1110 STR (thats with Ancient Ruin, hope you got one during Dragon Road) and 40% Crit Damage.

Essentially what the revamp allowed for vagabonds is to stack the Lv. of Quintuple STR using specific gears (most of the times low-level with no combat stats) while you can switch into combat gear such as your OV9 or Epic sets after you stacked the buff. The buff after the revamp will last for 120s. so you have plenty of window to do the gear switch.

The catch is, vagabonds after the revamp to have the necessity of stacking crit chance to 100% (97%) in order the fully utilize the new Quintuple buff because as you can see, the pure STR increase has been reduced greatly. Then to fully utilize the buff to its full potential, you have to be switching gears between your stacking gear and combat gear. Some people in Kdnf and Cdnf did some testing with the new buff and the damage increase is around 20% - 25% at full crit with gear swap and 0% (no significant change) without gear swaping.

Moreover, this change in buff mechanics made raw strength (your STR in town) become much more important since the STR you get from the buff become much less significant. As a result, you will generally get more benefit our of the revamp if you are already siting on a high STR count and crit chance. Some suggest that if you have 2000+ STR (which is quite difficult to obtain in our current version), you will net a good increase in damage even without reaching 100% crit chance

Some Ideas for stacking Quintuple Str (please feel free to add because I am not good at thinking off the top of my head)
    Beware that Quintuple Str become a level 30 skill after revamp
    Clone Avatar Top +1
    Platinum Emblem +2 (one each for top and bottom)
    TAO Title +2
    Soleit (Lv.20 Pink LS) +2
    Ancient Doom LS (Lv.60 LS) +2
    Ancient Ruin +1 (+15% stats increase)
    Lv. 60 Sub Equipment +1
    Epic Sub Equipment +1
    Legacy Set Lv.25 Lv.55 Lv.80 +1
    Sea God Pants +1
    SD Mini Female Slayer Pet +1

P.S. you can now stack the Green otherverse energy on your Exo.gear to buff up your Quintuple even more with gear swap

So, have fun with vagabond and stack away >_<

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  2. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    So essentially vagabonds in a way get a buff if you utilize gear swapping???

3. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    I found a new item that gives +1 to quintuple

Attached Files:

• ring.png
      ring.png
      File size:
      177.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    and the green aura only buffs up the duration for quintuple not sure if its really worth buffing since it will last 2 min later or does this change later and actually buffs quintuple strength?

5. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    pvp top now also give s+1/+2 to all classes lv.30 skills.

Also, I know that vagabond buff has a max stack of five. Do you have to swap gear everytime u stack it a lvl higher? That feels like a pain..

And shameless plug-in...selling a quintuple strength plat emblem 38m or trade for mgunner dbr emblem hehehe

6. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    You swap once and buff after 2 min you do it again

7. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

You actually can just stack all 5 levels with one gear swap!

8. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeeah but don't you want to stack it to 5 asap for the spd and dmg O_O

So basically there is no better way other than waiting for 20~25 seconds to stack it up in room 1?

9. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    It's not that long I have casting speed on my avatars and quintuple is a casting speed skill so maybe if you increase it you would cast it faster takes me like 6 seconds to cast to 5

If you are asking on how to stack to 5 just hold down your key until it's done

10. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Ok I admit I haven't played vaga since revamp, but isn't there a 5second cd for each casting of quintuple strength buff O_O

11. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    You can stack all 5 at once just hold the buff down and it lasts 2min now instead.of 30sec

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Ohh dam, now I feel vaga is worth playing again :D thx for the info

13. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    She will be getting a new revamp in pvp so there is also that. Right now she is meh in arena but really good in Dungeon goons if you gear her up

14. New PvP revamp? I couldn't find anything on this...

15. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    Yea cause in current patch sword wheel is buggy af in arena but it gets fixed later and we get more attack speed as well vagabond is kinda slow compared to male slayers. So the current patch we had killed vagabonds in kdnf and cdnf in arena that's why you don't see any videos around and they are very hard to find. You are lucky I found one video.

Here is a video of a vagabond pvping in kdnf her sword wheel is fixed where it dosent launch enemy's too far like it does now and her skills seem faster without quintuple compared to our version. I wear full epics and I'm slower then her so that should be proof and also it's not just a vagabond revamp it's a fslayer revamp so maybe we will get it during 2ND awakening Korea got there patch before male 2ND awakening but we aren't following there guild so hopefully we get it soon

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)