Question

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by ky6969, May 22, 2016.

1. ky6969

Hi new vagabond just a simple question i have read alot but it seem outdated info , i just wanna know what weapon does the vagabond use? zanbato or lightsaber for main hand and offhand ?

Thank you guys!

2. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    It depends on 2 things
    1. The epics that drop
    2. Preference
    So depending on what you get in hell mode you can go either Zan or light saber. For preference I like Zan because they look cool and dish out more damage. Lightsaber are amazing as well because you get 10% CD on skills from lightsaber mastery and another 10% from lightsaber themselves that's 20% CD on all skills. Unless you have a epic lightsaber I would not recommend using one until then but if you just like the speed then get yourself a liberation lightsaber. Try them both out and see which one you like.

Zan = more power and damage
    Lightsaber = 20% CD on skills + faster attack speed

3. ky6969

i see ty for the info i been using zanbato because i X alot , so basically if casting LS if X zanbato right?

4. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    You can x string with both just zanbato is alot slower and it's not a problem to use Zan I love Zan the damage is amazing but on the other had having 20% CD on skills and spamming soaring is great utility just try diffrent weapons out

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)