PvP Skill Layout

Discussion in 'Dark Knight' started by Incendium, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Incendium Super Rich Kids

IGN:
    Incendium
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    How should this look like?

2. KiiRoiNeko

I was looking into this but i found out that Dark Knights more than likely will be banned from pvp once the rankings come out

3. HeyItsTHK

Why would they be banned? They're a struggle to use in pvp. Some skills have some massive windups (Brief Cut), they lack approaches and panic super armor, every trade is unfavorable, they're also made of paper. The upside is that their damage is great, and they feel rewarding when you get the proper skill chain payoff.

4. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Because you can combo quick draw into wave wheel and it's a huge amount of bullshit.

5. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    Nope the transition from quick draw, phantasmal, and dark ball are drastically delay in frame animation. so using draw sword is a no go...if said DKs know what they're doing

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  6. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm talking warp grabs friend, regular bms have the same delay but they can't cancel into wave wheel, making it not a problem.

7. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    Plz stahp. Your argument is base on nothing ( I know I play DKs in pvp). DKs, in comparison to WMs, quick draw are astronomically delay in animation. There is a huge difference in zoning b4 the DK pvp nerf and the nerf was greatly needed. Consequently, trying to do it now will make a DK a sitting duck for about 3 secs*. In addition, the nerf was already implement in DFOg so you're trying to associate information from other dnf servers is invalid.

8. HeyItsTHK

Dark Knight quick draw is trash in pvp. Even if you're the slowest reacting player in the world you can easily see that coming.

9. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    how do u pvp with a dark knight whenthey are banned in every major tourney set up for dfog yet. Friendlies dont count d00d

10. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    what major tournaments have DFOg hosted that isn't community based? please tell me cuz as far as I know there hasn't. Futhermore, yes they're ban from major sponsor tourneys; however, they are NOT ban from rank pvp, which has yet to be implemented in DFOg. Lastly, it's pretty easy to pvp with DKs just mash buttons any brain dead zombie with arthritis is capable to do this.

11. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    And thats why everyone is banning them and is like "who curr" the class is op in pvp, and no1 gonna play u

just my opinion tho

12. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    Do u know how the new revamp rank PvP system work? Like seriously I know most babies were accidently drop by their mothers but you were evidently thrown at the wall. the new PvP rank is a queue system match base on Rank Points (RP). It doesn't matter if anyone doesn't want to PvP me they don't have a choice from the RNG select pvp system.

13. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Actually they do since you can ban one class. Have fun fighting other dark knights all the time.

14. HeyItsTHK

You mean people would prefer to fight mechs over dark knights? :V

15. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    Again you don't know what you're talking/typing about it's not necessarily a ban but more of a "least likely" to pair with. The system will try it's best to pair u with someone who isn't recorded in this "least likely" list and u can add up 4 classes, but if it cannot match you with someone, not from the list, then reluctantly it has to choose one from it so it's not a guarantee ban. Moreover, rank pvp has a interrelated tournement feature where u have to win up to 10 match if u loss 3 you're out of the tournement this feature is the only way to obtain Materials to purchase the pvp gear, and YOU CAN NOT BAN ANY CLASSES while in this tournment mode. Consequently you're just going to have conjure up a lil bridge and "Get over it".

16. Rize523

Can someone actually help with the initial reason for this thread :P? I would love to know a good pvp setup as well. People say it is easy, it's not.

17. Arkio丶寻星

IGN:
    Arkio
    It's not easy to come up with a good setup, although I think I have one that works pretty damn well (80+% of matches won)
    There definitely is a huge cast delay though. Which is why I'm super careful in pvp

18. holy cow, the salt in this thread...

anyway, is it even a good idea to have stage 6 combos in pvp? i've been sitting here for the better part of 2 hours trying to figure something out from all these slow skills... until i tested stage 1 outrage break vs. stage 6 outrage break on a whim, and it was like 5.2k per hit vs. 5.7k per hit with my current gear. so now i'm contemplating having a bunch of stage 4 combos for some more options to switch between (and so i'm not stuck with all skills on cooldown), instead of stage 6 ISD and outrage break that don't do much more damage than a stage 1.

19. The Spoderman Wot m8

IGN:
    Spoderman
    Guild:
    BRAZZERZ
    Server:
    Cain
    All Salt popsicles aside someone link me a dank knight build for lvling and pvp

20. MrSalt

Wait. Who summoned me! Who called upon the Salt God.
    There you go bro: http://imgur.com/R7U2AHb
    Today I hit #1 RP with this build.

If you want to know how to use it, Join [PVP!] guild. http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/pvp-guild-the-one-and-only.8485/

Also, if you think you can ban dks and get over it, sorry bro. My guild member Tangos is #1 necro, also 1700+rp. He will rekt you just as hard. You can't ban everything, just learn to face dk is the best way.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)