PVP is supposed to be fun

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Firefly, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    China has really invaded everything in this game especially the lower bracket

2. Firefly

Tfw I complained about the UI bug about 11 months ago and ppl just told me I was crazy. Get fucked nerds rip in piss pvp.

3. Shaoxia Day 1 Savior

IGN:
    Shaoxia
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    Sure is fun.

4. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Well nothing else to complain about 8^)
    on a side note I did run in to a flauncher while playing around on my fnen. It took 4 seconds for damage to register when I did manage to damage her. It was pretty amazing to be honest.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  5. gonna possibly derail this thread for a bit

i'll take laggy, broken pvp against chinese people any day of the week over bashing my head against hell mode gearing for endgame content i literally can't do because my laptop's juuuuust potato enough to prevent me from doing anton and ONLY anton (haven't tried luke, don't want to risk it)

the sad part is that i do play "real" fighting games - Soul Calibur V and Killer Instinct (xbox one) at the moment. i still think dfo pvp is better, no need to deal with manchildren (and sometimes literal children) on mics who have a bad case of cognitive dissonance and yell at you for winning even if they're just mashing one unsafe move. that, and also teabagging and taunt spamming.

oh, and about the broken ass p2p netcode in this game... just count yourself lucky if you've never tried to play Guilty Gear X2 (the online-enabled versions) or Dead or Alive 4 online. THAT'S bad netcode.

6. Any netcode that isn't rollback netcode is garbage netcode.

Also I like when people flame me in MKX. Idk what they were expecting when I have an over 90% win rate and they had 0% win odds. It's hilarious.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)