PvP Is Garbage. Why do we need to do it for stealskills

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by Fayefire, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Fayefire

I hate pvp. Yet i have to do it for my fnen because i need necksnap.

Shit idea to PvP wall skills.

2. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    steal skills are basically an artifact from a much older era of DFO and the likely reason why it's still around for the classes in question is the fact various kDnF players went through the trouble to get them.

3. Orbus

Honestly they should just scrap the requirement for steal skills.
    Even if older players had to go through the trouble for it, that hasn't stopped neople from changing numerous things to be easier for new characters.

At least it isn't too hard if nothing else, even I did it for my fbrawler.

Could be worse.
    It could be so much worse... that 30 sp book...

4. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I was saying that in the matter of just nuking steal skills entirely as it's something Neople gave up on (notice how certain classes don't have any AT ALL)

5. Orbus

There's that too.
    If the class wasn't made near the games release so long ago it just doesn't have steal skills, which in itself is nearly admittance that steal skills were not a good idea.
    Exceptions being male fighters and female gunners since they're really just different flavors of their different sex counterpart so their steal skills transfer over easily enough.

I'm pretty sure neck snap is also the sole reason some end game enemies have absurd invincibility frames or counterattacks when stunned, four fighters with lv10 neck snap rotating between each other could perma-stun anything.
    Having to build up certain mechanics because of a single skill, a steal skill at that, I'm sure they regretted steal skills at that moment.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  6. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Neck snaps duration is really low so that's not it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)