Prime General Disscusion Thread

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by BlackDawn, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    The Silent One
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    We're in the prime of our dfo career gentlemen (until they take away our total countdown -.-).
    Discuss all your new Prime related things here!

2. Omsk

I'm okay with losing Countdown. It means I don't have to have flashbacks to Nexon DFO every time I kill Tempester with it.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. DOMOSaur

so lvl 82 so far and for tp skills i have land runners maxed, mech drop max, vipers max, ez-8 max and 1 lvl in detonation. what should i do with the rest of my tp? continue leveling detonation? lvl tempester? or sparrow.....?

4. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Yea just put it into det, you can pull levels out of EZ-10 to max det if you really want to.

5. DOMOSaur

EZ-10? lvl 1 det as in the tp skill for it not the skill itself o_o. If it that was a typo then mb but i thought ez tp was a must max? unless det tp max is really good

6. Det max is really good. Low priority skills are any non-mech skills, final will, camo, and g-series.
    High priority TPs are landrunner, mech drop, detonation, viper, in that order.

7. DOMOSaur

i see, thank you.

8. hbjj

Wait, so what's the reasoning for maxing Det and taking points out of EZ-8 tp?

9. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Well, one thing is that Detonate increases the damage of many abilities (land runners, time bombs, mech drop), whereas time bomb only increases the damage of time bombs. It kind of comes down to how important the longer 'fuse' on time bombs is to you.

10. hbjj

That makes sense. Just wish I had more Crazed Arsonist pieces so I could poop out more landrunners and really take advantage of the Det bonus

11. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    The Silent One
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Detonation affects all of your bots that has the ability to detonate therefore increasing damage on overall bots.

12. DOMOSaur

I will be starting OV soon and i would like to know as far tainted pieces go what to go for?red/green/blue and what skill or skills?

13. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Just get a set of robotics green for swapping, nothing else is worth getting.

14. hbjj

So someone taught me how to kill the last boss in Void Rift right after his 1st phase today. Can we cheese any other bosses like that in OV?

15. DOMOSaur

Alright thanks

16. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    There's no need for two discussion threads on the same subclass.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)