Post your Latest Fail in DFO/CDNF/KNDF/ARAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaz, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    That feel when you realized you could have used your throphies for sub/MS clear tickets for your 1+1.... well it's not the end of the world for me. Got plenty of resources; just not fun seeing about 1-2 hits fall upon them.

2. LaconicLeaf NewType

IGN:
    LaconicLeaf
    Server:
    Cain
    After running the new Hell Mode area, and getting rather good stuff like Bridal Pearl... I think I should've went ahead and dissed my 4/5 Submarine Volcano set before the patch for 480 DIs rather than 400.

Especially since MV decided to go 4/5 after the patch, a tie with Assassin's Attitude for my closest complete Lv. 85 sets. :boxhead:

3. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    Before maint I saw Human Sinews going up on AH for 55-58m, thinking it was a rare-ass rare opportunity I scooped out the 50m I had saving in my account vault(Which I was originally going to use on buying an Olympus set for another char) and asked a loan from a friend out of desperation.

Cut to now they're hitting a low, low 40m. Nothing hard to bounce back from but it stings y'know.

4. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    RIP +13 Hyperion may you rest in piece good fucking bye longass battleaxe CDs. You only kept me trapped for 1 1/2 years.

[​IMG]

5. Zealtron Chinese Goldbuyer

IGN:
    TKJeda
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    My monk is missing a mstone, necklace, and earring.

I go run on my alt sader to burn his raid invites and get [​IMG]

:hammered:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  6. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Did a pub Heroic Anton run where everything was fine until Black Volcano. When we got Mateka to phase 2, two of our party member's PCs went into blinking red mode causing Mateka to glitch out. He was doing multiples of his elemntal stances at once and his HP was being inconsistent and he was phasing through holds. We got him down to like 30 bars of HP before we ran out of tokens.

We tried again but once again the desync problems started at mateka (This time at the start of the fight) and we ended up just giving up. No heroic black volcano endcard roll for me today. :surrender:

7. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    17 pink cards to upgrade an anton heart card to +15 :suicide:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. rink

Don't even know if this is the right place for this or not, but after tonight, I'm on a 30 run dry streak from Panda Rift. I've never seen it this stingy before.

• List
  9. Im on a 55 run dry streak, I honestly didn't think it was possible :notlikethis:

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 3
    • List
  10. rink

Wow, i thought my luck was bad. My condolences.

11. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    800 cc to +10
    amp is fun!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Due to assuming some things i wound up wasting a good chunk of L/D cards I've gathered.

13. does pvp count?

upload_2017-5-18_18-47-28.png

(not shown: the comment immediately following this, reading "i dont even know how u can get that low")

i somewhat take some sort of sick pride in sucking this much ass at pvp (on a dark knight no less), considering i had a ~35% W/L rate in Soul Calibur V and probably one of the few people to legitimately receive an E ranking in Dead or Alive 4, with the corresponding achievement (starting rank was C, unlike DoA5 which started at E)

14. fraxian

IGN:
    Tasty
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    My dumb ass self disassembled instead of fixed my +10/5 Amped Dark Star for my chaos because I went on auto pilot and for some stupid reason decided to "fix" only only one item. I don't even know why I tried to fix only one item. :hammered::suicide:

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 3
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)