Post your Latest Fail in DFO/CDNF/KNDF/ARAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaz, Jun 9, 2014.

1. ElderGOD

273+156 fp on 2 characters 2 days straight for a total of 1716 fp, 429 hell runs, at 26.3k per demon challenge and 26 invites per zelva run, ~300 million gold = ~ 300 USD and not a single epic. Not to mention made a few real life sacrifices to have all these hours to run the hells which is another $800, for a total loss of $1100 and NOT A SINGLE EPIC DROP.

Pretty sure they flagged me for using auction house too much back then.

All my friends who had similar luck dumped this pay2rng game a long time ago and won't be coming back.

A lot of players are actually going for 90 epics.

Anyone whose goal is to be the best though is going to raid.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I've killed Gruff 11 times now and have yet to get a single Legendary Drop from him :notlikethis:

3. ElderGOD

It's probably as rare as an epic drop. Someone from my guild got filir though.

4. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    You got absolutely nothing from 300M worth of hells? That's almost statistically impossible.

5. Loriciferica Global Moderator

chance to not find an epic after
    1 run: .95
    2 runs: .9025
    20 runs: .358
    39 runs: .135 (1014 invite dry streak)
    100 runs: .0059 (68.38 mil @ 26.3k per dc and 26 dc per zelva. there is a 99.4% chance you have found an epic by now)
    200 runs: .00004
    496 runs: .0000000000089. 11 zeros

some phenomenal odds there.

6. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    6 protection tickets and 90 mil later, no +12 lvl 85 epic weapon. Thanks Kiri you fking scammer.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  7. Life

IGN:
    Fool
    Guild:
    Kinetic/Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Finished DG yesterday, so I decided to go for +12 amp with absurd CC prices. Spent 600m and none of them got to +12. Too greedy.

8. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    Hyperion
    won't
    refine
    to
    +7
    Fuck :weep:

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  9. Zealtron Chinese Goldbuyer

IGN:
    TKJeda
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

Ran out of accessory fragments.

10. ElderGOD

I guess Shaoxia channeled the other side of RNG by getting Savior LS first day and Savior Katana second day.

What are the odds of that?

edit:
    Now he got shape of avirice from card.

Yea, I know where my luck went...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  11. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

I thought you had to create a new dark knight/creator to do the halidom thing like it always is so I deleted my old level 40 dark knight and made a new one.

OUT OF ALL THE LEVEL UP CHARACTER EVENTS THIS IS THE ONE WHERE NEOPLE LEARNED????? fuck me.

It even says you have to create a character during the event period on the event page.
    [​IMG]

edit: this could be a double fail where you actually did have to make a new character, but i wasn't prompted to make this character a challenge character like the last billion challenge events had.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  12. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    No idea how it's supposed to work as there wasn't a prompt guess people'll find out when the time comes.

13. torr

Some genius in my house decided to boot up Netflix 5 minutes into phase 2 of raid forcing my to sit out for the rest of it and lose my phase 2 reward.

14. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    Bought some dirt cheap legendary(7m only o.O) only to learn the Anton legendaries are un-compoundable ;.;

15. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Anton Legendaries become compoundable in a future update.

16. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    oh, thank goodness.

17. JohnSmith

I spent about 1k invites in hellmode today; Raging Hercules was the only drop and about 30 Raging Hercules fragments the following runs. Then I tried to liberate my +12 requiem revolver, and my luck was total garbage. It was my 31st attempt, btw. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  18. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Got on my Asura, and walked straight to ToDesp. Load in, use WMB, try using Murderous Wave, nothing.

Look at my skill bar and notice my skill tree was reset.

19. Duck Suburban Strangler

Aggro bug followed by Egene taking up grappler's sliding grab is where all of our play just deteriorates into laughing and failure

20. Cyrus99

IGN:
    Marlie
    Guild:
    Dream
    I mean at first it was kinda funny, then it just got a bit silly, and now I don't even care anymore and I just want to see how long it takes. I've lost money a long time ago at this point. I'm just stubborn as hell... 44 straight liberation fails on my Requiem Zanbato. Odds of 44 straight fails are .096%

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 2
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)