Plain Anton guide for beginner

Discussion in 'Guides & Game Mechanics' started by 흐켱의소울, Apr 15, 2016.

?

Is intermediate guide really necessary?

1. It is damn necessary! I want to make some serious money with sell party.

85.0%
  2. It is totally unnecessary. I am not sure we are ready even for plain Anton!

15.0%
  1. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    I have to say good luck on tuesday! At least you just got blessing from bender master.

2. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    According to vote ratio it seems that a lot of people is eager for sell party guide about how things are done in Anton raid sell party. However I am little concerned that I may break economy of DFO by introducing harmful system that concerns with really lot of gold. Even though sooner or later there will be sell party in DFO that I am not sure I should write detail or let you guys handle it through countless exprience that Kdnf user experienced..

The reason why I am saying this is I saw comment like even though price is 5 million in Korea it will be closer to 50 million for one time carry in DFO! Anton raid sell party in Kdnf is like method of getting your ungeared character ready for Anton contents with reward card and greed series with little cost(the reason why I said cheap is, it is widely known fact that paying to sell party is much cheaper method of upgrading your gear than hell grinding). I hope that my good intention(win-win system for both customer and seller)wouldn't serve as method of increasing gap between rich player and poor player dramatically. I really do.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  3. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Well to be fair, wasn't anton raid sell parties like 30m or more at first in kdnf anyway?

4. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Maybe I am overthinking about negative effect of sell party. Power of invisible hand in market is something I shouldn't ignore.

Sell party's price always has been around 1/5 of core stone market price. Do you know why? Because 5 time of Anton raid sell party gives you better stone even though it waste you chance of receiving a single time for your character. I guess that DFO's sell party may adjust just like it did in Kdnf.

5. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    It was around 25m. That is one terrible cost for single time raid carry.

• Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 1
    • List
  6. Core stones in dfog are what, 40m~50m right now? Haven't checked in a while. And I feel like people in DFOG will be unwilling to buy raid runs for a while. Well, I doubt we'll have sell parties for a long time in the first place. I just want to know how close we can cut it for our guild runs / carrying people in the guild.

7. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Hmm.. That seems to be reasonable request. I think I will write about sell party and reconsider about how much information I should contain in later future. Just let me know when Anton raid hits DFO.

I think that previous reason about negative side effect of sell party was what user who vote for disagree section thought through. Don't worry. I think I can tell out cutline for needless info.

8. MysticShadow Mystipedia

IGN:
    MysticNebula/Vecilia
    Guild:
    CuteMages
    Server:
    Cain
    What? They must go for at least 200m. I think you're mistaking it with a different magic stone. Captain Trooper's Core Stone gives +40 to all elements.

I checked earlier today and the cheapest one up on AH was 200m.

9. Ah, sorry, I was assuming a comparison with the 85 +36 ele damage stones since that's what I see a lot of people using (rather than the delezie hearts or trooper stones). Didn't read carefully enough and skipped over the word "core", my bad.

10. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    That means sell party price will be around 40 m.. Because it will be more efficient way of gearing your set up with better stone named source of greed. Dude.. 40 m is too much for one time. That will totally break economy!

Come to think if it 200 m for stupid core pebble shit means it is already broken economy! LOL..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. I feel like players who can spend ~200m to buy runs will just run it themselves, but who knows. If there are ever sell parties, I wonder if they'll ever be able to fill out all the slots with customers with prices that high. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

12. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
  13. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    [레이드] 아키레이드버스 2호차 마지막 손님한분 구합니다.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

※ 실제 레이드버스 클리어 스샷입니다. 4인손님 현재 클타임 토벌저지 10분이상 단축된상태

마지막자리 한자리분이 예약이있으셨다가 개인사정으로 긴급 캔슬하셔서 구합니다.

1회 2000만

5회 패키지 9000만

카인& 5회 패키지 손님을 더선호합니다.

다른세분손님은 전원 5회 패키지손님이십니다.

It is oldest post in dunfa chosun that is advertising sell party(2014/10/22). Even though it is 20 million in forum site trend of finding customer in forum site was little late than actual ingame heartbeat megaphone advertisement. As far as I can remember 25 million gold was price that initially required when concpet of Anton raid sell party came out

14. Ashye

IGN:
    Ashye
    I'm kinda interested to know which dolls to use for which bosses should be. Various videos show people using Faris and Aganzo primarily but no real explanation of why they use that one in particular. It would be very helpful for those of us trying to solo as well.

15. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    I was planning to write about that in sell party section. However fundamental concept is this

1.paris-when your opponent is type that nullifies aganzo's first awakening. when your party member has decent preholding skill that it is needless to have preholding skill but needs some afterholding in order to buy much time as possible. In order to "lengthen dealing time with forced valid hit mode in stun status"

2.when you need powerful preholding for your channeling skill. When monster is type that can be grabbed by first awakening skill. When monster is more than two that you need to integrate for efficient dealing(kuro, rome room), when you are "skilled enough to know how to activate first awakening as soon as you summon it".

16. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    for black smoke boss, do you have to kill him before he does his orb phase again if you have no grab?

17. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    ..... I thought you are elementalist.... Elementalist utility is so OP that with chilling fence you can block every single marble! Why would you ask question like that when it will be easiest monster for you?

18. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    ....i didn't consider that at all. LOL. the EX one would probably be better huh? that's so ridiculous i actually never considered it.

19. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    .... Ex skill does work too. Ele in my sell party plants both skill in case of marble slipping. I hope I had skill like chilling fence..

20. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    that's one of those things that's so silly you wouldn't expect it to actually work

thanks tho

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)