Plain Anton guide for beginner

Discussion in 'Guides & Game Mechanics' started by 흐켱의소울, Apr 15, 2016.

?

Is intermediate guide really necessary?

1. It is damn necessary! I want to make some serious money with sell party.

85.0%
  2. It is totally unnecessary. I am not sure we are ready even for plain Anton!

15.0%
  1. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Plain Anton guide by professor 흐켱의소울

Since some of you guys requested plain Anton guide in order to prepare for upcoming updates in April, I will write plain Anton guide for beginner. Even though this will be written by soul bender user I am sure that there is few tip that other class user can obtain. Any technique that seems to be hard for beginner will be written in intermediate guide which will deal about Anton raid guide in later future.

Credibility of author(the reason why professor title is no kidding)
    image.jpeg
    Currently captain of the 4 man sell party, former member of the 5 membered sell party for 2 weeks, former member of the 6 membered sell party for one week, former member of the 7 membered sell party for one month, former member of the 8 membered sell party for three month, former member of the 9 membered sell party for one week, former member of the 10 membered sell party for one month, former member of the 12 membered sell party for one month, former member of the absolute clear guarantee party for three month, mercenery as sell party over 20 times, mercenery as absoulte clear guarantee party over 30 times, mercenery as newbie party around 10 times. Plain Anton play more than 1000 time.

Before we start I will answer few question that you guys may wonder about.

Q1.How exactly hard is plain Anton? What level of gear I should obtain in order to sucessfully clear every dungeon?

Plain Anton is not a hard dungeon. I am not being modest, it really is. With proper combination, chronicle gear with +11 liberation weapon can easily clear the dungeon(B~C tier). Recommended combination for physical party is vitality crusader, iron strike weapon master, 2 dealer. Recommended combination for magical party is spiritual holy order, soul bender, 2 dealer. Problem is combination like this is very rare because of lack in holy order and debuffer. So in most case party combination is consisted of 3 dealer with 1 debuffer or 1 holy order. In this case gear around B tier in my other post "Anton raid through real image example" is recommended. If you don't have any holy order or debuffer? I can say that it will going to be hard journey.. Gear around A tier is recommended. A tier is gear that can tear requiem dungeon with blink of eye. There is chance that puny monster like vilmark boss may die of heart attack with footstep of A tier user. Conclusion is make friend with holy order and debuffer which will actually help more than upgrading your gear..LOL

Q2.What is main difference between plain Anton and Anton raid?

Biggest difference is their HP status. Anton raid's monster has more HP around 3~5 time. The reason that I said plain Anton can be cleared with lack of debuffer or holy order is closely related with this question. Sometime there is whiner baby when I recruit plain Anton member. "Why don't we have holy order!! Sob sob whine whine!" If you can't clear without holy order don't think about even entering doorstep of Anton raid even if you have holy order. Because of difference in HP, plain Anton trio clear without holy order is still easier than Anton raid full member clear with holy order. Those kinda whine is proof that he is not capable of serving one man's job without help of holy order which is advertisement for his lack of gear or control. In my case 90 percent of plain Anton picnic is played without holy order. Another difference is there is no such dungeon as naval gun defense or hatchery in plain Anton. However monsters in hatchery appears at energy block which makes energy block hardest dungeon in plain Anton. We call it as heading party's graveyard. Another different thing about plain Anton is are that there is no such thing as time limit in clearing dungeon. You can have every time in the world!

Q3.Wow! Plain Anton seems to be piece of cake. Can I sell plain Anton since I have strong shoulder?

........You may try but it is kinda hard. Clearing plain Anton easily by solo play was requirement for 6 membered sell party's main dealer position that I participated long ago. There has been countless mana vortex, dark gothic full set user who proposed me on selling Anton together. If they can solo clear it easily why would they ask those request in the first place? It is even hard for epic full set user. Duo sell is popular in plain Anton selling because of clearing speed. No matter how solo runner is strong, it is very hard to outrun duo seller. Since customer know this fact very well they also favors duo selling rather than solo. However that doesn't mean that duo selling is easy. Gear around SS tier is required. Most time for physical dealer, vitality crusader around 3000/43/17 is accompanied and for magical dealer all setting soul bender is widely used. However magical exorcist and soul bender is terrible combination because of inefficiency in armor debuff. I went duo play with mag attack 19000 m exo with +13 108 bead and I have never seen such weak damage for plain Anton seller...

Q3.Thanks for your info! Can I curse you and your ancestor if anything goes wrong?

Before making irrational blame, make sure that you demonstrated my tips in this guide.

Source of black smoke

Writer's commentary

It is kinda tricky dungeon because of maniac named tog. Without holy order or so called tog cheater(brawler, blade soul 9 soul bender) it will be great chance of what is feel like hitting a wall. Boss is rather easy compared to this dull looking named monster. By the way.. Nerbe is great copycat of doctor doom in marvel comics.. It is widely known fact that most of idea in DnF are originated from other source but this was too obvious....Hooded weirdo with iron skin who use electricity? Come on!

Tog

HP-115 million

Type-human(what? Seriously?), spirit

When I first encountered this bastard without knowing any info I was so shocked that every single kalla damage was written in 1. His elemental resistance is maximum which can't be damaged by independent damage skill before he made contact with elemental marble. Only armor penetration damage in percent damage skill or primary attack or brawler's CC damage, fixed damage of nature guardian set has effect in normal mode. In order to successfully clear this guy you need to put elemental marble which best suit your main dealer. While doing that there is notorious tornado pattern that taked so many coins of Anton runners. Before this pattern starts big red ball is summoned at tog's body, so it is easy to know when the pattern starts. Soul bender can avoid it easily with drive slash or phantasmal slayer. Red ball need to be destroyed as quickly as possible or it will conjure black smokes which will be great obstacle in clearing the dungeon. If you have blade soul 9 pieces it is advised to wear it when deal with tog, Kalla is the only elemental fixed damege skill that penetrates foe's armor. Tog is design to make a balance between insane armor and increased elemental damage. But kalla breaks that balance which made soul bender as god of the smoke with brawler who deal with poison damage which also penetrates the armor of tog. But to class with no tricks like that? Sorry dude, just pray that this hell quickly ends.

Boss room-Nerbe of extermination(doctor doom)
    image.png
    =
    image.jpeg
    (Seriously, there can be no way of denying on this one neople you copycat!)

HP-315 million
    Type-Human, spirit

This guy is kind of cute compared with tog. Korean user calls that tog is the actual boss in this dungeon. When you first enter this room nerbe will conjure marble pattern if you don't cancel it. Since that marble weaken's nerbe's physical armor and strengthen attack and moving speed many physical party waits until this pattern ends. But for magical party, many of them choose to cancel the pattern with phantasmal slayer. However this is case of Anton raid and most party cancel the pattern in order to clear as fast as possible. You don't need marble buff/debuff in plain Anton because it is too easy that it is unnecessary. Since that pattern heals great amount of HP, after you reduced his HP you need to block small balls that comes from every corner with your body in order to prohibit nerbe from healing himself. When he activates the thunder pattern you need to go to nenguard for your life. There is so called public rule in Korea. Judjing by the gage bar on top of your screen, 1 player goes to 11 o' clock position for neguard, 2 player goes to 1 o' clock for nenguard, 3 player goes to 5 o' clock for nenguard, 4 player goes to 7 o' clock for nenguard. Most annoying pattern is electric field pattern. If blue field is conjured near nerbe it is time to flee for your life, if don't? Blue aura will cover your body which will be explode instantly if you make contact with nerbe killing everyone nearby.

Shattering battlefield

Writer's commentary

There is so called "Gabriel cycle party". Which is for impatient users who wants to get their hands on configuration full set as fast as possible by circulating plain Anton dungeon every single day until their fatigue runs out looking for Gabriel to buy Antonium from him. In every cases shattering battlefield is selected for that purposed party. Some of you may noticed why shattering battlefield is picked for that purpose. It is because this dungeon is easiest dungeon in plain Anton. So I will write down shortly excluding gimmick that you will probably never going to see and mention those pattern in intermediate guide. However this doesn't mean you can ignore this dungeon!!! Remember my warning Anton is Anton!! Plain Anton is at least 10 times harder than requiem dungeon!!! This is image of raid party who had ignored minimum difficulty of Anton raid.
    image.jpeg
    You should feel lucky this is plain Anton that doesn't have time limit..

Since intermediate guide will be focused for
    Anton raid sell party runner there is always unnecessary gimmick due to lack of holding position but I will write about that in another guide.

Doom thyorick

HP-125 million
    Type-Human, spirit

Sometime I wonder why people call battlefield as easiest position... Why? Because if you encounter this guy with lack of knowledge about gimmick or holding I can assure you that this guy is one of the most annoying monster in whole plain Anton. In order to handle this guy successfully these are the requirement that you must have.

1.pre-holding
    2.mid-holding
    3.final-holding

Holding is only answer!!!! Why does sell party prefer soul bender/dealer combination more than holy order/dealer combination? Because it is much more hard when you don't have at least sub holder in your party. Handling this guy starts with holding and end with holding. Most annoying pattern is suction pattern. He frequently reach out his hand and create vortex. Your character will caught in his hand if you don't move away from him. Just like any other Anton dungeon without holy order every attack is more than Ouch to class with low defense. What is really annoying thing is vortex can cancel every skill you are performing at that moment if you are caught. If you are performing channeling skill always beware of his hand gesture! If you are f nen who was in middle of performing 2nd awakening there is possibility that you may throw your keyboard with utmost frustration. Since plain Anton has lower HP status than Anton raid quickly bust his ass and encroach him with zieg is best choice! Sometime his body became white indicating that he will perform wide range stun gimmick stunning everyone who was looking him at that moment. Player who had experience in ghost train will know what I mean. If his HP gets too lower he will summon blood ball pattern. Since this pattern relates to instant death I advise you to focus on quickly destroying this ball as quickly as possible. If your party's firepower is not good enough, focusing on your skill into only one ball and staying close at the corner where ball is disappeared can be one of choice.

Doom plainuers

HP-125 million
    Type-Human

...... I have nothing to say about this dude. Along with sinister figure of 4 hatchery this dude's gimmick is one of easiest gimmick in entire Anton dungeon. Resistance to CC skill is so low that with proper use of saya you don't have to deal with any gimmick at all! Just watch out pillar that come from sky which will be the only gimmick that you should look out. You guys may think that I am overreacting in order to slack off my guide but you will think differently and understand what I meant before when you see video on above.

Solid leg

Writer's commentary

This is where real pain starts. Buckle your seat belt for horrid gimmick. There is countless technic that soul bender can do for each monster but since those technic is not that necessary in plain Anton which I will write about that later in Anton raid guide for intermediate player.

Krave(eclipse) of blazing flame

HP-160 million
    Type-Human, spirit

Unlike Anton raid which has four pit hole there is only two in plain Anton. Difference between those number is so big that you may surprise when you encounter this gimmick in Anton raid. However in plain Anton it is not that hard. If you have experience in cosmo fiend room of void rift I am sure that there is no trouble since gimmick is so similar. In order to disarm his invincible state you must put zombie in one of those pit hole. If his countdown ends two pit hole must be filled with zombie. There is few gap time to compensate your mistake even if countdown ends which you must do everything in order to put the zombie in pit hole as quickly as possible. You can either kill the zombie in pit hole or force it to lay down in that spot. Main problem is those zombie keep trys to hugs you and take your energy if you make too close contact. The other member must help the one who caught otherwise zombie will hold until he dies. By the way I had experience of two zombie hugging me simultaneously in my front and back!!! Which was the moment that threesome may not good as I thought... Those hardcore zombie can be real vicious cause they are so hungry for someone to fuck with. Even if you managed put zombie in time you need to deal with the Krave himself. Even though he won't moving a single bit you need to use every skill in order to make sure that he dies in time. If his HP remain even after the time has done all the process will set back reviving every zombie in that room. In plain Anton you can always put zombie again but in Anton raid most party will click restart button because of danger of coin limit.

Kratek the gatekeeper master of BDSM

HP-143 million
    Type-spirit, complex

Things gets more hardcore after getting into this room.. This dude's gimmick has no chill. You will be strapped and beated all day long if you don't have toy.. In order to block this BDSM from ever happening you need to make sure that pre-holding skill is casted before Kratek freaks out. For example bender can summon paris doll in the former room and then enter the room making sub holding more powerful. Timing for phantasmal slash is count of two through your mind is accurate. Helping sub holding through blade phantom and saya necromancy decide you are worthy bender or not! However since most leg party has powerful holder like witch or nemesis I think that there won't be much problem if holder knows what they are doing in Anton raid. However thing can go little horrid if your party doesn't have decent holder. In that case you must drink toy consistently in order to avoid horrific cc gimmick.

Agnes of magnificent boob I mean flame
    image.png
    E cup confirmed

HP-263 million
    Type-spirit, human, boob

Time of pain has finally came! After horrid experience of BDSM play in Kratek room some you guys may expected all sort of exciting thing with her.. However those fantasy is only dream. There is restraint pattern but it is conjured by spirit(since it looks like squirrel maybe it is spirit of squirrel)not from her.

Soon as you enter this room she summons doppelgänger of herself in bottom of room. In order to get into dealing time you need to slay pony. For doing that soul bender has these technique for serious holding and debuff.

To pony agnes in the center:Kazan-bremen-glacial saya

go to the corner of room and use tuna fish-summon zieg where nenguard and real body is at-after checking doppelgänger is about to die kazan-bremen-glacial saya-as soon as nenguard is about to gone activate encroach

Most absolute clear guarantee party member in Anton raid is capable of slaying boss at this point. However expecting those kinda thing to B tier party is too much which will going need few more step after this.. One more thing if main holder in your party is smart enough to save his skill while soul bender is holding there will be no need for serious after hold but like I said before expecting those kinda thing to B tier newbie runner is too much...

-Use lunar curtain and tombstone meanwhile boss is being encroached-phantasmal slayer-summon aganzo if you didn't used paris in kratek room-wave wheel slasher-blood lust

I was thinking of writing this in intermediate guide.. However since having this kind of holding knowledge can even determine fate of specific party that I decided to write even though it is for beginner. Don't freak out by the length of consecutive combo. Once you get used to it you will feel how foolish it was to freak out back then. Many people consider cutline of absolute guarantee party is determined by their gear. However in bender's case there isn't much significant difference in gear that captain asks for control of specific bender. Since this technic will open door for more than A tier that I will personally demonstrate this in video example.

There is much more to write about in this room but I will save it for later intermediate guide(Anton raid sell party version)since I am 100 percent sure that with proper combination most player will able to slay boss in first dealing time. Most A tier party in Kdnf is capable of slaying boss with first dealing in Anton raid. Even if I consider the gear difference in both version I am still certain that DFO plain user will make it since HP difference between Anton raid and plain Anton is around 4 time. 4 time difference in HP means one who can capable of slaying boss with single dealing time with holy order can do it without holy order if same opponent's HP is 4 time lower. I am pretty certain that if DFO user is buffed by holy order most of them are stronger than town spec of Kdnf user.(Don't tell me it isn't.. It will be so sad thing if you say so..)

Energy shutdown

Writer's commentary

Fasten your seat belt for hardest dungeon in plain Anton... Many of you must have thought hardest dungeon as leg or volcano and that is true in Anton raid. However thing is different in plain Anton. Every named monster in infested hatchery and 1~4 hatchery is accumulated in this single dungeon since there is no such thing as hatchery in plain Anton dungeon. It will test your mental!!!! Role of supporter position like holy order or soul bender became even more important in this dungeon in order to get through named monster's horrific gimmick.

Kuro of powerful force

HP-162 million
    Type-human, spirit

Guess what? There is one more named fucker in this room.

Roke of corruption

HP-202 million
    Type-human, spirit

This is the only room that has two named monster simultaneously! As you may expected keeping them in one spot will be main point in this room. Gimmick in this room is too hard that even if I mention in this guide it will be unnecessary since most of you will just panic and end up dead or evaporate the monster before gimmick is ever happening. I will write detail in intermediate guide However just know this; most deadly gimmick is from roke and answer for that gimmick can be solved by kuro. However for realistic guide I just want to say this. Wrap them up in one spot, evaporate them before they even can shout out "ouch".

As you enter this room they will be standing in horizontal formation. Before phantasmal slash-consecutive wave wheel slasher blocked it was very useful in this room. But since it got blocked after patch you have no choice but to wave slash the one in entrance to the back and drag the other one by ghost whip. After they are successfully integrated cast blade phantom for sub holding and quickly cast ghost field. It will be so nice if you have decent holder but since it is plain Anton I will write in case that those holder is not provided.
    If they became invalid hit mode it means gimmick has been started. It is similar to wack-a-mole. Only problem is you will be mole this time.. Dodge field that glows purple! While same time consistently hit them in order to check if invalid hit mode has been disarmed.

Atole of pulverization

HP-172 million
    Type-spirit

The reason why most experienced player should take 1p's position.(In Anton raid main dealer whether he has experience or not. I'll mention this later)

Gimmick of this dude is quite simple! Only if you know how to do. This dude keep follows 1p player which 1p player need to maintain specific distance in order to not get roasted. However if 1p player gets outside of circle atole activates instant massacre gimmick which 1p will going to hear tons of insults from party member.. Always remember this; not too faraway but not close enough for lava. Sometimes atole hits ground with point of his weapon making every party member trip. Since extreme overkill pattern awaits you consecutively it is wise to press quick stand button as long as you can. By the way gimmick in Anton raid is much harder since beside 1p everyone gets prisoned in crystal. Which is the reason that soul bender and crusader is one of most epic combination for this dungeon. Since stepping in to the circle is commencement of crystal gimmick holy order and soul bender can cast apocalypse and all sort of field before lock down. Since holy order and soul bender is doing their job even though they can't move this breaks balance and making this dungeon one if easiest dungeon in Anton raid.

Meltadorok

HP-172 million
    Type-spirit, human

One of reason Anton's meta is designated for nuke dealing in limited time rather than consistent dealing.
    The reason why energy shutdown is called as graveyard of heading party.
    The reason why plain Anton is recommended to sell with duo play.

As you enter this room you will see his ugly face standing in middle of room. In order to disarm invalid hit mode you need to disarm barrier in each corner. In order to do that some of you(in most case holy order if there isn't any who has most experience)must absorb green object that meltadorok is spitting which is device that make him stamp on you. Good thing is if you can induce him to where barrier is at, it can disarm barrier(as a matter of fact it is the only way). After barrier has been peeled off you can attack transmitter in barrier. Successfully doing that in every corner will open barrier in the middle which is final step for disarm. With enough damage it can be peeled off as well, however when you are peeling off transmitter always acknowledge that you shouldn't pour your main dealing skill. Because if you do that there won't be any skill left for slaying metadorok himself. Which will be great chance of experiencing one of most horrific gimmick in Anton. After successfully taking care of transmitter will open transmitter in 12 o'clock position. After you destroy it dealing time begins. You must absolutely pour every last bit of your skill in order to avoid real terror. If you fail to kill it in time hell gate opens at that point. If single member of your party is not informed I am certain that it will be end of your journey. As soon as he turns invalid hit mode he will stamp floor with his fist. Shockwave will reduce your HP with percent decrease(half of your HP for each stamp)that you must jump with right timing. After triple stamping is finished he summons devil eye cell. It keep follows random player who is marked with white triangle. Marked player must dodge contact with cell otherwise meltadorok will freak out and start stamp gimmick again! Always remember that marked player must dodge into vacant space that doesn't interfere with transmitter peeling process that other member is doing.

Flaming imago

HP-103 million
    Type-beast

"Driver's license is required for this room"

As you enter this room you can find tortoise from 9 o'clock direction. In order to disarm invincible state of imago you need to lure him to corpse of tortoise. Since your dealer need their power to slay tortoise most time it is holy order's job who drives imago to it "in Anton raid". However since Mumen(licenseless) rider in plain Anton will probably don't know what the hell it is, I will give my gifted reader the chance of becoming super carrier of your party. As imago dives into ground there is green circle around him which means he is looking for someone to head butt. Being inside of that circle will make imago march for your ass. You can avoid it by jumping or individual invincible mode(keiga, invincible potion, etc). Once you check that tortoise has been dead lure it to corpse for dealing time. If you fail to slay it in limited time imago will lurk back into ground activating suction gimmick. You need to avoid object that is coming from 1/3, 2/3 point of each side of room(total 8 since there is 4 side in rectangle).

Sinister cerebate

HP-114 million
    Type-spirit

"Easiest monster in entire Anton"
    Failing to clear this monster means you have absolutely no talent in DnF. I sincerely suggest you to quit the game. You may think this as harsh word but trust me it isn't and you will find why I said that. In my original hangeul guide I skipped this part because writing about this monster is waste of my time.

There isn't much I say about this sandbag.. It is palate swap version of big ghost flue of ghost train but 100 time easy. In order to disarm invincible mode you need to deliver black flame to sinister creature which can be obtained by car crush that come from left side of room. Every sinister figure come in this order;mid, bottom, top. Just rub you body to charging figure and rub you flame attached body to original figure. Only problem of this room is you need to stick very close to left side otherwise car crush will damage you pretty badly. After flame is being safely attached dealing time begins. If you can't slay him in dealing time it is okay. He will appear at the right side this time and you just need to do everything you have demonstrated at the left side.

Boss-egene of absorption

HP-330 million
    Type-human , spirit

"Very easy if you know how to do"

Unlike boss of hardest dungeon in plain Anton this dude is pretty easy compare to Meltadorok. Just like his cousin(tog) it is almost impossible to deal him without disarming his notorious defense mode. There is two way of disarm his defense.

1.miss-hold
    2.wall banging(not that banging, pretty sure he doesn't have any dick)

In order to make him miss-hold you have to move around him.(Kdnf user call this process as baiting) As he sense your presence he will try to hold you. If he got hold of you you will instantly die but if you are far enough or in invalid mode like keiga he will hold air instead turning into valid hit mode. Miss hold can be used right after you enter this room but it is very rare to see it again. Which means that you need to know how to induce wall banging from him. It is simple! LOTS AND LOTS OF HIT RATE! However you shouldn't stay in front of him when he charge because if he bang you instead of wall you will instantly die making him heal his HP. Move to y axis and jump with right timing!

Black volcano

Writer's commentary

Final dungeon of plain Anton! Congratulation for making this far! However your effort will be in vain if you can't handle this one. Good thing about plain Anton is there is no interference gimmick that is in Anton raid if other hatchery is opened that it is much easier than raid! However medel's gimmick is one of most difficult gimmick in DnF that without some decent holder you will be dead before you know it.

Kres of graphite

HP-143 million
    Type-human, spirit

There isn't much special thing about this dude.. Put some blade phantom and he will have no chance to attack whatsoever. Only gimmick you should warn about is reflection pattern. If your party member is covered with reflection pattern gimmick quickly destroy it for his life!

Magtonium five

HP-97 million
    Type-spirit, complex

"Pre-holding! Pre-holding! Pre-holding!!!!!"
    Don't give him time to shoot apollo 16!

In this room pre-holding decides everything! If you are soul bender summon zieg in previous room. Press up keyboard before entering this room and quickly press right or left button simultaneously for ghost step mode. As soon as ghost step has been activated phantasmal slayer-encroach-sandbag time! In physical party you should ask weapon master for telekinetic sword pre-holding before he launches. Once he launches he keeps summon sidekick monster that you need to deal with them consistently otherwise they will keep interfere you. There isn't much specific thing about this dude since most of gimmick is not fatal.

Medel of abyss

HP-114 million
    Type-human, spirit

"Time for tap dance!"

The most important thing you need to know about this dungeon is in order to make medel into valid hit mode you have to turn tile where she is standing into orange collar. In order to do that more than 2 member need to stand on same tile which is the reason that this room is one of most horrific room for solo play.

In order to successfully clear this room, control of holding position is highly required. Gimmick is one of most difficult pattern in entire game that your mental will be blown away before you realize it. I thought about writing more specific guide for this room but since this is room that can't be explained by word I will skip it. Even if I tell you how to do it, I am more than sure that you guys will have hard time doing it since It is hard for me even though I've been running plain for 2 year. Watch how it is dealt in video.

Mateka of omnipotence

HP-350 million
    Type-sprit, human

"Very easy if you only know timing of counter attack."

As you first enter this room there is three circular place. In order to disarm reflection mode you need to fill those circle with same chinese word that can be obtained by counter attacking mateka. Rule for chinese word letter in Anton raid is blood-soil-wind-metal, however in plain Anton it is exact opposite.(The reason will be written in intermediate guide because it is not that necessary, it relates with difficulty of each chinese letter but since most time there is high possibility that you can slay him in couple of dealing time that it is recommended to pick easiest chinese letter metal and wind.

Filling metal in three hole will summon crushing atole(I will not write how to deal with him since I already wrote in this guide). After finishing him you will get chance to attack meteka himself. With proper combination with decent gear it is highly likely that you can finish him in first dealing cycle(B tier gear with holy order, debuffer, 2 dealer will easily do the job). However if you can't finish him in first dealing cycle, don't be too depressed there will be another dealing time after you fill wind in three hole. Wind is easy version of flaming imago, what you need to do is not consider about gimmick but only focus on slaying imago as fast as possible. It does drag player but I have never seen anyone dragged because it is that weak. After you finish imago you will have time to finish mateka.

THE END of plain Anton guide for beginner.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is lot of information that I haven't posted in this guide if there is any gimmick that concern you you can ask them in this thread.

P.S. I am working on video footage for each description but it takes time for decent footage. I have to ask you little more time for video...

P.P.S. I am fixing guide even this moment. So if there is any error it will be fixed next time you see it.

Intermediate guide will be released before DFO server's Anton raid. It will deal with
    1.sell party solo, duo clear or trio clear build 2.difference between normal Anton raid party and sell party
    3.ways to super carry your team(there is more like agnes encroach hold tactic)
    4.soul bender's unique switching tactic
    5.gimmick's that isn't listed in this guide
    6.difference of being a dealer bender
    7.use of doll series
    8.sell party favored character tier list.

• Like x 23
    • Informative x 8
    • Idol x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Useful x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Artistic x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Classy x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. polca

nah this guide is fine. ppl here need to suffer. some of us get spoon fed too much

3. MintSphere

great job dude! It had a great mix of good information and sarcasm to keep it interesting enough to read all the way through.:thumbsup:

4. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
  5. Jaðarsormr S> soul for Muramasa

I had a lot of fun reading your guide, so I decided to rate it as "Funny", even though it's really informative. Guess I should finally get OV sets on my Soul Bender, because he's already 30/6 and from your post it looks like we'll need a lot of Soul Benders.

Thank you for this guide, and I'm looking forward to your Anton Raid guide!

6. Memes Are Banned Memes are not healthy

I believe this guide has all of the information necessary for DOFO veterans to both jog the tog and go trick or treat-ing with mateka.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. MintSphere

8. hypershatter

IGN:
    SwordRoC
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    works nicely with the word doc....need as much info as possible ty professor

9. thank you

10. For Medel of Abyss, how would solo person turn the tiles to orange color to get rid of the invincibility? Do they have to depend on Siran (or whichever APC) to stand on their tile?

11. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    You have to summon doll like paris.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  12. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Why is +additional elemental damage so good for tog?

13. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Because tog's elemental resistance is -1600 when he absorbs marble. If you have 10 percent additional damage you are having like 80 percent additional damage to tog.

To dark gothic soul bender it gets even more OP.

Complete armor penetration damage that is multiplied 2 time of original damage. Even thinking about this gives me orgasm.

Flame neil sniper-35 percent fire elemental additional damage.
    In tog room 300 percent additonal damage. It is literally nuke shell.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  14. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Any chance you could give this to us right now? Maybe just the top 2-3 tiers? I'm curious to see how it compares to the airbis tier list

15. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    LOL.. Maybe there is slight chance.. I am not sure. Good writer should make their reader more impatient right?

16. nihil679

How many of these major gimmicks that are skippable with holding can we use Faris or Aganzo dolls to skip? I have a guild party that I had planned to join to do Anton normals, but I'm starting to worry because we have absolutely no holding at all. We can maybe tank a bit because we have a Saint, but no Dark Lord and none of us have a proper hold and I don't think any of us are geared enough to be considered sell party to hold the party.

17. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Not even semi holder like dark lord? Tell me what is your combination is and maybe hopefully I can sort it out with acceptable option.

18. nihil679

FSpitfire, Elemental Bomber, Elementalist, Saint.

19. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Jesus christ... That combination really needs soul bender... You guys need to be really strong in order to make it through volcano! I think that bringing paris doll may be good idea for you in order to strengthen sub holding a little bit. Since agnes and mateka has reflection gimmick make sure you bring oil plask in order to prohibit paris from trolling.

Usage of aganzo is way to hard for beginner and focused on temporary preholding that I really don't recommend it. Paris will do the job

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  20. nihil679

That's what I thought too, but the Saint's Soul Bender alt doesn't have chronicles nor decent Bremen levels so he chose not to use it. I don't think any of us barely reach A-tier for raid, so I'm not too sure we'd be able to just outdamage the gimmicks either.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)