Phantasmal Slayer / Ghost Step Bugged

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by Yeldo, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Yeldo

I made a SB for fun[​IMG] and I just hit 40 and got Phantasmal Slayer and it does seems to be bugged. I've got some screens.
    So the info :

Phantasmal Slayer : 2160% percent with ghost step 240% additional damage buff it becomes 5184% percent it. level 1
    Ghost Slash : 1301% +2145 fixed damage becomes 1587,22% percent + 2615,8 fixed damage with Ghost Slash Drive full charge level 20.
    Stats : 1800 magic, 660 IDP.

PS barely outdamages ghost slash full drive even tho it has more than twice of the percentage. GS fixed damage doesn't explain the difference in damage and you can see that PS damage doesn't change with ghost step lvls.

[​IMG]
    Phantasmal Slayer level 1 - Ghost Step level 1 180% damage buff to PS.

[​IMG]
    Phantasmal Slayer level 1 - Ghost step lvl 7 240% damage buff to PS - Not working / You can check the level of ghost step on the hotkey "V"

[​IMG]

Ghost Slash Full Drive

-------------
    Now I'm sorry if somehow I'm using this wrong, I asked on world and people couldn't really explain me why it was doing this.
    Ghost Step is not buffing Phantasmal Slayer or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Rcuya

Server:
    Cain
    Because it's not multiplying the percentage of the skill. It's additive. You see the lower smaller number? That comes from Ghost Step. It functions as a 2nd smaller hit always in proportion (depending on your Ghost Step since it comes from that) to whatever damage Phantasmal does instead of one harder hit as if that value was directly added to the skill. If you keep your Ghost Step static but change the level of Phantasmal instead, you'll see it's always the same.

3. Yeldo

Thank you, I had seen it before the small number/second hit and I guessed that aswell, I was misinformed about the skill when I asked on world.

I'm relieved and sad because I was hoping that Phantasmal Slayer was our nuke skill 7000% maxed x 400% from ghost would be just way too good. haha

Sorry to bother and thanks mate. <3

4. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    I came here thinking this was about the hit Confirm warp grab nvm

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)