Perma-Slayer: I made one and you can watch his progress.

Discussion in 'Media' started by SteamBoy27, Jul 21, 2015.

1. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Thank you. Dark Knight really is what the Perma Class should have been across all classes (albeit in my imagination without the cancels and not as many moves), but I'll settle for 4 Steal Skills that I can max out. Having 4 skills from each class that you can max is one of my main appeals for playing these poor guys, which is why I did not choose Priest, Mage(s), Thief, Knight, or F Slayer. The one thing I wish we had was armor mastery, but they removed it, and it's never coming back.

What I really wanna know is the zenith, the peak of a Perma Class' power. I've listed the builds for the three I'm playing. After hours and hours of poring over the DFOPedia and other sources I feel I've come up with the absolute best combination of gear each can possibly acquire within possible means (No Epics, Legendaries besides farmable). I don't know how strong they'll get, and honestly it might not even be that amazing when it's all done, but that's the exciting part. There's an inherent value in a mystery just for being what it is. And who knows, maybe they'll get farther than anyone would have ever expected.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. Isa Sheep

Just partied with you. Had to leave early cause I ran out of FP, but man, congratulations.

3. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Thank you, but I don't know if there's anything to congratulate yet. Once the Permas all get their Ancient Gear and Chrons I hope I'll be able to show some powerful rookies in action. That Slote run went to hell btw, desynced thanks to DFOG's QUALITY netcode. Sorry I can't, or rather...I really don't wanna do Perma Mage, Priest, Knight, Thief, or F Slayer. I feel that people could just spec their normal classes to what they could do an emulate that more easily. The steal skills are an integral part of what some Perma Classes can be.

4. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    It's been a while. Here, have like 25 floors of ToDes.

5. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Also, here's some of the Fighter and Gunner in action. I made them pick up the dungeons Zato skipped past during his level grind.

6. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    I decided to create separate threads regarding the Perma Gunner and Fighter. I have added links to the origin post to them. However, I'm still going to post the videos wrapping up Ghent, Oceanic Express, and Time Gate here, as this is what I consider to be the mother thread.

I'm thinking of actually giving these guys some actual clothes. At first I thought going all default would make them more recognizable, but I thought wrong. I want people who know about this to see them walking by and recognize them. I'm probably going to wait until the all in one update, maybe there will be some new avatars included. I dunno. I want to make characters out of these characters, if that makes sense.

7. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    The struggle is real in todespair.
    Reminds me of 70 cap in dfona haha.

8. Locatar

People say you should always try out new things, but I doubt they meant this with it

9. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd like to meet these people, they sound like they're making good decisions. As for me, gonna keep playing a class that has barely any benefits.
    Did I mention we don't get the conversion skill? Wish I had that and an armor mastery so bad.

10. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    \

God I'm sorry, I spent the last few days rendering and compiling all these. The Ghent/Oceanic ones are pretty important because we start using dolls. And of course here's like 25 more floors of Despair, up to date to today actually. We're...somehow actually winning.
    Aaaaah this is why I need to stop forgetting to post these!

11. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    The last of the dungeons we'll be covering until about April. I'm going to destroy Power Station once I fulfill the builds I've set for my Perma Classes. (although with Anton normals this really is the glass ceiling. I'll be farming for those items with other classes though, as they drop tradeable.)

12. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    I've been behind in compiling and rendering the floors, but I wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting Floating Wooyo my Despair Pot tomorrow. Yes, I've gone through the entire tower now. So far I've used potions on 4 floors, so that's something we'll have to do a redux/revengeance session on the next time around once we get stronger. Bored Marcello and Reinforced Human Teruxia should be easy; we'll see about Yang. I've got a +10 +4 Morgen Marki, so I've got his allergies taken care of at least. Soldoros kicked my ass, but maybe we can beat Yang?

13. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

IT'S OVER! And we won in the best way possible. Our prize? ...I'll see you in a couple months...
    Also I did some hells and got the Windless Auto Shoes. Not bad.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  14. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Perma Slayer Change List (Keeping track for myself I guess)
    General Changes
    -Kazan Cooldown -40% and SP cost is now 15.
    -Ghost Slash ATK +10%
    -Moonlight Slash ATK buffed and SP cost is now 15.

Steal Skills
    -Spirit Crescent greatly buffed
    -Bremen Cooldown -40%

Windness Auto Shoes now give +8% ATK SPD, +12% Move/Cast SPD and has a homing hurricane proc on nearby enemies along with the hurricane on hit.

Holy shit this is fun.

There is a new level 85 Katana that gives +water called Ice Flare. Going to be looking for that as it is now superior to Chills in almost every single way.

Recent update to Ancients now allow for Accs and Special Equips for sets like Ghost Train, Vilmark, Reshpon, and new Gracia set. Will be replacing Ruby Spirit with GT Sub Equip for extra set bonus.
    • Decrease curse resistance of all enemies within 500px range by 25
    • Curse all enemies within 400px range for 10 seconds every 20 seconds and decrease their strength, intelligence, vitality and spirit by 50

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  15. Blastu

IGN:
    Nero
    Server:
    Cain
    My hero

16. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    You're just lazy Rick. Stop playing PvP and gear up.
    The thread is really boring right now cause there's nothing to make vids about, but hopefully once I'm done all this I can do a solo Normal Ancients series. Question is, how long will it take? At best it'll be about 3 months.

I'm hoping I can kill Soldoros soon though.

17. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    New Ghost Train Legendaries are screenshotted, but I can't read them fully.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Stone and Sub seem to have a proc for more water damage on attack, Accs have...something.
    Anyway this means I can skip shoes and possibly the shoulder. I love my Windless Auto Shoes so this is good news.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  18. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Guess who's had the wrong sword mastery for 5 days and didn't notice because he figured it was just him being weak?
    Zan =/= Katana Mastery. I've had 33% less P/M.Atk for almost a whole week god damn.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  19. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    New video! I figured since I was slaving away at GT I'd try to do it without dying. Because obviously nobody wants to die. Lots of drugs though. A lot, but not too much.

2nd ToDes Pot. Kyrin Storm Bolt Club. The road could be short, or long. Maybe next 100 days...

20. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Gave the Starfall and Antony to my Slayer. Farming for GT Accs.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)