Perma M Gunner Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Media' started by SteamBoy27, Dec 24, 2015.

1. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Perma Slayer Thread: http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/perma-slayer-i-made-one-and-you-can-watch-his-progress.6230/
    Perma Fighter Thread: http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/perma-m-fighter.9406/

Hi there, you may have seen me post on the Slayer subforum regarding my Perma Slayer. I also made a Perma M Fighter and M Gunner. I realized once they hit level 70 that it would be a better idea to separate their achievements into three different areas, so here we are. I'm not doing this for the sake of circulation, but for organization.

This is the build for the M Gunner that I believe is the best combination of farmable gear available to him.

Opinions on "BiS" given their interaction with the Gunner's forced element moves and their power (If the weapon in question favors magic or physical the Chron Build will also change):
    Lord of Ranger, Ice Spark Bowgun, Silver Bullet, Stormy Steamroller, Wooyo's Golden Cannon, Boom & Boom, Lonely Jackvolver, Semiautomatic Shufflector, Genius Posthumous Work: Hand Cannon, Tacitician's Bowgun, and Neo Automatic Gun.

Got the level 85 Legacy Bowgun aw yeah. If bowgun turns out being a bad switch I'll go back to musket.

-[Sudden Annihilation 3pc + Crazed Arsonist 3pc] (All 5 Armor Slots and Sub)
    -Oblivious (Acc)
    -Whatever Tear applies to my eventual "BiS" (Stone)
    -(36 Oblivious + 30 Tear + 24 [8x3 Poverty Card] + 13 Base = 103 = 46.8 Damage)
    -[IF the "BiS" does NOT have a Smash Modifier] +10% DMG Smash Bracelet, +5% Critical Damage, -20 Elemental Damage

M-137 Gatling Gun: +50% Damage, -50% Duration, +50% Shot Count, +40% Piercing Rate
    M-3 Flamethrower: +25% Damage, -50% Multi Hit Intervals
    RX-78 Land Runner:+20% Damage, -0.5s CD, +3.5s Fuse Time

I hope you enjoy seeing this character ride the Tower of Despair, grind through OV2. I will have a video of ToDes tomorrow.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  2. the video is private right now o3o

3. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes, I keep my videos on a daily schedule when I can so that I don't dump a ton of them into my subscriber feeds. I may not have many of them but I do respect them enough not to spam their feed. You guys get to see them earlier because why not.

Oh I see, I guess when I set it to private instead of unlisted nobody but I can see them. Hold on one moment.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  4. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    I fixed it, I didn't understand the difference between an unlisted and private video. Who would ever set something to private?

5. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Ohhhh noooo we're on the way.

6. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

I don't think Empress Aska expected her elite Suju warriors to face dudes with guns and explosive tinker toys.

7. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

We're past the first 10, which can be considered to be the hard entry level exam. The gunner is level 85 right now as of this post so he's doing alright.

8. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Hope you like Land Runners.

9. Calintz I Fixed Her Nose

No, I do not like Land Runners Sam-I-Am. You having fun doe?

10. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah it's pretty chill right now. Grinding's over; when I got them capped I was expecting the AllInOne to have come by now, but the Stream said it would be pushed back so we're just kinda waiting. Right now I'm just scrounging frags for 3pc Sudden Annihilation and 3pc Extra Clip. Once the Ancient Rework hits I'm gonna start farming for the Great Glory Set. Who knows, maybe we'll actually get something awesome from ToDes.

11. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Nobody wants to party with a Perma Gunner so until Solo OV comes out I'm stuck without my 3pc Sudden Annihilation...so sad.

12. Gaerek

Well, if you see me online before I've done my OV runs, I might be able to help. You've seen me before in Slaugh while leveling to 85 :x I'm usually helping someone around reset time these days for OV, if you're on during that time

13. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Perma M Gunner change list (More for me to just keep track)
    General Changes
    -Unlisted Change in patch notes: Can now learn EZ-Time Bomb. Cost 20 SP. Cannot detonate, but a powerful move albeit delayed and runs the risk of missing.

Steal Skills
    -Steyr AMR ATK slightly buffed. Bullet Speed increased.
    -RX-78 Land Runner explosion range buffed. Fixed damage has been removed and replaced with percentage.

Extra Clip C2 Set got nerfed. 3pc no longer gives a bonus to G-14 Buster. I wasted my Selective Chronicle Box.
    Now going to get Crazed Arsonist. (Belt, Shoulder, Sub)

Now looking for Haildom 85 Bowgun.
    Also putting off Relic Acc set. Oblivious Set is much easier and does not run the risk of being wasted due to an Epic having Smash or Crit bonuses. We will get the set as a reaction to an Epic that has an Elenore bonus for maximum potential, finishing the project.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  14. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Here's like 15 floors yaaaaaay.

15. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Play to win. Shadow Musket.

16. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Turns out Permas don't get free shoes or necklaces from OV Feats. Yay.
    I wasted a Chron box and I don't get free shoes. Lovely day.

17. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Perma Gunner ain't dead! Perma means permanent!

18. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

That cross got fat.

Tomorrow is the big day!
    Update on the gear we've got going on.
    Full Legacy Plate Set, On Time 2016 10% Smash Bracelet, and Interdimensional Ordinary Fused Tear.
    With the Frags from this event and the Chronicle Transfer Stone the Sub, Necklace, and Ring Slot will be Sudden Annihilation or other Chron depending on what gun we get from the pot tomorrow.

In the future I really don't know what the gunner will get. I'm thinking the Vilmark Set.

SteamBoy27 got a SteamROLLER!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)