Perma M Fighter Progress Thread

Discussion in 'M.Fighter' started by SteamBoy27, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Can't wait to see how you fight Omen Of The 66th Floor.

2. Megaplasm

The Omen is a bit predictable though... I think the trigger is 50% HP before he uses Cursed Quake, and once he does that you just have to slip behind him to not get bopped by Wide Blood Chain.

3. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    I bought a Shadow Gauntlet a while back after my Perma Slayer had such a tough time on him and a Shadow Musket for my Gunner. He's only level 60 so I expect him to take some serious damage if I can land a few Neck Snap combos with Iron Physique TP as a security.
    When you're playing Perma you gotta play dirty!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  4. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    He'll almost always use Blood Rage Chain after Cursed Quake.

But the real problem is Needle Spin, especially now that he can move during it. Probably the most frustrating thing he does.

5. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Funny thing, today was the 66th floor, but he didn't take enough time for me to feel comfortable making a video of the last 4 floors. So he'll take sideline to 67-68 depending on how long it took. He was pretty easy once I got used to his new moves/angry phase.

I crouched the Needle Spin when he cornered me using the Crouch TP and grabbed him with some lucky Super Armor.

The stats for the Gracia Set are out. I have 6 pieces out of 10 to choose from.
    Top/Bottom:

+14 Light Damage
    Get hit with a 50% chance of having a level 28 Light of Divinity cast upon you (30 second CD, Pieces do not share a CD)

Shoulder/Belt/Shoe:

Attack with a 5% chance of increasing STR and INT by 80 as well as increasing Light Damage by 5 for 15 seconds (20 second CD, Stacks up to 3 times, pieces do not share a CD)

Necklace/Bracelet/Ring:

Grants a 300px Aura that reduces Light Resist of Enemies by 15. This effect can stack with the other pieces.

Sub-Equip/Magic Stone:

+18 Light Damage
    Attack with a 5% chance to increase Light Damage by 12 for 12 seconds (10 second CD, stacks up to 2 times, pieces do not share a CD)

I honestly want every single piece. They're so good I might just continue grinding until I get them all. Or fill in cracks with Epic Armor I find. Only one I got so far is Unknown Dark Hole Top, which is awful on it's own so all the slots could be filled as of right now...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  6. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Yeah turns out my self control and luck is worse than fighting Omen.

7. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    I had just started my own permaFighter, and I had noticed that this thread was here. I am happy that some of the things that I have learned along the way is mirrored. Good luck, fellow perma adventurer

8. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Hello, I'm taking a break right now but sometime I'll finish ToDes.

9. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    Personally for me, I am struggling through to get those steal skills, but after that, I should be good enough, over half way through the 60s. Also, is there any chron gear you would reccomend while on the way to the gracias set?

10. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Er...well to be honest getting a chronicle set is just too much of a pain. The only base class worth getting Chronicles for is the Gunner. Shaten Shoulder, Youthful Spirit and Legacy items are where it's at.

11. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    I was just asking since I still have my chron box set, and since you already have more skills and knowledge than I do, I thought it would be best to ask you.

12. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Death Incarnate 3pc is your best set.

13. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    Also, now that I thought about it, what is the gracias set, or any of the stuff you mentioned gear-wise orz

14. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
  15. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    That gear looks absolutely beautiful, is there any notes on what material would be needed to obtain them?

16. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Same as usual for each dungeon. For example Impostor Reports that we use to purchase Gracia Family Heirlooms will be used for Gracia armor later.

17. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    sweet. Now that I got myself a Jerome's Bone Tonfa, I should be on my way towards endgame for my fighter

18. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

I'm actually on floor 92 as of today. So we'll be hitting 100 soon.

19. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Floor 100 is tomorrow.
    Also @Zorc James. Get a Haildom/Legacy Set or something while you wait. Be it the pink kind that's level 80 so you can shuffle out pieces if you get Epic Armor from whatever tiny amount of hells you do, or a full Legacy 85 Set via Compounding. Combine that with a Legacy weapon for a large Legacy Stat Bonus, along with the Oblivious Set from Forgotten Land for large amounts of elemental damage. Your Sub Equip and Stone can really be anything unique you can get your hands on. I'm getting the Iridescent Spirit and the Iridescent Ore from Forgotten Land.

My Fighter is using Shaten Shoulder and a Black Hole Top (Epic because he got lucky). These two combined with 3pc Haildom 80 Plate aren't necessarily better than a full Legacy 85 Plate set, but I don't really wanna not use what I've been given, so that's my plan at least.

Tower of Despair is done. See you when Gracia Armor is a thing.

20. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Haha, you thought I was dead. I have enough Impostor Skin Tissue for over 600 Impostor Reports!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)