Perma M Fighter Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Media' started by SteamBoy27, Dec 24, 2015.

1. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Perma Slayer Thread: http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/perma-slayer-i-made-one-and-you-can-watch-his-progress.6230/
    Perma Gunner Thread: http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/perma-m-gunner-progress-thread.9405/

Hi there, you may have seen me post on the Slayer subforum regarding my Perma Slayer, I also made a Perma M Fighter and M Gunner. I realized once they hit level 70 that it would be a better idea to separate their achievements into three different areas, so here we are. I'm only making separate threads for the sake of organization, and not circulation.

Here is the build in which I believe is the best possible combination of farmable gear that the Perma Fighter can use.

Opinions on "BiS" given it can interact with Light Damage: Berserk, Tiger Chain Gauntlets, Wooyo's Golden Tonfa, Mana Mithril Bar, Russian Roulette, Incomplete Infinity Gauntlets, and Raikiri.

Currently planning to use a Water Tonfa Unique M Seal >>> Gracia Heirloom Tonfa

Gracia Ancient 6pc Set (Armor+ Sub :No Specifics on Stats yet will consider 0 light dmg. Set Bonus gives +22 Light Damage and +6% Elenore for Light Damage)
    Oblivious Set (Ring, Bracelet, Necklace)
    Alicia Tear (Stone)

22 Set Bonus + 24 Heirloom + 36 Oblivious + 30 Ore + 24 [8x3 Aracloso Card] + 13 Base = 149 = 67.7 Light Damage)
    +6% Light Elenore
    [IF I get an Epic that can utilize Light and has a Smash Modifier I will skip Great Glory and just use Oblivious Set. Will get Great Glory Accs in reaction once we get an Epic we will settle on as "BiS".]
    +10% Smash Damage, +5% Critical Damage, -20 Light Damage.

I hope you all enjoy watching this character go through the Tower of Despair and fight his way through Noire Ferra.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    This is a really interesting challenge/achievement you want to adventure. Male fighter is my favorite class so I'll wish you the best on this. Are you gonna do all the other classes or just these three in particular once you finish them?
    P.S. The video you showed is private. ._.

3. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh I see, I guess when I set it to private instead of unlisted nobody but I can see them. Hold on one moment.

4. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Dang, that must take a lot of patience and time. I don't think I could do that because I'd get frustrated at the lack of damage from my skills. Nonetheless, keep up the good work! It's nice to see something different for a change with DFO PvE once in awhile.

On another note, Iron Physique TP max procs a lot more than I thought it would. Helps the base male fighter class challenge a lot.

5. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh my god it's so helpful. Honestly I believe that M Fighter and M Gunner are way better than M Slayer from the starting gate. I feel my Slayer will be the best simply because Slayers have Chills and the Sea God Set, but by design these guys are so much better. In regards to damage, the fighter is probably the best, but also the most risky. The Iron TP makes it so all my moves will hit, like TP Tornado Kick, but I'm still soaking damage. He's the glassiest of the Permas and I do like how even Permas play differently. He's also got the most variety in status inflictions thanks to the Permas "ability" to max steal skills. He's got blind, poison, and the special status inflicted by Neck Snap; quite a toolset.

I'm super excited to get the new M Nen move as a Steal Skill. The one where he goes "aaaaaaaaaaaa" real loud. That's gonna be cool.

6. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    M.Fighter Imo is the best base class, but I'm a lil' biased on that lol. The steal skills are probably one of the only things that make this perma fighter work well (next to iron physique TP). You should try to get the Youthful Spirit ring to make your Sand Splash be a bit stronger and raise the blind level. And would it be good to stack an element for even more damage? I think there's a lvl 70 shadow Legacy Tonfa in the AH currently for a really cheap price. It could raise your skills by +1 as well for higher abnormal status level.

P.S. Not sure what the "aaaaa" skill is, but could you be referring to Lightning Stomp?

7. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, that new level 15 move. I think it's called Lightning Strike. I already have a Pink Water M Seal Tonfa, so I'm really only going to go for the level 80 Legacy, which is light elemental. Once these guys hit level 80 they'll be able to stack elements. The thing is, some moves in this game will ignore the rules of elements. For Slayer, this is Shadow Damage in the form of Ghost and Moonlight Slash. The Gunner's Flamethrower will always be Fire and his bullets Light and Water, and the Fighter's Nen Shot will be Light. So I decided to use Light for now. The setup is very friendly for all elements so I can change easily however. The Gunner has no choice really as the Flamethrower is pretty important. Shadow is probably the worst element to stack had you the choice to anyway.
    I would use the Youthful Spirit, but honestly I don't feel like spending Meteors on it since the Oblivious Set is on it's way.

8. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Neck Snap my heart. (God this is gonna be so much easier once I get to level 80)

9. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

We left our dojo during the intro a boy. We came back a champion.

10. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

The Fighter is actually clearing these floors way faster than the Slayer or the Gunner. I underestimated the power of throwing Sand at people's eyes and snapping their neck.

11. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

We're actually on like floor 34 but I've been rendering the gunner vids first.

12. Mr. Sly Guest

I like your vids XD you sound like me when I look at my gear. Like the first vid "where's this coming from?!!? OH it's those"
    gg XD. Are you keeping your perma's forever or just until an epic?

13. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    They're staying this way. In Nexon DFO Perma Classing was a popular thing to do. Nobody really does it now, but I still find it fun.

14. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    :what:

15. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    It was during 40/50 cap. You didn't even know what a Perma Class was until nearly a month ago get outta here Enoch of course you know nothing about this. I definitely don't need your shenanigans and music videos in here.

16. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
  17. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Forgotten Land RNG sucks. Give me the right pieces.

18. Megaplasm

Wow man that was harsh

19. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Perma M Fighter Change List (Just so I can keep track)
    General Changes
    -Animations changed on many moves and battle stance is changed. Not a buff, but a cool change.
    -Knee Kick no longer produces a shockwave, which means no juggle after hitting the ground anymore on light enemies. Shockwave damage now done on 2nd hit.
    -Seismic Punch ATK buffed, launch power regulated.
    -Low Kick ATK nerfed slightly

Steal Skills
    -Poison Throw is no longer a steal skill. Now costs half as much SP. Bottle damage has been changed to magical. Lower level poison nerfed and higher level poison (above 24) buffed. No Brawler steal skill to replace it however...cmon gimme needle throw or something
    -Lightning Knee Kick removed, replace with Lightning Leg Strike. OTG's, applies Shock, and is basic attack cancelable. Really awesome.
    -Torpedo greatly buffed in strength.

Now going to grind Gracia Family Tonfa. Better stats than the Legacy, in stats and the +Light Damage outdoes the +1 to all skills.
    NO LONGER grinding Vilmark for Heartrending set! New update in KDnF has released a Gracia Armor set.
    3 Set
    • +50 Strength
    • +50 Intelligence
    • +10 Light Damage
    • Consume 2 White Cube Fragments every 30 seconds to activate Light Damage to your weapon
    5 Set
    • +12 Light Damage
    • Attacking have 20% chance to activate 'Light Explosion'
    6 Set
    • Attacking have 20% chance to activate 'Light Explosion'
    • 6% Additional Light Damage
    This is great since it gives time for me to wait for Mirror Arad, find help, and it is a much friendlier set for the Light-Centric Fighter class.

Thinking of also grinding for Relic Acc set IF I get a good Epic Weapon with no Smash effect (Or crit, that would be cool) It would be a reactive choice to seal the deal on this character and end the project.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  20. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain

Getting my Gracia Tonfa in 4 days!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)