Overview of Luke raid for beginner(part 1)

Discussion in 'Guides & Game Mechanics' started by 흐켱의소울, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    It seems like amnesia ring/time defier set is a must for Luke Raid, in general. Or at least for dps classes, so they can always have their big burst skills ready. That said, would it be a better idea to spend my demon eyes on defier pieces, rather than turning them into demon challenges? And if so, I only have enough for one piece, so which should I get? I'm a Battle Mage, and I have +12 IIP and 4/5 ele dropper. Trying to get Tactical, but still stuck at 2/5, and still no amnesia ring :/

2. Jaðarsormr S> soul for Muramasa

I'd recommend to get you at least 1 Time Defier (but 2 is much better) pieces from Anton Raid Phase 2 reward before buying the rest from Gracia.
    Mana Vortex 5pc, Silver Watch, Amnesia Ring and Time Defier 3pc are all part of Cooldown Reset setup that is used in Luke Raid. Just don't equip ALL of those at the same time to reset your cooldowns (as well as the timing as when to proc them).

3. Fayefire

That piece has to be ring from raid. more is obviously nice. Since you cant buy ring.

4. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Damage dealing cycle in Luke is very simple.

1st+2nd awakening at named monster's room.
    Reseting skill while moving on to next named monster's room.
    1st+2nd awakening again

5. Fayefire

Can you post some screenshots of the dungeon layout? And explaining which room has what?

6. ElderGOD

Does FS still use Vow set for DI in 90 cap?

7. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Of course, however many Luke sell party sader use 7 sin 3pc based off chron

8. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    Kinda interesting how there aren't any accessories/special equipment that particularly boost Sader buff skills at 90 cap. I guess between the Deadly Sins set and an epic cross - especially Savior - that's more than enough boosting. So, I guess it would be 3pc Silent Prayer, then try to maximize VIT/SPR on the two leftovers.
    So what would be the best earring + off slot, in that case?

9. ZailKnight

IGN:
    JibrilZail
    Server:
    Cain
    best earring would be the luke raid one and that 5400 vit sader uses 3 pc that has like 350 stat or something

10. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    7 sin based sell party style..

3pc seven sin
    Sun topaz belt
    Heblon full
    Jupiter
    Rest pc is for DI lv or stat gear

11. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    Jupiter? As in the 90 cross? Is the +5 to DI and the other buffs that powerful? Or does the +200 stat help push it over Savior?

12. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    savior isnt used for DI ... so yes you want jupiter

13. Erufuun

Can summoner even participate in luke raid or should i just focus my time and effort into f brawler?

14. Holypie

The problem with fbrawler is that they are heavily focused on stacking skill damage and as such, rely on savior claw over any other weapon. If you don't have savior claw you're basically not good enough.

15. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain

that was just one persons opinion on his experience with chars in luke raid. a savior is obviously favored over other weapons but you are definitely good enough without one given you have decent pieces on your body/acc. there are videos/pictures of fsf without a savior in luke raid so it's just a matter of whether your party is willing to take you or not. They will obv take a savior player over another but saying its not good enough is a lil bit too far.

I can join luke raid on my fsf if I wanted to bother doing luke on it.

16. Laande Quite Depressed

IGN:
    Ardha/Sylin
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Seeing as it also gives +2 apoc along with the 5 DI and you get a lot of SA everytime you cast apoc. Yes it's far better as your equiped cross than savior is.

17. Holypie

Oh? Okay that's good to know. What other weapons are good for fbrawler?

18. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    85 and higher epic claw should be enough.
    although using a 85 you do deal less dmg than a 90 epic or savior but should still be enough to get by as long as you have good pieces on your body. obv wont be anything close to a solo dealer but sufficient enough.
    granted i dont know what stat sader each of them had and can't really compare the skills together btwn the two because of the way apply poison works in the dmg chart. just showing they do exist even w/o savior
    demon rake
    [​IMG]
    90 epic
    [​IMG]

19. omegalord92

IGN:
    LeeHyeri
    Server:
    Cain
    On what days of the week is Luke Raid available? Is it on the same days as Anton raid

20. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Tuesday/Saturday.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)