[OUTDATED] Summoner Season 1 PVP Thread

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by MagicalPuttemtator, Dec 22, 2015.

1. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    :fmage: This is OUTDATED.
    This thread was created in Season 1 of PVP and may contain multiple inaccuracies due to recent character balances and updates. Please refer to the [PVP SEASON 2] Thread instead.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    people say they suck because they hate fighting them.
    I also like the sac build and later it gets extremely buffed. My only issue is the god damn lag making it so hard to actually do any juggling.
    mark the target doesn't stack
    I disagree about echeverria for sac. I find eche to be amazing all around because of telecounter and long range high damage attacks.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  3. Doots Weird cat-earred Summoner guy

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    I also disagree with you on Eche. Eche can close matches just by being on screen. He's just that annoying and that much of a screen presence that i can't cut him in any build.

4. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    That was just my personal opinion, but a lot of people prefer having Eche. Also the summoner revamp will make summoner able to multi-summon tier 1 spirits, so I'm hyped for that. The revamp will also make Mark the Target! a cancellable skill (I think?) and it helps juggle instead of dropping the opponent.

5. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    My bad, did not mean to put "stacked". I fixed it.

6. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    a lot of skills will hit stun/flinch a person later on. mark the target and magic missle are noticable watching streams and yes sac becomes very very powerful with the pvp update. Even then sac summoners only get like 3 in mark

7. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    I wasn't so sure if the revamped mark the target actually made people flinch O:
    People already call me op but just imagine what the next revamp would do XD I heard that the revamp would "balance" other characters like DKs, but I'm not entirely sure. Right now they're just floating rumors, but does anyone know where we can find further info about pvp revamps? I only heard about f rangers and Summoners so far.

Other than that, I wonder if Summoner will grow more popular after the revamp, because I never faced against any other Summoners in ranked PvP so far.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  8. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    you should watch some of the korean summoner vids . It's very noticable
    I doubt it mostly because
    1. the lag is annoying
    2. summoner gets countered easily by a huge portion of the population ( rush classes) unless you know how to bait out skills and punish.
    3. oh right i forgot about hackers hue

9. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    Yah, this is one of the videos of an eclipse in KR PvP. The guy is either a Lord or Deity rank, and hes really good. Most of the classes that I struggle against are monks and zerks, but the shadow dancer looks scary.

Yup, mark the target does make people flinch, but the immobility is really low and they instantly recover.
    One of the best matches starts at 12:53-15:00.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  10. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    SD is just... op. The damage out put is stupid tier.

11. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    fire enchant still the way to go for weapon?
    also level difference in matk on epic weapons is insanely small its like uh 20 matk between 60 and 85 and it's way stronger than mseal somewhere around 100ish matk more than 80mseal

12. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, I would put Fire enchant on the weapon. It would do more damage with the lower elemental resistance from sacrifice, and a boost if you have any fire auras. Binoche cards are like 7 mil in AH the last time I checked.

13. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd rather sell a requiem for cash than use one specifically for pvp
    That's still hilarious lvl 60 epic has +10 matk / +24 base / -2 ele / -19 int ompared to a uniq 80 rod
    edit: i didnt even look at max stats. All epics have the same matk / base. only difference is ele damage / int/immobility

14. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    The level and quality of the gear affect stats drastically T-T
    The requiem weap is untradeable, but needed to craft the liberation weapon which you can sell.

15. MagicalPuttemtator (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IGN:
    Kyaaaaaaaaaa
    Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    For MekoChan. Just 2 replays with sacrifice combos.

These matches took place before summoner NERF
    The best one starts at 2:33

16. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    lol wtf was that wm doing
    also witches are ridiculously rare to fight. On par with ek rarity

17. Gamzatti

Hello i love cuddles and questions, i have one right now, is good leave Sandor at level 1?? on pvp?

18. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Summoners seem on part with witches now which means dead class in pvp. I guess it was the nerf?
    To answer your question sandor isn't used anymore because sac reduces the max amount of minions you can use. Every summoner goes sac now. I've yet to see a non sac summoner ( or a summoner for that matter. I mean i saw 1 or 2 in like 200 matches.).
    You want hodor / Efreet / Echeverria / 10 points louise i believe. I think zealous creature isn't used anymore either.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)