Spoiler: Swift Master Sonic Move Character will look towards the direction he came from. Spiral Press, Violent Storm, and Storm Eliminator can be used during the skill activation. Spoiler: Summoner All Summoned Monsters Initial Summon, Additional Patterns and Constant Summon MP Consumption has been decreased. Additional Patterns Cannot be used while the Summoned Monster is incapacitated. Spirit Sacrifice Holding down the Skill Key will teleport all the Lesser Spirits in the map to the Summoner and explode. Contract: Freet Upgrade Master Level has been increased from 3 to 5. Maximum Level has been increased from 5 to 7. Contract: Big Sis Louise! Meteor will start falling down the moment the magic pentacle is created. Common Spirit: Fusion Spirit Heillom AI has been reworked to follow the Summoner. Fury Strike Attack Damage has been decreased by 15%. Downward Strike not being applied by the following Skill Damage Bonus has been fixed. Zealous Creatures Spirit Bond Eclipse's Hive Legendary Summon: War Maiden Ramos Clear Cube Fragments Consumption has been decreased from 10 to 5. Plunge Clear Cube Fragments Consumption has been decreased from 10 to 5. Player is now Invincible during Activation Motion. Contract: Hellflower Aukuso Aukuso occasionally not digging through the earth during Additional Patterns and Mass Teleport has been fixed. Contract: Tau King Kruta Summoned Creature Aura's Attack Bonus effect not applying to Violent Fury pattern has been fixed. Spoiler: Elementalist Memorize and Showtime's Skill Charge Time reduction effect applying to skill activation time has been fixed. Memorize Charge Time reduction effect has been changed to affect all Elementalist skills past class advancement and the value has been set to 20% regardless of the skill level. Thunder Strike (New Level 35 Passive) Increases Lightning Strike's Damage and Cooltime. Decrease Lightning Strike's Attack Intervals. Elemental Potential's gathering effect will no longer apply to Lightning Strike when this skill is acquired. Elemental Curtain Post-Delay after skill activation has been decreased. Lightning Strike Cooltime will be applied soon as the skill is activated. Spoiler: Additional Change Chat Box has been reworked. Megaphone tab section has been added (for filtering). Filter Button has been added to Whispers to differentiate between different players. Tab alert has been added to notify the player whenever there's a new message received. You can now change the color font of General, Party, Guild, Whisper and Raid tabs. Arad Explorer Shop has been added. Explorer Points will be given whenever Character gains experience points and the Points can be used to purchase Items from the Arad Explorer Shop. 1 Explorer Point will be given every 15 million experience points. Maximum of 250 Explorer Point can be saved at a time. You can regain Explorer Points by gaining experience points. Item Purchase Limit will reset every first day of the month. All Items from the Arad Explorer Shop is Untradeable and items listed in the shop may change in the future updates. Gain Ratio for Arad Explorer Experience per Level 90 has been increased from 10% to 30%. Arad Explorer Experience will only go up from Dungeon Clear or Quest Clear Experience points. Level Up Tickets and Experience Capsules will not affect Arad Explorer Experience. Reward Popups has been added for Mercenary System. Tradeable item notice can be seen by hovering the mouse over the Mercenary Bonus Reward Section. Level Up Effect has been added to HUD Section for Level Up in Arad Explorer. SD Vagabond's Creature Effect has been changed from +1 Blade Triangle to +1 Blade Integrity. Spoiler: Weapon Master (PvP) Charge Crash Hitstun has been increased. Pushing Distance has been increased. Spoiler: Dark Templar (PvP) Liberate - Buckshot Attack Damage has been decreased by 15%. Spoiler: Female Brawler (PvP) Hidden Stinger Hit Recovery reduction value has been changed from -250% to -20%. Lifting Strength has been decreased. Junk Spin If stunned enemy leaves the Attack Range of Junk Spin, the enemy will no longer be stunned when Junk Spin ends. Deadly Blood Attack Damage has been decreased by 20%. Spoiler: Female Spitfire (PvP) Leap Cooltime has been increased from 24 to 30 seconds at Level 10. Spoiler: Glacial Master (PvP) Basic Attack Attack Damage has been increased by 10%. Windmill Spear Attack Damage has been increased by 10%. Grand Shatter Attack Damage has been increased by 10%. Blizzard Storm Activation time has been decreased from 0.6 to 0.5 seconds. Freeze Chance has been increased from 90% to 100%. Spoiler: Summoner (PvP) Summoner's Train Duration has been fixed to 60 seconds. Wait! Skill has been allowed to be used. Spirit Sacrifice Attack Damage has been increased by 10%. Cooltime has been decreased from 20 to 15 seconds. Holding down the Skill Key will teleport the Lesser Spirit to the Summoner and explode. Cooltime of Lesser Spirits will be lowered to 8 seconds when this skill is acquired. Duration of Lesser Spirits will be lowered by 45% when this skill is acquired. Contract Summon Count Limit has been changed from 2 to 1. Spoiler: Battle Mage (PvP) Concentrated Mana Shield Additional Physical Damage Absorption has been decreased from 5% to 0%. Additional Magical Damage Absorption has been increased from 3% to 5%. Spoiler: Priest (PvP) Painful Rapture HP Consumption has been decreased by 80%. MP Recovery has been increased by 35%. Spoiler: Exorcist (PvP) Giant Weapon Mastery Accuracy Bonus value has been set to 1%. Passion Chakra Accuracy Bonus value has been set to 1%. Piercing the Darkness Delay before the attack has been increased. Cooltime has been increased from 6 to 8 seconds. Spoiler: Elven Knight (PvP) Natural Restraint Super Armor has been removed. Impregnable Defense Maximum Defense Time has been decreased from 4 to 3 seconds. Y-axis Moving Speed has been decreased. Spoiler: Skirmisher (PvP) Rising Lance Attack Damage has been decreased by 10%. Hold Duration has been decreased from 1.5 to 1.2 seconds. Sky Piercer Attack Damage has been decreased by 10%.