Official Elven Knight Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Elven Knight' started by Dance, Mar 1, 2015.

1. rink

D&C still makes War Cry! a timed buff after the update correct? There wasn't any changes mentioned in the patch notes so I assume it didn't change. I can't get into game for a few more hours, can anyone confirm if it was changed?

2. HunterXZelos I Ride Unicorns

it locks the CD and duration to 30 seconds, it would be broken if it's unlimited

3. rink

Yeah that's what I thought. I've used the D&C build a bit, and it never really seemed to be that worth it.

4. HunterXZelos I Ride Unicorns

If you don't have Gracia or any sort of gear that makes you do damage you MIGHT be able to get into parties with a support set up, but it's not that great
    and u still need lv 30 Warcry to make it worth anyways

5. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    You definitely can get into parties with it..., and its not like EK only has warcry.
    Also how is it not great...

Edit: Numbers from damage test, about 94% dmg increase.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  6. HunterXZelos I Ride Unicorns

If you can do dmg yourself then I don't think it's all that good, obviously if you're really choosing to lock into support role it's totally fine

7. Vivacious

Which one is better overall for EK? Bubble gum vs Yang sword?

8. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Byeo solo, Yang with yin

9. HunterXZelos I Ride Unicorns

And with some hell runs today...I've completed my first set! and it ain't inifinity requiem!
    I somehow finished Cunning Chameleon....ugh...I'll just go to the corner and cry a bit

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  10. rink

Hey congrats. You should pair that with pony riding for maximum effectiveness. You'll be come the first mounted pony assassin. Anton wont see it coming.

11. HunterXZelos I Ride Unicorns

Finished Dark Gothic today(went from 3/5 to 5/5...)
    Wondering if I should think about potentially using it with Mysteltainn when we get that weapon unlock and if I don't finish my submarine volcano first(yeah cuz my luck forbids me to actually find lv 85 sets)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Only if you don't have Byeo

13. HunterXZelos I Ride Unicorns

I don't, that's why I don't have a choice but to use mysteltain, I use a Flare Devil atm

14. Arphila Quite lewd

Is Unknown dark hole worth keeping on EK? Somethings telling me no, I have byeo :v

Also what are good epic sets for EK anyways?

15. HunterXZelos I Ride Unicorns

isn't unknown dark hole elenore anyways?
    I'd say use it until u get something better

16. Vivacious

Any one know the weapon tier list for EK, including saviors variant (we will get the patch "Soon™")?

I have most of the usable weapons and some saviors, but I don't have the time to damage test them with my current schedule.

17. rink

Pretty much you get what you get and use that. However, if you are actually pouring a lot of money into your EK, the Mana Vortex is among the best of the best epic sets for her. The Cooldown reduction the set gives you is a god send for Chain Rush.

Pretty much you'll want to use anything with high PAttack. The tier list is probably:

1. Savior Weapon
    2. Byelloungum or Yang (maybe Yin if you have a Yang user)
    3. 'Errythang else.

Not sure if a savior SS would be stronger than 85 epic Zanbatos, but I'll see if I can find some info about that. A quick YouTube search I did a few days ago of EK's in Korea showed most still using Zanbatos, so probably you'll still want to focus on Zanbatos more than anything else.

18. Vivacious

So savior is still > byelloungum, even though it's a SS, bludgeon, katana?

19. rink

Byelloungum is probably stronger than Savior SS since short swords have abysmally low attack stats. Savior Bludgeon probably is stronger than Byelloungum since Bludgeons actually have decent phys attack.

20. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Byeoll is still stronger than savior blud unless you have another strong source of smash or have Agnes mstone

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)