Official Dark Templar Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Dark Templar' started by Dance, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Revaire IGN: Freezus

Hello guys, I need help on deciding a weapon to focus on. I have a +10 savior bludgeon that my DT is using (no ss or katana yet), and I recently got a magic sword seven branched and masamune. Would either of these two epics be better than the savior, assuming I don't have the anton mstone that gives 20% skill dmg yet?

2. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    i mean if you have it you can always go test it in training room lol. just give yourself +600 int buff and drink a int pot or something to make up for the 700 int proc on the 7 branch lol.

savior even if its a blud should be stronger tho especially when you factor in the release state

3. Revaire IGN: Freezus

Yeah I would test, but then I would need to +10 them and I rather not waste my money right now. I'll try seeing how much of a difference 700 int makes though, thanks for the suggestion.

4. Draq Bruiseus Maximus

IGN:
    AlbusCrest
    Steam:
    draqxqard
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    Hm, last hell event gave me submarine belt; ToD pot gave me bone red.
    It's still not worth it because we can only inflict fire on ~3 skills right ? (immolation, 1a and ?)

5. Holypie

Destroyer and cape as well. But no, definitely not worth it to go fire.

6. Ryoh

Any of the level 90 legendary weapons a good buy?

7. EmperorPhallus Guild Bicycle

IGN:
    DongCena
    Guild:
    Caliginosity
    Server:
    Cain
    So while I was screwing around with my gear I tried checking if after the level 90 cap update the Legend of Olympus Legendary Bead still didn't work on Shadow Hiding, and as it turns out, it actually does work now:

Bead itself:
    ScreenShot2017_0123_232110147.png
    Without the belt equipped:
    ScreenShot2017_0123_232044421.png
    With the belt equipped:
    ScreenShot2017_0123_232105077.png

While it doesn't 100% confirm that the bead will work for Congest as well, it's still nice to know it was probably just a bug that got fixed this update.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)

1. MelodyOddity,
  2. EmperorPhallus