Official Dark Templar Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Dark Templar' started by Dance, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Revaire IGN: Freezus

Hello guys, I need help on deciding a weapon to focus on. I have a +10 savior bludgeon that my DT is using (no ss or katana yet), and I recently got a magic sword seven branched and masamune. Would either of these two epics be better than the savior, assuming I don't have the anton mstone that gives 20% skill dmg yet?

2. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    i mean if you have it you can always go test it in training room lol. just give yourself +600 int buff and drink a int pot or something to make up for the 700 int proc on the 7 branch lol.

savior even if its a blud should be stronger tho especially when you factor in the release state

3. Revaire IGN: Freezus

Yeah I would test, but then I would need to +10 them and I rather not waste my money right now. I'll try seeing how much of a difference 700 int makes though, thanks for the suggestion.

4. Draq Bruiseus Maximus

IGN:
    AlbusCrest
    Steam:
    draqxqard
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    Hm, last hell event gave me submarine belt; ToD pot gave me bone red.
    It's still not worth it because we can only inflict fire on ~3 skills right ? (immolation, 1a and ?)

5. Holypie

Destroyer and cape as well. But no, definitely not worth it to go fire.

6. Ryoh

Any of the level 90 legendary weapons a good buy?

7. EmperorPhallus Guild Bicycle

IGN:
    DongCena
    Guild:
    Caliginosity
    Server:
    Cain
    So while I was screwing around with my gear I tried checking if after the level 90 cap update the Legend of Olympus Legendary Bead still didn't work on Shadow Hiding, and as it turns out, it actually does work now:

Bead itself:
    ScreenShot2017_0123_232110147.png
    Without the belt equipped:
    ScreenShot2017_0123_232044421.png
    With the belt equipped:
    ScreenShot2017_0123_232105077.png

While it doesn't 100% confirm that the bead will work for Congest as well, it's still nice to know it was probably just a bug that got fixed this update.

8. Binds Same

IGN:
    Binds
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    I managed to complete NG yesterday and I'm wondering how it compares to the other 85 sets.

9. Raiban

I'm not 100% sure, but it should be good since she has a lot of multi hitting skills , but it won't comparable to DG set but still good damage wise.

10. Larincarus

could any1 give me all the ov set set up for this class in terms of best damage or best hold ty

to possibly get in anton

11. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    Got a Cursed Sword: Masamune yesterday. How does it work with Shadow Harvest?

12. PeachShade

If you're just trying to get into raid, DT is kind of weird to gear imo. If you're going to try and get in wearing just chrons, 9pc killer collector, a shadow tear, and lib ss is pretty standard. If you intend to try and get a more support setup, you normally go aura with 6pc vilmark + harvest levels (and 3 piece black curtain). If you know a static who has strong dps's already, dt could literally raid in nothing. Without actual gear to dps, DT's damage is kind of mediocre, but you can hold cap in anton with literally nothing really easily and support using harvest + usir's curse. Learning the mechanics will get you a lot further than half assed gear, it's just hard to tell skill for pubs.

13. xxxCANAxxx

Hi there!
    2 quick questions (first world problem)

1.Got Yin sword today, im a dg user with +11 trinity/7 branched katanas, is there any merit into reinforcing and trying to use that sword (being poor as fuck now)... Im about to craft HLS anyway...

2. Im 4/5 in most 85 lvl sets (except mana burn!) is there anyone I shoud be looking to that beats DG? I'm interested finishing full plate for swaps but other than that i dont know if to keep some of those sets for memes even or to make space in my vault.

PD: Radiant 4/5 forever.... :S

14. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    Yin sword will be better than the other two if you are grouped with a Yang wielder. Otherwise stick with one of the other two.
    NG, I'd think. Since we can lock down mobs so well they are unlikely to walk out of the procs.

15. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    1)are there any merit? no not really. you'll be wasting gold for mediocre increase and only really with a yang wielder and there isnt too many of them nowadays for parties a dt would join.
    2) not really. dg is better than most non upgraded 90 sets and is better than basically all 85 sets.

16. xxxCANAxxx

yeah! Pretty much what I thought, which is a bummer couse you do hells but you have so little flexibility in builds. Anway, thanks for the answers.

17. AkashiSan

is nemesis a good dps compare to other classes ?

18. Holypie

Right now we're pretty okay, but you need more gear to be main DPS than some other classes. Later on, they buff nemesis damage by a LOT and we end up becoming pretty op.

19. AkashiSan

is there any Korean youtube channel about nemesis luke raid ?

20. hi i keep hearing about this huge class rebalance that brings dt to the top. I checked the date of the patch and it was september 29, since 90 patch in kdnf was september 1st, i assume the rebalance is coming in march?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)