Official Dark Templar Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Dark Templar' started by Dance, Mar 1, 2015.

1. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    that above gives me +9. the shoe is a 90 plate shoes which gives +1 lvl 35 range

2. Crizor

Does congest have a reachable max level?

3. Mister Jakobs tomorrow

Server:
    Cain
    As with most main buff skills, the max level is 10 over the master level (in this case 1, not that it matters). So the optimal setup would be +10 levels (+20%) while using Tau Captain's Horn for the additive +3% bonus. +7 levels is a given if you count last title and current pet; anything more than that will require some combination of luck, money, or a truly regrettable amount of PvP.

4. Solus I hate portable reinforcers

IGN:
    Choa
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    If I spam Vilmark, how likely is it that Gabe will sell the Tau Captain Horn recipe? Is it a value well below 5%? Also, is there a way to re-obtain Melvin's ring, I uh, tossed out my two copies because I never expected to use them. :rollout:

5. Nier FPriest main since 2017

you run the quest on another char and use transcendence stones to transfer the ring ez

6. Solus I hate portable reinforcers

IGN:
    Choa
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    u serious? >:v

7. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Yeah. In 90 cap transfer stones work on 85 legendaries. Also main bonus to Vilmark DT is the Super Armor is really handy in Phase 1 raid. Damage-wise it's not that different from C-K setup.

8. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    You don't need to wait for 90 cap to transfer melvins ring what.

9. The Winged Professor だが断る!

I didn't realize they were talking about the ring lol. Mb.

10. Holypie

It takes like 3 trans stones to transfer it, or if you want to wait I think it took something like 30 rare souls. It's reeeeally cheap to transfer, and we'll likely have the soul transferring when congest swap actually becomes a thing.

Tau captain horn is kind of ridiculously rare, I've only ever seen 2 gabes with essence pink recipes and there's such a huge pool of them. Consider how expensive cross of boiled blood is to get an idea of how rare this is.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Mister Jakobs tomorrow

Server:
    Cain
    I've only ever seen one recipe for Tau Captain's Horn on auction. It was the day after I was first informed of its existence, so I imagine not many other people had an eye out for it at that point. I've checked nearly every day since then because I know a few other people who could use it, and haven't seen a single one. So, good luck on that front as well. Thankfully it's only really worth worrying about if you are able to hit +10 with it, otherwise HLS is only 1% off.

12. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    hit +10 congest in dnf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1 title
    1 tau cap horn
    1 high tech ring
    1 forgotten land sub
    1 shoes
    1 pants
    2 shoulder
    1 pvp top
    1 ava top
    15% base + 20%(+10) + 3%(tau caphorn) = 38%
    Youd need 2 plats and a pet in order to reach +10 without any epics

13. Holypie

Do you know how the changes to destroyer and madness in the new kdnf test server work?

14. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    yes. it basically removes usir explosion and added more dmg to the sword.

15. Holypie

Oh so it basically just combines the two hits? Is it numerically changed or is total damage on a single target the same still?

16. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    they increase the dmg of the sword strikes but dont have the usir explosion anymore. Its basically like No tp destroyer without the delayed explosion lol.

but its test. no pnt talking about test server values

basically, they noticed that the destroyer was doing abnormal dmg when they hit many mobs and was a mistake so they removed the usir explosion part and instead added more dmg to the sword.

considering most of the dmg was from the usir explosion part I feel like its a nerf but like i said i never talk about test server values for the reason that there can be changes so no pnt until it hits live

17. Holypie

Yeah true, I think the current damage split is 1/3 sword 2/3 signet, so if they just migrate all of the damage to the sword it wouldn't really have a negative impact other than in edge cases like naval, where destroyer is just silly. Then again they might try to nerf it since it's ridiculously strong even on single targets...

18. Save 4 Less Now!

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I think this change is also trying to prevent the game from dropping frames to a halt when you hit way too many mobs with Destroyer/Madness.

19. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    of course it is. thats what it says so in the dev notes .....

20. Ryoh

Now that my DT has transferred from seasonal server, can someone help me on what skills I should be maxing and what what TP I should get?
    My skill tree is kind of messed up since seasonal made me play as burst/use low level skills, so I didn't use many of the higher level skills...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)