No Magic Exorcist thread?!

Discussion in 'Exorcist' started by Sanjibaratie, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanjibaratie

IGN:
    Vanhellsing=Mexocist
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    This cant be real life..

2. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I think the general Exorcist thread covers every variety.

3. Sanjibaratie

IGN:
    Vanhellsing=Mexocist
    Server:
    Cain
    I read the general and only saw physical... ok i need to re read the sticky.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  4. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    There's definitely been m.exo talk in there. Not a lot of hybrid exo, but then, I gather h.exo is mostly a pvp thing these days? I think if you started at the beginning of the thread, the reason for it being p.exo heavy is because it's generally a lot easier to start out as p.exo. It's also sort of what the game shoves you toward by giving you an axe and plate at job change. Most people seem to play p.exo until 30ish and then switch to m.exo, so you might have to go deeper into the thread to find the m.exo stuff.

5. Dubin carried by fmage

Strange I only see magic in the general thread :fmage:
    THE JOKE IS THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT PHYSICAL nah I'm just joshin recent patch made phys gud agin
    like literally I don't even know that there's enough sp to make it worth using the skills in a h.exo build for pve

Like phys and magic are deliberately balanced to cost as much as a whole class, yeh? So aside from grabbing one-point wonders/doggy and suppression/etc etc, going h.exo is just a great way to make your skills do literally no pve damage. That's been the case pretty much every time I've tried h.exocan pve :9:

6. Sanjibaratie

IGN:
    Vanhellsing=Mexocist
    Server:
    Cain
    Ahh that explains why i see so many physical exo's running around. i used to be a hybrid and physical but i love Magic just way to much and in pvp those set ups are so satisfying.:mpriest:

7. Dubin carried by fmage

It's honestly just the leveling process. Top sekrit endgame meta is all magic all the time :fmage:
    because leftover p.hate from when they were trruble and didn't even do damage in old 70cap
    Also like h.exocan pvp is de absolute bes, there's motivation enough to get BassDamage up and running

8. CrimsonDeity Terribad

IGN:
    Deitus
    Server:
    Cain
    this is pretty much what i'm doing right now, lvl 68 and running phys for the burst damage and whatnot, but def switching to mexo when i hit cap. much more utility and sustained damage for muh endgame.

9. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

MFW, when Vitala gave me plate armor and a battle ax at level 15 after advancing to Exorcist:
    [​IMG]

I immediately NPC'd that stuff and bought a cloth and a rosary off auction hall. Seeing more plate armor from the Sewers feats didn't make me any happier. Too bad this alternate route of mine won't be easy with the incoming auction hall changes.

10. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    On the plus side, you can buy a full set of level 25 magic sealed armour from Albert of whatever armour type you prefer for gold. No guarantees on quality, but really, it shouldn't matter much even if it's all inferior - that's a far bigger deal for weapons than armour. For rosaries, though, you may end up having to rely on drop luck plus re-roll luck if the AH remains unusable sub-50 for the long run.

11. SonowRaevius Azure Fox

I actually started an M.Exo myself recently. Originally didn't think it would be any more fun than P.Exo, which I didn't find all that fun, but man was I wrong. Just recently awakened to Hyperion and can't wait to get to 75 with it (though that may take a back seat depending on the events tomorrow).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)