New Wedding Package

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Pyros, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Pyros

Figured I'd make a thread here since a lot of people are interested in future avatars. Anyway this new package is a re-release of an old package, but they added Lancer avatars(which were available in China already) as well as Fpriest to it, so it's a bit new, kinda. They've been doing that a bunch with old packs, for example they gave Lancer and Fpriest the Underwear mini package. First pic is old stuff, second pic is new ones. Also comes with terrible weapon avatars as shown. Nothing but the 8pc avatars+weapon avatar in the pack, no title/creature/aura etc.

114425_58d336898bd3c.png 070231_58d2f47789299.png

2. Leerteer

fpriest underwear avas? how has this not been posted yet... Can you do it? For science?

3. Jay 테미

[​IMG]

4. RaySiilu

Literally Waifu now, thx :D

5. Renanri Jiggle-O-Meter Keeper~

IGN:
    StinkyShirie
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    Neople when. WHEN. My god, I don't know why they're so conservative with avatars.

6. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    I can't remember a point where there wasn't an avatar package in the store. Packages don't stay around forever and they're more expensive than regular avatars.
    We also don't have FPriests.

7. FenixR Clothing Optional. #CeraCertificatesWhen?

IGN:
    (Any)FenixR(Any)
    Guild:
    28/28 Chars at 86
    Server:
    Cain
    Dem lancer whities looks nice. Nipple when?

8. Renanri Jiggle-O-Meter Keeper~

IGN:
    StinkyShirie
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    I know we don't have FPriests, this set has been released before lancers and they gradually added on to it. I just wish that they'd release more since we're starved for avatars. I'm just wondering why they're taking their time since people ask for more avatars all the time.

9. Nylfir DESTROYED

IGN:
    Ragnvaldr / Nylfir
    so kdnf got the wedding avatar set, but not the marriage system? nipple is a bunch of memes really

10. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    the marriage system isn't even good all it gives is 8spr and vit. And the housing system isn't that great. And couples have to be opposite gender

11. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

This isn't really an official "package" btw, this is just some avatars being re-released. It's Neople shitty way of enticing you to spend money to try and afford the Grimoire they put into the Mileage shop, but nobody in their right mind that's not a whale would buy the sheer amount of these sets needed to afford the Grimoire.

12. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    So what, does that mean we're stuck with this rerelease for 2-3 months or is a new package coming (in KDNF)?

13. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

No, it means basically nothing for DFO. There are other packages and other regions DFO can pull from, not just kDnF.

14. Pyros

Well who knows what's coming next in KDNF, but for now that's all there is, that and a mpriest only avatar. This pack only lasts until april 27th though, at which point I assume they'll have another package for sale. This one lasts a month, which is similar to a recent package, the Battlesuits one, which was a japan avatar set they released in korea for only 3weeks before they added the doppel 2 to coincide with the Fpriest release.

For us it doesn't mean much if that's what you meant, since we get kinda whatever. If we were to get wedding, it'd either be as a cheaper package release while other stuff is released(similar to underwear or TAO avatars) or they'd find some title/creature from an old pack or whatever to add with it and make it a full pack. We still could get Arthurian from CDNF too and Battlesuits and possibly some other stuff, who knows.

15. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    What's coming next better have a useful title cause I'm in desperate neeed of titles right now.

And yeah these re-releases are tied to a miles based "event" Where you can buy ridiculously priced items(highest being 4000 miles). It's really balsy but at least it gave us an okay f priest event set. There will be a third release on 4/6 so maybe it will be a nice thing too like third time released TAO now with lancer, new man mage subs and f priest for us!!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)